Confirmed

A Man in love.

 

 

Je Hoon’s POV

 

I had a bad start but I will work on it. He wants to be friends and romance starts with friendship. I’ll just work my way on this relationship.

 

He doesn’t know what I’m capable of, Kyuhyun will be mine in no time.

 

I’ll play the “let’s be friends” game. Act like you’re his friend and work your way to the top.

 

I quickly head to the company, as my dad said Kyuhyun and his dad would be there. As I got there I saw Kyuhyun sitting on the café drinking coffee. Now, I don’t want to approach him like a desperate person, I’ll play safe.

 

I went to the café and ordered a coffee. I sat near Kyuhyun’s table and play obvious.

 

“Je Hoon-sshi?” he said.

 

I smiled. “Oh, Kyuhyun!” I took a sip on my coffee and head towards his table. I sat with him.

 

“Your dad has been waiting for you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, I’ll go see him then, thanks Kyuhyun.” I smiled and waved him goodbye.

 

He gave me a friendly smile and continued drinking his coffee. His face looked a bit confused.

 

“It’s just the beginning honey.” I grinned.

 

 

 

 

_____’s POV

 

I opened my eyes, I saw the sun lights high. I can hear the ocean’s wave crash into the shores.

 

I looked at my left side, hoping to find Donghae, but no. I sighed, feeling a bit embarrassed on what happened last night. I washed my face and head off to the dining room.

 

As I walked in the room, I found Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Donghae and Yoona eating breakfast.

 

Maybe Yoona is warming up to them, I thought. I slowly walked to the dining table, acting half asleep, because still embarrassed of what happened between Donghae and me.

 

I gave Yoona a light hug, “Morning Yoona.” She smiled then replied. “Morning, sleep well?” I nodded and head to the available seat next to hers.

 

“Aww, don’t Donghae get one too?” Eunhyuk pouted.

Donghae snickered and look at me like, “IM YOUR BOYFRIEND! DON’T I GET A HUG?” he just smiled.

 

“It’s okay, she’ll give me one later.” Donghae giggled.

 

“I’m bored.” Leeteuk suddenly said.

 

“Me too,” Sungmin whined. “I mean we haven’t done anything fun since we got here.”

 

“Then what do you guys want to do?” Yesung asked.

 

Yoona and me didn’t care about their conversation, we were to busy on ours.

 

“Yoona, do you want to go out later?” I asked, as I took a bite of my toast and took a light sip on my milk. She pouted. “Sure, I’ve been wanting to hang out with you since we got here, you were just to busy.” She gave me a weak smiled.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked. Yoona smiled. “Don’t worry, I’m just excited that finally I get to hang out with my cousin!” She cheered. “Me too.” I answered.

 

Yoona and me continued talking, talking about all the other funny memories we had. We laughed out loud, making the guys stare at us.

 

“_____-sshi, are you guys alright?” Donghae asked, staring at us.

 

Yoona and me snapped out. “We’re fine.” Yoona giggled.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Anyways, ____-sshi, you want to walk to the beach…” Donghae pouted.

 

“Sorry Donghae, she already made plans with me today, next time?” Yoona grinned as she pulled ____ away from the table

 

“Sorry Donghae, maybe next time…” _____ yelled as Yoona dragged her.

 

Eunhyuk hissed. “Ooooh, looks like our Donghae has some competition.”

Yesung and Sungmin laughed.

 

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk. “They are cousins, they have the right to hang out with each other.”

 

“Hey Donghae your little girlfriend is taking mine!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

“Yours?” Donghae asked.

 

“Didn’t you know?” Leeteuk grinned. He left the table and head outside.

 

“That guy has some problems,” Yesung stated. “Like Yoona would actually go out with him.”

 

“Anyways, I’m free today guys what do you want to do?” Donghae cheered.

 

Sungmin and Yesung looked at each other and shook their heads. “We’re fine Donghae, we’ll just hang out with each other.”

 

“YAH! What do you mean?” Donghae exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

-At the mall-

 

After long hours of shopping…

 

“Yoona, we already bought lots of stuff, can we go home and eat already?” ______ pouted, struggling as she’s carrying 5 shopping bags.

 

“Fine, you just can’t wait to see your boyfriend, huh?” Yoona teased.

 

____ smiled and blush a little. “I knew it.” Yoona gave a weak smile. “Ani…” ____ plead.

 

“See, since you’re going out with Donghae, you spent less time with me.” Yoona frowned and head to the car.

“Yoona, that’s not true, it’s just that this is my first real relationship, I don’t want to ruin it.” _____ pleaded.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Her first real relationship…?

 

Am I actually going to be the person whose going to ruin her first relationship?

 

I hope not…

 

But what if suddenly I just break free?

 

“Let’s go home _____.” I softly said. She nodded and we both went inside the car.

 

As we reached home, Donghae was there waiting for _____. They hugged and held their hands together.

 

What am I feeling now?

 

Don’t tell me, I will actually go against my cousin.

 

Then I felt like someone is behind me.

 

“Hey Yoona.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

It’s Leeteuk again, what does he want now?

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“What do you want Leeteuk?” Yoona sighed. She put the shopping bags down and head to the couch, where Leeteuk followed her.

