Another person?

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

Donghae and ____ arrived at the movie theatre.

 

 

 

“What movie you wanna watch?” Donghae asked as he buys some popcorns and drinks.

 

 

“Um, I don’t know… what about you pick?” ____ said and smiled. Donghae looked around and smiled, "Let's go see that one?" Donghae said while ____ just nodded.

 

 

 

 

“Which movie they watched?” Sungmin asked.

 

 

“I don’t know but they’ll probably watch that.” Yesung said as he pointed to a movie poster.

 

 

“So what do you want me to do again?” Kyuhyun asked, making the four turned around.

 

 

“Well Kyuhyun, we just want you to get noticed by ____, that’s all.” Eunhyuk smiled while Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “O-okay…”

 

 

Then the five of them head inside. As they went in, they automatically spotted the two people they’re trying to find. Then they decided to seat just behind the two.

 

 

“This movie is boring.” Leeteuk objected. Yesung rolled his eyes. “It’s not that your going to watch, aren’t you?”

 

 

“Then why am I here?” Leeteuk groaned.

 

“Whatever, now all we have to do is make sure nothing beyond happens.” Yesung said and the rest nodded. So the rest just lay back and watch out.

 

 

As the movie goes Donghae was seen moving his arms to put around ____’s shoulders but before he could do that Eunhyuk threw a handful of popcorn in front of them making Donghae turn around, but before Donghae can turn around the rest quickly hid their faces. Donghae raised an eyebrow and turned away.

 

 

“Where did you get the popcorn?” Sungmin whispered.

 

“I don’t know it’s just there on my seat.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“Good one though.” Yesung chuckled.

 

 

Then, Donghae was seen standing up and headed to the restroom. Yesung had an idea and stood up from his seat and grab a drink.

 

 

After awhile Donghae were to go out of the restroom when he bumps into someone and the next thing he knew something spilled into his pants.

 

 

“What the hell?” Donghae exclaimed. He looked up to see the person but he couldn’t see the face properly for the person is wearing a hat and glasses. “Sorry, I’m very sorry.” The guy apologized.

 

“Try to watch were you going, will you?” Donghae exclaimed and ran inside the restroom to fix his pants.

 

“Now how am I supposed to fix this? I can’t go out like this!” he said.

 

 

Just then, ____ was left in the theatre for almost half an hour now. She thought where is Donghae, and he couldn’t be in the restroom for more than half an hour already.

 

 

“Should I go now and talk to her?” Kyuhyun shook Leeteuk's arms. Leeteuk glared at him. "Don't touch me!" Kyuhyun was a bit startled. "Uh- Sorry?"

 

“Not yet Kyuhyun, when she gets up you too okay?" Sungmin instructed. Kyuhyun just nodded.

 

 

Then right after that they saw ____ stand up from where she’s seating.

 

 

“Where could he be?” ___ said to herself as she made her way out of the theatre looking very frustrated.

 

“Your cue.” Sungmin said. Then Kyuhyun only nodded.

 

 

When Kyuhyun went outside he saw ____ seating in a bench alone. When he was about to walk pass her to get her attention he saw a tall guy approaching her.

 


_____ was seen smiling at the person as the two of them sat in the bench for a conversation.

 

 

Meanwhile, Donghae just ‘dried’ his pants and went on his way to the theatre but can’t help but see ____ with another person. He was about to flare up and confront the two of them when he saw Kyuhyun standing there looking confused as well.

 

 

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun confused and in that moment Kyuhyun caught Donghae looking at him. Both of them just glance at each other then at the same time looked at _____ and the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is that guy?" Was Kyuhyun and Donghae thought.

 

______________________________________________

 

A/N: I updated! *throws confettis* Well it has been quite  awhile and I'll feel guilty if I didn't update any sooner. This is just a short chapter, guys! I've been really busy since I've been working a lot and I'm working on a new story kekeke (thought i should let ya know) xDD

Christmas is also coming up and I thought I just give you a bit of what you wanted for this fic?