Best friends...

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

Kyuhyun had all of his things packed, ready to leave in 2 hours.

 

He opened the trunk of his car to put his luggage on and closed the trunk, shocked, to see finding Je Hoon with suitcases just behind him.

 

“Je Hoon?” Kyuhyun asked. “Why are you here and why do you have suitcases?”

 

“You appa told me you’re going back to Seoul, so your appa and mine decided it’s a good chance for us to get along.” Je Hoon smiled.

 

“I’m going to Korea to escape, can’t you tell?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I’m sorry, we can’t do anything about it.” Je Hoon pouted. Je Hoon then opened the trunk and placed her luggage there and head to the car.

 

“What the hell is going on?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

Later that day, Kyuhyun found himself back to Seoul with his fiancée Je Hoon. Life must be hard for Kyuhyun, as he thinks.

 

Since they are not married yet, Je hoon’s dad insisted Je Hoon to stay with her grandma. Since Kyuhyun Is still studying as well as Je Hoon, Je Hoon will go to Kyuhyun’s school.

 

Then the driver dropped Je Hoon off to her house. She waved goodbye and tried to kiss Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun backed off. She frowned.

 

“Bye jagiya~~” she sang then waved bye at him as she get out of the car. Kyuhyun quickly closed the door and told the driver to go on.

 

Kyuhyun decided to go to school tomorrow, hoping to find _____ to actually confess to her even he knows he have no chance at all.

 

“School tomorrow, I hope _____ is there.” Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

As _____ get off the car tears starts to flow from her eyes. She threw her luggage as she entered home then quickly ran to her room, sobbing.

 

Her mother didn’t asked her daughter what’s wrong because ____ was crying too hard that she doesn’t want to disturb her.

 

Now she feels like she can’t trust anyone. She spend the rest of the day just at her room, she didn’t even eat. She didn’t do anything but cry and cry.

 

Then morning came, she quickly took breakfast then head to school.

She knows she doesn’t have anything to do so might as well go to school.

It was an unusual day. This day is way different from the ones before. She walked down the hall to go to her homeroom but she can’t help but shed tears, remembering what happened to Jeju island.

 

She wiped her tears as soon as she got in the door, then she walked in finding familiar faces look upon her. Everyone gave her a friendly smile and a wave. She gave a weak smile then head to her seat but was incredibly shocked seeing her best friend, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

She wanted to hug him and just talk to him all day but she felt that Kyuhyun might not want to talk to her. So she grabbed the seat at the very back away from everyone.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I kept staring at the door waiting for someone. Then a familiar figure walked in, it was _______. My heart jumped of happiness. I need to talk to her but when she saw me she froze then walked away.

 

Did I do something?

 

I looked back finding her face buried in the desk. Is something wrong with her?

 

What did I miss?

 

As soon as homeroom finished, I hurried outside so I could catch _____. But guess who I saw?

 

Je Hoon. Why is the problem with this girl? Is she possessed?

 

“Jagiya~” she pouted as she put her hands on my shoulder.

 

“That’s not my name.” I sarcastically. Then I saw ____ walked out.

 

“______!” I yelled out. She looked back to me then walked away.

 

“Wait ____!” I ran but Je Hoon caught my wrist. “Oppa, who is she, your girlfriend before?”

 

“Shut up Je Hoon, not now.” I yelled and run to _____.

 

 

_____ was not running, she was just walking, real slow.

 

“_____!” I said as I grabbed her wrist making her face me. Then I saw tears running down from hey eyes. It made me wonder why.

 

“_____, tell me what’s wrong.” I muttered. I let go of her hand as she used it to wipe her tears, but I gave her my hanky to use.

 

“Kyuhyun, thanks but I want to be alone.” She softly said. “I don’t want to talk, or do whatever.” She left as she continued wiping her tears with my hanky.

 

I turned away finding Je hoon with her arms crossed. “What is wrong with this girl?”

 

 

 

 

Lunch arrived.

 

_____ walked in the hall, alone. She was just looking down then she bumps into someone.

 

It was Sunny.

 

“_____-ah, you’re here!” Sunny cheered as she hugged _____.

 

Then Sunny notice _____’s pale expression “Unnie what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing Sunny.” ____ replied with a weak voice, probably tired for all that crying. Then she walked away, leaving Sunny wonders.

 

Still Kyuhyun’s POV
 

I saw Je Hoon waiting for me in front of my locker, because I told her I would meet her there I told her don’t leave unless I come.

 

I decided not to come. Why? Because she is a lunatic!
 

 

Then I walked in the garden, so much memories I saw here, painful ones. Then I saw _____ sitting down in the bench, the same bench where Donghae and her confessed to each other.

 

She was crying, again. Then I took my chances and talked to her.

 

“You know, crying makes you look old.” I said, then I thought it wasn’t a good start. I hit my forehead.

 

She giggled. Then I sat next to her, “Come on _____, I’m your best friend, tell me.”

 

Then she quickly hugged me. Crying on my shoulder. “Kyuhyun-ah!” She screamed.

 

“Donghae cheated on me with Yoona!” she yelled. “With my own cousin!” I can feel so many amounts of tears released from her eyes.

I widened my eyes. I can’t believe that Donghae cheated on her. Doesn’t he know how lucky he has to have her?

 

“Yah! I’m going to murder that Donghae, no one hurts my princess.” I yelled caressing her.

