Can you please go with me?

A Man in love.

 

____’s POV

 

 

I wonder why Donghae doesn’t want me to go to this party.

 

I walk around the room, “Maybe his ex is there or something...” I murmured.

 

Then Yoona walked in, it went all awkward. She just went to the fridge and grabs a drink. But since Donghae and me are together again, maybe I should forget what happened to them?

 

I approached her, “Yoona-sshi, how come I never see you at school anymore?” I asked, and then her face brightens up with shock. “Uh, I left that school, I go to another school.” She said. “Chinca? Waeyo?” I asked in shock.

 

 

“I have my reasons.” She said. “Yoona-sshi can we forget all of those and start a new? We’re cousins anyway!” I said.

 

 

“Even though I want to, I can’t I kept a promise.” She said.

 

“A promise?” I asked, I went closer to her. “What kind of promise, and from who?”

 

 

Yoona smiled, “I’m glad you’re talking to me, I’m sorry for what I did _____ it’ll never happen again.” I nodded. “And about that, ask Leeteuk.”

 

The next day at school, I felt different about Donghae. I don’t know why he doesn’t want me to go to that party. Is he hiding something from me? Anyways, I walked slowly with my earphones on when I felt someone grabbed my hands. I looked behind and it was Donghae. He smiled.

 

 

“Good morning” He smiled.

 

“Good morning.” I answered, and I looked away and put on my earphones, and slowly released my hands from his grip. I can see him looking puzzled on the side of my eyes. He slowly took of one side of my earphones. He looked at me.

 

“Yes?” I asked.

 

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

 

“No, nothings wrong about me what about you?” I answered.

 

“No, nothings wrong.” Donghae answered.

 

“Alright.” I answered. I don’t know why I’m acting like this but I need to find out why he didn’t even want me to go to that party.

 

“Are you mad about something, lets talk it out.” He said.

 

I looked at him. Should I tell him? Or should I find out myself? Agree. I’ll find out myself.

 

I tried to smile as sweetly as I could. “Donghae, trust me nothing is wrong, I just feel tired I wasn’t able to sleep last night.” I lied.

 

His face then brighten up with a smile, “Couldn’t sleep thinking of me?” he said. I faked giggled. “Sure Donghae.”

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Even though she tells me nothing is wrong deep inside I know something IS wrong. Is it because of me not asking her to go to that party? Even if, I got to find out.

 

In class, ____ has been spacing out. She’s been looking outside the window and keeps sighing. Everytime I catch her eye she’ll quickly look away. Something is DEFINITELY wrong.

 

Lunch has started and I quickly dragged ____ outside the class.

 

“Donghae!” she exclaimed. “W-what are you doing?”

 

“Mr. Lee, what’s going on?” the teacher asked, Donghae stopped for a second, “I need to go to the nurse sir, and I need her help.” Then Donghae continued to run away.

 

We then stopped in the bench, the same bench we both confessed to each other. I ask her to stand up, as I sat next to her

 

“____, what’s wrong?” I asked. She looked at me, “Donghae..”

 

“No seriously, I’m your BOYFRIEND, shouldn’t I be a part of your life now? I should be concerned about you,” I said.

 

“I know, Donghae.” She said.

 

“Well, what’s wrong?” I then asked again.

 

“Nothing is wrong at all, but I’m just at wondering about how come you never said anything when Sungmin asked about me going to the party?” she asked. “Is it because you don’t want me to go? I just want to know that’s all.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I’m taking that as you don’t want me to go.” She said. “Okay…” she then stood up but I grabbed her wrist.

 

 

“Go with me.” I said.

 

“No it’s okay Donghae, you don’t have to make me feel good.” She smiled.

 

 

“No, I want you to come with me to the party.” I said.

 

“Donghae, it’s fine.” She smiled.

 

I held her hand tightly. “Would you please go with me to the party?”

 

“I’ll think about it.” She smiled and walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you know that Yesung could sing?” Eunhyuk said in amazement.

 

“Doubt it, I could sing better than him” Sungmin said.

 

“That one, I doubt.” Leeteuk sighed.

 

“Hey shut up Leeteuk, now you started talking.” Sungmin said.

 

“Yeah Leeteuk, you haven’t been talking much since Jeju!” Yesung said.

 

“What happen between you and Yoona?” Eunhyuk asked.


“Well she apologized and ask to make things up.” Leeteuk said, “And she did, I asked her to stay out of this school so she wouldn’t hurt anyone anymore.”

 

Yesung, Sungmin and Eunhyuk are in awe.

 

“Y-you really did that?” Eunhyuk asked. “You technincally kicked her out of this school.”

 

“Yeah, so she wouldn’t hurt anyone anymore.” Leeteuk said.


“You idiot, you could’ve just told her off.” Sungmin said.

 

“But I’m different, I’m not someone to be played with.” Leeteuk said.

 

“I know she hurted you but isn’t that too much?” Sungmin asked.

 

“She isn’t here anymore, so what could I do now?” Leeteuk said.

 

“Ask her back, duh!” Yesung said,

 

“EH, too tired maybe tomorrow, eh I’ll think about it!” Leeteuk yawned.

 

_____________

 

Updated twice today*

 

Anyways sorry if this story is getting boring, my mind has been pretty busy, I don't blame you if you decide to unsubscribe. This chapter is mainly to clear up this hassle about Donghae and ____, and to clear out why Yoona hasn't been on the previous chapters. Anyways this to my dear readers, if you have any suggestions to add on this story I'll be gladly to consider it! Thanks!