Ignored

A Man in love.

 

 

Donghae’s POV
 

 I decided to go to school early, so I’m sure that I can catch up with ______. I really need to talk to her.

 

I grabbed my things and head to my car as fast as I could and went to school.

 

 

I parked my car and went out. Then I saw Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk on the hall.

 

I walked to them. “Why so early?” I asked.

 

 

“Oh Eunhyuk insisted, I don’t know.” Sungmin replied pointing to Eunhyuk. On the other hand, Eunhyuk just grinned at me.

 

WHAT THE HELL?

 

“Eunhyuk, why go to school early? Are you going to do something? Usually you tend to be late for school.” I pointed out.

 

Yesung, Sungmin, and Leeteuk just watched us.

 

“I don’t know Donghae, somehow I just felt like it.” Eunhyuk smiled. He then put his arms on my shoulders and said, “Why are you worried about something?” then he left slightly giggling.

 

“YAH! What’s wrong with that monkey?” Yesung asked.

 

Sungmin giggled. “Why are you giggling?” Yesung asked. “Hyung, that is the first time I heard you call him monkey since 5th grade!” Sungmin smiled.

 

 

Donghae just looked at them. Then he turned to Leeteuk hoping for an answer or something.

 

“Why are you looking at me?” Leeteuk asked, “Sorry I haven’t cheated on my girlfriend before so I wouldn’t know.” Then Leeteuk left with his hands around his head.

 

Yesung and Sungmin widened their eyes. “Cheated?” they both said in unison.

 

“Yah! Don’t tell me you cheated on _____?” Sungmin yelled.

 

“You!” Yesung yelled.

 

 

“Calm down, it was just a misunderstanding between me and Yoona.” I explained.

 

“Yoona? You freaking cheated on her with Yoona?” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

“She’s her cousin!” Yesung yelled. “Wait, does she know?”

 

 

 

Donghae stuttered. “S-she s-saw…”

 

 

Yesung gasped. “YOU! YOU!”

 

 

“Stop it! I know what I should do, I got to go now!” I said. Then I quickly rant to homeroom, I was the first one there.

 

Then after minutes passed, students started to fill the classroom.

 

Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk came in and sat near me. But Eunhyuk sat way back. Then Yoona came in, I was happy, not to see Yoona but hoping ____ would be with her. But unfortunately, she came alone. She sat in front of ______’s seat as she normally seat. She gave me a smile but I ignored her. She frowned but seriously, I didn’t care.

 

Hoping _____ would still come in. A familiar figure showed up. It was Kyuhyun. He didn’t look like he was before, he looked better. He didn’t have those glasses and his hair wasn’t perfectly coiffed now. Why did he changed? Does he love _____, so he changed himself so _____ will fall for him?

 

I was irritated, but I shouldn't because I don't know anything yet.

 

He sat next to _____’s seat as he would normally seat. I gave him a friendly smile but he ignored me and gave me a glare.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun, haven’t seen you in ages!” I smiled. He looked to me and gave me that glare again. “How dare you do that to her,”

 

I froze. He knows? _____ told him? So _____ was here?

 

 

I was speechless, after that I didn’t continue to talk to him, instead I waited for ______.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

He gave me smile, I ignored it and gave him a glare.

 

“Hey Kyuhyun, haven’t seen you in ages!” he greeted with a smile.

 

“How dare you do that to her?” I yelled at him.

 

H froze, then he didn’t talk to me.

 

 

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

_____ woke up late, on purpose. She doesn’t want to go to school with Yoona. She can’t face her.

 

But after Yoona left for school, she did too. She looked at her clock, she was slightly late but she didn’t care. She wasn’t suppose to go to school since she has a massive headache for all that crying she did yesterday, but she knows she has to go to school to catch up what she missed.

 

Then she got to her homeroom. She opened the door slowly then shock to find so many people eye’s on her. The one who stood out the most?

 

DONGHAE

YOONA

KYUHYUN

EUNHYUK

 

I stood there. Looking at them, some had questionable faces, some had sad faces and all. Then she felt dizzy, she quickly put her hands on her head, it was hot. She then went to the teacher.

 

“Seonsaengnim, can I please go to the infirmary, I have a massive headache and I don’t think I could take it, can I please be excused?” she whispered to the teacher. Then the teacher nodded, granting her request.

 

Then she took a quick glance at the class then quickly ran off to the infirmary.

 

 

______’s POV

 

 

I knew it, they are here already. What am I suppose to do now?

 

I’m sure Donghae would go look for me. But I don’t want to face him yet.

 

Then I ran to the infirmary, told the nurse I had a headache and she let me rest until the next class.

 

I felt a tear escape my eyes. I wiped it so the nurse wouldn't see it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV
 

 

 

She walked in, my heart jumped.

 

But then she went to the teacher and whispered something. The teacher nodded and she bolted out of the class.

 

Where is she going?

 

Is she ignoring me?

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

Why did ____ ran away? Does it hurt so much that she doesn’t want to see Donghae’s face anymore?

 

I need to talk to her. I need to comfort her, now she needs a true friend’s hug.

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

Je Hoon waited outside Kyuhyun’s classroom.

 

*Bell Rang

 

Kyuhyun walked out and he felt someone hugged him from behind.

 

“Opppaaaa… why didn’t we go to school together?” Je Hoon whined. “I miss you already…”

 

“What is your problem Je Hoon?” Kyuhyun asked, “Let go of me please!”

 

 

Then Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Yesung, and Sungmin walked out.

 

 

“Ohhh, Kyuhyun is that your girlfriend?” Yesung teased.

 

“Are you Kyuhyun’s friend?” Je Hoon asked. She went to them and introduced herself.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo, Je Hoon imnida, I’m Kyuhyun’s fiancé.” She smiled eagerly.

 

“Fiancé?”  Yesung gasped.

 

“Yes, I’m oppa’s fiancé so tell me if there’s girls who flirts with him so I could snap their necks!” Je Hoon said.

 

Yesung giggled, “I like her Kyuhyun.”

 

Je Hoon smiled “Sorry I’m taken.”

 

Yesung gave an awkward smile. “You do know I was joking…”

 

“Hyung, it’s not good when you joke.” Sungmin whined.

 

 

“Let’s go already!” Eunhyuk yelled.

 

“Fine, fine.” Yesung, Sungmin said in unison.

 

 

“Je Hoon what the hell was that?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I introduced myself to your friends.” Je Hoon said.

 

“So? They are not even my friends.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I want everyone to know your MINE and nobody else’s!” Je Hoon said as she hugged Kyuhyun. Which Kyuhyun refused and pushed her away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, you’ll learn to love me someday.” Je Hoon said.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Might be a boring update.... sorry sorry...

 

Promise the next few chapters will be interesting promise. New couples may begin, lots of twists to be unveiled, a problem solved then another problem breaks out! how i love how drama works!!

 

 

please comment... thanks thanks!