Life threatening

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

It’s me I’m back and please love me again.

 

 

    “Goodnight ______” Kyuhyun said as _____ hopped on the car. _____ smiled and waved him a goodbye as the car drove off. Kyuhyun smiled. He couldn’t believe what’s happening. ______ actually loves him back and wants to be together. He was literally jumping around like a little kid that got a candy.


“Ya Cho Kyuhyun!” a voice snapped. Kyuhyun looked around and smiled. “I guess you’ve got your Christmas present huh?” Yesung said and patted him at the back. “Thank you but why are you doing this seriously?” Kyuhyun asked once again and Eunhyuk just smiled. “Donghae is in the retarded mode so it’s best if _____ stayed away and be happy rather than being with him getting hurt. ________ is a nice girl.” Eunhyuk explained and started walking away. “We’ll leave you know Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said and ran off with the rest.

 

“What do you think Donghae would do if he found out?” Sungmin asked the two and they just shrugged off. “We’d probably die but it’s the best right? For once, I feel like a good guy.” Eunhyuk smiled and Yesung just smirked. “Yeah for once. I know Donghae had amnesia, we all know that, but don’t you think he’s being harsh? I mean he’s worse than before!” Yesung exclaimed. “Before even though he’s horrible he still hangs out with us and treat us good but now… we barely see him and he treats us like garbage! Like he own us or even older than us! That brat… he’s the youngest out of us yet he acts like he’s the ‘hyung’.” Yesung barked and Sungmin just nodded. “But it’s not like Leeteuk acts better” Sungmin said and Eunhyuk added. “Donghae is the richest so he’s a bit more snobby.” Eunhyuk giggled. “By the way what’s happening with Leeteuk? Haven’t seen him in a while too…” Yesung asked the two and they just shook their heads. “I don’t know, last time I saw him was the meeting we had? He said he wasn’t interested and then yeah…” Sungmin said. “Call him!” Eunhyuk said and Sungmin took out his phone and called Leeteuk.

 

“What do you want?” Leeteuk answered and Sungmin just rolled his eyes. “We were just wondering where are you. We haven’t seen you in a while!” Sungmin said and he heard Leeteuk chuckle. “I’m not in Korea. I’m having my holiday so I’m going to hang up now and continue what I’m doing okay?” Leeteuk said and ended up the call.

 

“Where is he?” Eunhyuk asked. “Not in Korea…. Apparently he’s on his holiday.” Sungmin said and the two just sighed. “I wonder if he’s really our friend.” Yesung said. “He was so bright, so talkative before but now he’s quiet and lame as a bamboo stick although bamboo stick is a bit better.” Eunhyuk chuckled. “Because Sora left him.” Sungmin said and Eunhyuk & Yesung just nodded. “I don’t even know why Sora left him.” Sungmin quietly said. “Yeah, me too…” Yesung also said.
 

.

.

.

 

“Lee Donghae?” the doctor yelled out and a tall, fair-skinned guy went up. “Is he okay doctor?” The guy asked. “May I know your relation with the patient?” the doctor asked. “I’m a friend.” He said the doctor wrote it down and asked, “Can I get your name, please?”
 

 

 

 


“Choi Siwon”

 

.

.

.

 

_______ woke up with the sound of her alarm clock. She looked at her phone and saw several messages.

 

-Good morning! Have a nice day! Eat breakfast well okay? -Kyuhyun

-Are you busy? ^^ -Kyuhyun

-I was wondering if we could hang out today? -Kyuhyun

 

Let’s meet at the café?’- _____ texted Kyuhyun

 

After texting the guy, she went and do her daily routine then head downstairs to see Yoona. Not so long after that, her phone beeped.

 

I’ll pick you up now, I’m on my way- Kyuhyun

 

_______ smiled as she read the text and Yoona can’t help but scoff.

 

“You and Kyuhyun? Really?” Yoona giggled as she sip from her juice. “You guys are best friends, isn’t it weird?” ______ chuckled. “We’re not dating, not official yet. I still need to sort out things with Donghae.” _____ said and got up. _______ drank her drink and smiled. “I want to be happy, and I found it.”

 

.

.

.

 

Kyuhyun knocked at the door and _____’s smile welcomed him. The girl greeted him with a tight hug and pulled him out. “Hey” _____ cheered. Kyuhyun just smiled, not entirely believing the situation he is now, and said, “Café?’ _____ just nodded and they made their way.

 

.

.

.

 

Siwon has been in the hospital for a long time now, sitting on of on the benches thinking of what the doctor said. He is quite scared for Donghae, so he worries

-

“Mr. Siwon, your friend Donghae… h-how could I say this, well, he isn’t in a good condition.” The doctor said. “You see, his head has been hit. Which isn’t really good, although I had scanned him to see any more damage, which is none other than that. His head has been hit quite hard that caused him to bleed a lot, and I tell you losing great amount of blood is life threatening, and it may apply in this case.”

 

Siwon just stood there, with a blank expression. Not knowing what to do, who to call.

 

“I need to speak to his family about this, can you contact them? This is a serious situation.” The doctor said and Siwon just nodded.

 

Siwon went over to check Donghae’s phone to check any recent calls or whatever to just contact someone for Donghae. He then just randomly pressed a contact then its started ringing.

 

 

 

“Ya! Donghae what do you want?”

“Hello? Are you related to Donghae?” Siwon asked.

“Who is this?”

“Siwon, erm”

“Siwon? Who are you? Where’s Donghae?”
‘You see, he’s been involved in an accident and I need someone to come down here for him.”

“ACCIDENT? WHAT? W-WHAT HAPPENED?”
“Please just come here, are you his brother or something?”

“I’m his best friend, don’t worry I’ll be there.”

“St. John Hospital”

“I’m on my way”