Happiness and Sadness

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

‘Lee Donghae?!” Eunhyuk almost shouted at the girl on the reception. “L-Lee Donghae?” the girl repeated and Eunhyuk nodded his head. “No one is allowed to visit him… sorry” the girl said softly, Eunhyuk glared at her. “You don’t understand, I’m like his brother. I need to know what happened to him!” Eunhyuk yelled, making the girl flinch. “S-Sorry… he’s at room 013 just on that hall and turn left.” The girl said and Eunhyuk practically sprinted there.

 

Then he was welcomed with a tall, handsome, muscular guy. “Are you Siwon?!” Eunhyuk said and Siwon just nodded. “W-wait… I’ve seen you before.” Eunhyuk said staring at the guy deeply.

 

Siwon smiled and nodded. “Yes, when Donghae got into an accident   before, I was the one who brought him to the hospital. I guess Donghae is accident prone, huh?” Siwon giggled and Eunhyuk stared at him. “Dude, my friend is like on the hospital, not the time to joke?” Siwon apologized softly.

“Where is Donghae? Let’s go to his room!” Eunhyuk said but Siwon shook his head. “We can’t see him… the doctor said he’s in real danger… he c-could die…” Siwon said and Eunhyuk just stood there. He took out his phone and called someone. “SUNGMIN! Call Yesung, Leeteuk! D-Donghae got into an accident… he’s in critical condition!” Eunhyuk yelled through the phone.

 

Then the doctor came out of Donghae’s room with a sad expression. “Lee Donghae’s relatives?” Siwon and Eunhyuk then came to the doctor and asked, “Doc, is he ok?”

 

“I need Mr. Lee’s family to discuss important matters.” The doctor said but Eunhyuk just shook his head. “Listen, his parents have no connection with him. Please discuss it to me instead, I’ve known him since I came to this world!” Eunhyuk exclaimed and the doctor just stared at him and signaled him to follow him.

 

.

.

.

 

 

“Can I get one hot chocolate, one flat white coffee and a strawberry cheesecake please” Kyuhyun ordered on the counter while _____ stayed at the table.

 

“Here we go” Kyuhyun said as he placed the food on the table. _____ smiled and said, “Thanks!” They started eating while Kyuhyun can’t help but steal glances on the girl. He was really curious. Curious of something, he wants to ask but is too shy but he really wants to know the answer of it. He kept looking at her that _____ caught her. She smiled and stopped eating. “What?” _____ smiled as she bit her lip. “Am I eating like a pig?” _____ pouted her lips a little, and Kyuhyun just had to stop the urge to kiss those plump soft lips. “N-no… you just… “ Kyuhyun stuttered. “Just what?” _____ asked. “Just l-look, b-beautiful…” Kyuhyun mentally cursed himself as he saw _____ turned bright pink and giggled. “T-thanks…” she said and Kyuhyun just smiled.

 

“_____” Kyuhyun called out. “Yes?” ____- replied. “What are we?” Kyuhyun nervously asked. _____ completely shock of the question just stared at Kyuhyun. “Err… I don’t know” _____ was the best thing ______ could say and Kyuhyun let out a disappointed sigh. “But!” Kyuhyun looked up at the girl. “I want to try… try us” _____ smiled and Kyuhyun was the happiest man on the world.

 

“R-really?” Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile big. “Y-yes… I’ve thought about this and I want to try… return your feelings.” _____ said but Kyuhyun suddenly stopped smiling.

 

Return my feelings? Is she just doing this to make me feel good? She doesn’t actually like me back?

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

She doesn’t like me…. Kyuhyun thought.

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

“Uh, y-yes?” Kyuhyun looked up at the girl. “What’s the matter?” ______ asked. “Oh, nothing” Kyuhyun half heartedly smiled. “Let’s go now?” Kyuhyun asked and _____ just nodded. They started walking then suddenly ______ held Kyuhyun’s hands with hers. “Thank you…”

 

“For what?” Kyuhyun asked. _____ smiled. “For everything” and with that ______ looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes and planted a quick, soft kiss on his lips.” Kyuhyun stared at the girl. “Let’s try us…” Kyuhyun nodded. “But what about Donghae?” _______ shrugged. “I think we’re finished, and I don’t really want to see him again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ever…”

 

 

.

.

.

 

“He’s in coma…” the doctor said and Eunhyuk just sighed. “Maybe for weeks, months… or forever.” Eunhyuk stared at the doctor not believing what the guy just said.

“He was involved on an accident not so long ago, right?” the doctor asked and Eunhyuk nodded. “Yeah, see he wasn’t fully recovered yet so maybe his condition gone worst after this.” The doctor said. Eunhyuk looked down, struggling to process what the guy had just said.

 

Was he going to lose him best friend?

 

“Eunhyuk, right?” Eunhyuk nodded and looked up. “Please, bring his parents, any of his relatives you can.” The doctor stated but Eunhyuk sighed. “You don’t understand they are in some conflict, big conflict. They don’t see each other, or talk!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. “It’s you who don’t understand…” Eunhyuk looked at the doctor. “In this state…”

 

 

“He might die.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i updated! it's been more than a month that I've been away!

Sorry, Sorry!

 

Though I hope you enjoy this chapter! COMMENT please! <3