 

She then looked at me. “Princess?” She blinked and blushed.

 

“Uh- yer.. I meant how dare he!” I stuttered.

 

“Kyuhyun, I’m sorry.” She said.

 

“What for?” I asked.

 

“I knew you had feelings for me, but I never gave you attention only to Donghae, which I regret so much.” She said.

 

My heart felt like it’s going to skip a beat.

 


“It’s not your fault, I never had the courage to tell you and I’m a coward that’s why I left Korea, but come back,” I said. “To tell you, you make me smile every time, when I see you my heart skip a beat, when you call my name I feel special, I like you, I really do, you’re special to me, maybe not for you but for me, princess.”

 

____ smiled and hugged me. “That’s very sweet Kyuhyun, and your special to me too."

 

I smiled at her. “Thanks for being my best friend.” She smiled.

 

I felt happy that I finally confessed to her even though she might not feel the same but I did I confessed. As for Donghae, he’s going to taste my wrath, how dare he hurt _____.

 

I want to punch him as soon as I see his face, make him suffer on what her did to her. If only Donghae knew how much he had hurt her. It’ll kill him.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

As Kyuhyun hugged the crying ____, Je Hoon was watching from the glass walls, her fist clenching.

 

“That ! Why is she flirting with my husband?” she yelled.

 

 

O.O

 

 

 

Donghae and the rest decided to go back to Seoul. To sort out things.

 

All the time in the plane everyone was quite. Yoona, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk all haven’t speak since of what happened.

 

“Guys, it’s really scaring me how you guys don’t talk.” Sungmin said. “I mean you guys are the most talkative creatures I know!”

 

“Yes, as for me, I don’t talk a lot.” Yesung said.

 

“Yeah, you don’t” Sungmin said to Yesung,

 

“Yes, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?” Yesung screamed.

 

“Some people just don’t care about people’s feelings.” Leeteuk said with his attention to something else.

 

Yoona looked at Leeteuk, trying to catch his eyes. She wanted to apologize for using him. She felt bad she wanted to say she’s sorry.

 

“As for Donghae and Eunhyuk, you guys ALWAYS talk how come you guys are ignoring each other?” Yesung asked.

 

“Why, someone forgot to say “I love you” last night?” Yesung said, which made Sungmin laughed but the rest awkward.

 

“Sorry I shouldn’t joke, I’m bad at it.” Yesung said.

 

-Awkward silence-

 

Since no one is talking Yesung and Sungmin played a game.

 

 

“If you were a girl who would you date Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Donghae or me?” Yesung asked Sungmin.

 

“No one, you guys are horrible, but I would pick me, because I’m awesome!” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

“Yah! You’re awesome?” Yesung said. “Compared to dad you are!”

 

Sungmin and Yesung laughed together, they looked at the rest, they didn’t look to happy.

 

“Jeez, joykill!” Sungmin said.

 

 

 

Not so long they arrive in Seoul, in 7pm in the night.

 

Yesung and Sungmin dropped Yoona off, as for Donghae and Leeteuk they went straight home.

 

“KAMSA HAMNIDA!” Yoona cheered as she waved goodbye to Sungmin and Yesung.

 

Yoona took a deep breath and head inside. AS she went to her room, she can’t help but walk pass ____’s room. She wanted to see, so she went inside finding a sleeping ____.

 

“I’m sorry _____.” She whispered and head outside.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I got home and buried myself in the bed. All I should do now is sleep and think on how to get ____ back.

 

 

She should be at school tomorrow. I need to talk to her ASAP!

 

 

 

______’s POV
 

 

I heard my door opened, “I’m sorry,” a familiar voice whispered and head off.

 

That must be Yoona. She’s home already? So that means so is Donghae?

 

Great! I can sense drama now.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry if this is a boring update, we just unload a total drama so i don't want to overload it~ kya~~

 

What do you think now? please comment below!!

 

I received tons of awesome comments from some of you guys and it was AMAZING~ thanks

 

 

Comment Replies.

 

@anna1234567 aww. thanks so much! gald you like this fic. there are more drama so stay tuned! kekek

 

@ctrl_me well she did, isn't it always like that? haha like if i watch movies and that kind of scenario happens there's the person who misundestood. kya~~ well Eunhyuk didn't state that he likes her. wait for the next few chapters maybe he will, maybe...

 

@lyla95 thanks you so much!

 

@hellokpop thanks for loving this fanfic!! kya~~ <3

 

@Lexi123 lots of drama hahaha :D well the whole marriage thing is still unofficial since it's engagement so lots of thing CAN happen. LOL wait for Eunhyuk to say it. WAit for the few chapters to reveal. DOES EUNHYUK LIKE _____? not sure... but stay tune!

 

@ForeverInLove your comment cracks me up. LOVE HEXAGON! lol anyways yes that whole liking thing is complicated lots of love thing going on. hahah this fic is kind of confusing i know but bear with it! haha stay tuned for the next update kya~~

 

@shiningstarr lol yes, teukkie lots of girls like that like shiningstarr and me! lol haha anyways thanks for reading!! stay tuned~

 

@pedodino thanks for reading. <3

 

@angel_min yes. tthat things just happened. now they are all back in seoul and new set of drama about to unload~~

 

 

 

Welcome new subscribers.

Please comment, i don't have anything against silent readers but comment so I know you're still alive. LOL but still I LOVE YOU GUYS!