 

As Yoona sat down, she looked outside the patio, revealing Donghae and _____ talking to each other, hand in hand, ____ head resting on Donghae’s shoulder as Donghae’s head rest on her.

 

Leeteuk noticed her looking outside.

 

“Don’t they look good together?” Leeteuk smiled. “This is actually the first time I saw him in love, after you.”

 

Yoona sighed. Regretting what she has done.

 

“Yoona, I’ve been noticing something.” Leeteuk faced Yoona.

 

Yoona faced him. “What?” she asked. Leeteuk chuckled. “Obviously, you have feelings for Donghae, it’s obvious.”

 

Yoona’s eyes widened. “Ani, you’re wrong.”

 

“Then you don’t like them together?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“I’m just protecting my dongsaeng from him, don’t you remember what Donghae done to my brother?” Yoona explained.

 

“But ____ loves Donghae, can’t you just let go, she’s your cousin can you just make her happy as Donghae is with her?” Leeteuk sighed and stood up.

 

Yoona felt unsure.

 

“Think about it.” Leeteuk said as he left Yoona who is completely unsure what to do now.

 

Yoona stare outside, catching ____’s eyes. She smiled and she smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and ____ sat together outside in the patio. They were alone. Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk went away to grab some food. Yoona is asleep.

 

“Finally some alone…” Donghae thought to himself.

 

____ grabbed some drinks and head to the patio. She sat next to Donghae.

 

“There you go.” ____ said as she gave a bottle of soda to Donghae.

 

“Thanks…” Donghae smiled. He pulled ___ chair close to his.

 

“What are you doing?” _____ asked,

 

“I want you closer to me.” Donghae cheered.


“Okay.” ___ said. “So, we’re only going to be here for like 4 days, what do you think we should do?”

 

____ has been blabbing when she realized that Donghae isn’t listening and just staring at her.

 

“Uhm… Donghae?” _____ pouted. She grabbed his hand and shake it. “Were you even listening?”

 

“Sorry, I had my mind to something else.” Donghae said as he grabbed ____’s hand.

 

But ____ let her hands go. “What?”

 

“You.” Donghae smiled and grabbed ____’s hands once again.

 

But this time ____ didn’t let got but stay with Donghae’s hands holding hers.

 

 

“Even though we haven’t been together for a long time,” Donghae smiled. “You do know I love you, right?”

 

_____ blushed crazily, and can’t help but smile. “I know,”

 

Donghae hugged her. He hugged her tightly.

 

“I love you too.” _____ softly said.

 

Hearing those words made Donghae’s heart jumped. Did he really hear her say those words?

 

He broke the hug and stare at her. Caressing her cheeks. Replacing the hug with a soft kiss. It may be a quick and light kiss but it felt deeper than that.

 

Now Donghae felt right, he knows that the person he loves, loves him back.

 

 

 

Yoona on the other side, looked hurt. Her eyes turned red, and a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

(flashback, 3 minutes earlier)

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

I got woken from my sleep. My stupid phone rang. It was my mom, I quickly turned off my phone. Now, I can’t sleep I head to the kitchen for some fresh drink.

 

As I walked pass the living room, I can’t help but look outside the patio. Donghae and ____ are there, alone. I stepped closer, I peaked in the side of the patio. I could hear them clearly.

 

I try to eavesdrop on their conversation.

 

“You do know I love you, right?” Donghae said to _____. In that moment my heart felt heavy, like a bullet shot through it. What am I feeling?

 

Then ____ replied, she said. “I know” and Donghae pulled her in a tight hug.

 

Not wanting to see and hear more, I stepped out but then stayed again when ____ said. “I love you too.”

 

That moment my eyes felt like they are burning, turns out a massive amount of water are ready to drop in any second now.

 

I saw Donghae broke the hug, and caressed her cheek, making me feel uncomfortable. He then replaced the hug with a kiss on _____’s lips.

 

That time a drop of tear fell from my eyes.

 

“Sorry Leeteuk, I feel like I can’t do what you want me to do.” Yoona sighed and left with her eyes red, from the tears dropping from her eyes.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Took me some time to think of what is going to happen. But luckily I got some. Here is a new chapter.

 

SORRY! I think I broke a promise to some of you. I said Yoona wouldn’t fall in love with Donghae (I’m not a YoonHae shipper. I only like EunHae) but nothing major will happen to Yoona and Donghae. But lots of surprises will hopefully surprise you.

 

Let me ask you, what genre is this story, in your point of view?

 

I’m thinking drama…

 

Are you guys feeling a love quadrangle or love something when it has 5 people in it? Haha I don’t know what its called when there is 5 people involved.

 

Comments are very much loved.

 

Thanks for reading, and being patient for waiting for my update and not UNSUBSRIBING.

 

NOTE: DO YOU GUYS KNOW THE SCENE WHEN THE GIRL RUNS OFF IN THE RAIN AND END UP IN A TELEPHONE BOOTH CRYING? LIKE THE PART IN ‘THE ONE I LOVE’ BY SUPER JUNIOR KRY I WANT TO PUT THAT IN THE STORY BUT I’M WAITNG FOR THE RIGHT TIME. I THINK IT’S REALLY GOOD.