Almost

A Man in love.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

As soon as the jet landed and all of us head down I quickly grabbed _____’s hand and ran.

 

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?” Donghae yelled.

 

“None of your business!” Yoona yelled back making Donghae puzzled.

 

 

“Yoona, what’s wrong?” _____ asked.

 

“I say we ditch these guys and head home, how does that sound?” Yoona snickered. “Sounds a bit all right to me.”

 

“Yoona!” ____ yelled. “Why are you being like these?”

 

Yoona smiled at ____ and patted her head. _____ took Yoona’s hand out of her head. “You do know that Yesung was just joking about that room thing.”

 

Yoona frowned. “To tell you that truth, I was all hyped up about you and me on a vacation, but with them I don’t know…”

 

“Yoona, this is the perfect chance to get to know them and for me too.” ____ smiled. “Please?”

 

“Fine, Fine but if that Leeteuk come any near me again, I’m going away!” Yoona said.


“Come on, Leeteuk isn’t that bad.” ____ said. “He may be too innocent, play jokes a lot, not that smart but if you look at him you gotta say he has looks.”

 

“Are you seriously suggesting me and Leeteuk?” Yoona scoffed.

 

“He seemed interested…” _____ said as she pulled Yoona to meet the guys.

 

“He never seemed that interested to me before.” Yoona whispered.

 

“What was that?” _____ said.

 

“Er, I said that I’m hungry.” Yoona said.

 

 

 

“Hungry?” Leeteuk asked.

 

Yoona nodded.

 

“Let’s head home.”

 

 

 

Yoona and ____ walked together, arms linked together, but soon broke off because of Donghae pulling ____ to him.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be with me?” Donghae smiled, his hands on ____’s waist. “What did you guys talk about?”

 

“Uh, don’t worry she was just hallucinating about what Yesung said.

 

“Us sleeping together?” Donghae said as his hands held hers.

 

_____’s eys widened. “Well, not that…”

 

“Don’t worry, she doesn’t have to worry about us, right?” Donghae looked down to ____ whose face is down.

 

“I, eh...” _____ whispered.

 

 

 

_____’s POV

 

 

 

My heart starts to beat fast, faster when he said that. I felt like he doesn’t seem to care if we sleep together, in the same room, in the same bed.

 

He held my hands tighter.

 

“Where is Yesung’s lodge?” I asked.


“Right there!” Donghae smiled as he pointed to a ‘beach-house’ kind of house.

 

My jaws would’ve literally dropped if it could. It was beautiful. It is close to the beach, only a minute walk from it, has a beautiful patio, and its glass walls.

 

“Do you guys like it?” Yesung smiled at us.

 

But Yoona and my face was stuck to an ‘O’ position.

 

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” Yesung giggled. “Let’s go inside.”

 

As we entered the house Yesung jumped on the white leather sofa, Leeteuk started playing the piano, Sungmin started to go to the lounge room while Donghae stayed behind Yoona and me.

 

“Sungmin, Eunhyuk and me would be using the biggest room.” Yesung shouted.

 

“Biggest room! The one with the plasma TV?” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

“Yes!” Yesung said.

 

“Donghae and ___ you can take the room next us.” Yesung giggled.

 

 

This kid wasn’t kidding!

 

I gave a slightly nervous laugh. Donghae did the same.

 

“And where am I supposed to sleep?” Yoona asked.

 

“Well there is three rooms.” Yesung said. “Eunhyuk, Sungmin and I will take the big room, Donghae and ____ will take the next room.”

 

‘Which leaves…” Sungmin said.

 

Then Leeteuk came close to Yoona. “You and me.” He smirked.

 

When Yoona was about to push Leeteuk and yelled at him I quickly grabbed her hand and shook my head.

 

“Fine, fine, just don’t come close to me.” Yoona said.

 

“Don’t worry, unless I’m asked.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“We are not planning to do anything out of boundaries, by doing this can make us all closer.” Yesung said.

 

I grabbed my luggage but Donghae stopped me. “I’ll take it.”

 

Both of us head to ‘our’ room, I could see Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk giggling at us.

 

Donghae then lead the way and tried to open the door but both of his hands are already carrying the luggage. I then step in and opened it for him, revealing an amazing room.

 

There is a way to the patio, glass walls, amazing decors and just one bed. I gulped. “This is really happening…”

 

He started to unpack his things and place it to the top shelf of the closet. It started to get quite awkward when he started unpacking his undergarments. So I decided to turn away. He giggled.

 

“Finished!” He giggled. “You should start to unpack your things to.”

 

So I did, I started unpacking it and place it on the bottom shelf of the closet. He lay down the bed and picked up some magazines to read. “Finished!” I smiled.

 

I sat on the other end of the bed and picked up my phone and started to make text messages. Then I felt someone getting near me, and of course, it was Donghae.

 

I didn’t take notice and just continued using my phone but what I noticed is Donghae looking at me.

 

“Yes Donghae?” I asked.

 

“Just looking at you.” Donghae smiled.

 

Then he brushed away the hair covering my face. He gently leaned forward and smiled.

 

I knew what he was going to do, kiss me.

 

But when he was about to kiss me the door slammed open revealing Eunhyuk and Yesung.

 

“Oh, are we interrupting?” Yesung giggled.

 

“We are so sorry, we will come back later.” Eunhyuk smirked.

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

They started laughing

 

Then Donghae gave them a look that made them quite.

 

“Ani, we were just leaving.” _____ blushed as she head to the door and leave.

 

“What the hell?” Donghae said.

 

“Don’t get too excited, you haven’t even had the official ‘first date’ yet and you’re going to kiss her now?” Eunhyuk said.

 

“You can’t kiss the girl before the ‘date’.” Eunhyuk said. “Unless you’re Heechul.”

 

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk started to laugh.

 

“I know, what’s up with that guy?” Leeteuk laughed.

 

“Then let’s do it today!” Donghae smiled. “The ‘date’.”

 

“You just can’t wait to kiss her, can’t you!” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“Don’t worry buddy, I got you, I knew you are good at thinking but not doing so let me handle this and I’ll get you the best date.” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Donghae!” Eunhyuk yelled.

 

“Ne?” Donghae said.

 

“Everything is set and would be ready at 7.” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“Thanks Hyuk!” Donghae smiled. “You know the plan now?”

 

“Yes, yes.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“You better be, everything has to go great!” Donghae said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“______!” Eunhyuk yelled as he ran to Donghae and ____’s rom. He found ____ reading a magazine near the bedside.

 

“What’s wrong Eunhyuk?” ____ exclaimed as she threw the magazine away.

 

Eunhyuk catch his breath and been panting all the way.

 

“Donghae... Dong..Hae!” Eunhyuk said.

 

____ soon flipped out of the bed and come closer to Eunhyuk. “What’s wrong with Donghae? Where is he?”

 

“Out…side… the beach.” Eunhyuk said.

 

Then _____ ran to the beach the fast she can. She has to be there, she wondered what’s wrong with Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

What happened to Donghae?

 

Care to guess before I update the next chapter? O.o

 

A short update, well shorter than the usual update…

 

I was busy watching Super Junior appearances in MuBank, MuCore, Inkigayo, DMZ peace concert, Inchieon Hallyu Music Wave and old videos that I totally forgot to update. Stupid right? Haha

 

Anyways whad’ya think of this chapter? I know I’ve been always like “So what do you think of this chapter? I hope you like it” getting annoying?

 

Well I just really want feedbacks, positive or negative but I’m hoping for positive feedbacks. Thanks for reading and comments are always welcome <3 peace.

 

Comment Replies.

 

@ctrl_me just updated, hope you like it. :D

 

@undeniable_truth Kyu~ isn't in this chapter but in the next chapters he will .

 

@hello_kpop it's okay... yes leeteuk :D yoona's character is good, yes she rather jump off the plane than be with them in a vacation!

 

@TaeJaLoveYOU yes. yes. Leeteuk a flirt :D... *just updated