Kyuhyun and Je Hoon's talk

A Man in love.

 

 

_____ POV

 

 

You’re only supposed to call a person jagiya when they are dating, right?

 

Well Donghae used to call me that, and we were dating

 

So does this mean they are dating too?

 

But why am I thinking about this too much?

 

I don’t have the right to question Kyuhyun’s action.

 

He can date whomever he wants

 

But why am I feeling something that I shouldn’t?

 

There is this feeling that telling me that I don’t like seeing Kyuhyun with another girl.

 

 

Gosh, I should rest

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Why is Je Hoon ruining our moment?

 

I turned my back to see ____ once again but I saw her face. Her face looked a bit pale and disappointed. I realized she was looking at the way Je Hoon linked our arms together and sweet talk me.

 

She’s not getting the wrong idea now is she?

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

 

I just came home from school. That was the day when I told Donghae to go get _____ back to him. It maybe the stupidest thing I’ve ever done yet the best thing I’ve done for _____.

 

“Kyuhyun?” Sunny called.

 

 

“What?” I asked.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, is anything wrong?” she asked.

 

 

“Why would you think that?” I answered.

 

 

“You’ve been acting weird since,” Sunny said. “I can tell”

 

 

“You can tell what?” I asked.

 


 

“Got rejected by a girl?”

 

 

“No!” I exclaimed, “I let go of one,”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Nothing, I’m going to my room.” I said.

 

 

“What are you going to do in there?” she asked.

 

 

“I’m going to relieved my stress.” I exclaimed. “Why do you care what I’d do in my room?”

 

 

“Star craft” she muttered.

 

 

“Ya! I haven’t played that for months!” I shouted.

 

 

 

“My point exactly, that means something is wrong with you!’ she shouted back.

 

 

 

“Whatever, whatever don’t call me when you need me.” I said.

 

__

 

I rest myself in my bed thinking of one person.

 

 

_____

 

Why is it whatever I do I can’t get her out of my head?

 

 

What’s wrong with her?

 

 

Why does she have to be so damn irresistible?

 

Why does she have to smart?

 

And cute?

 

And adorable?

 

 

 

People may say no one is perfect but for me she is perfect in any ways.

 

 

But she would never go out with me. I’m her best friend and no one wants to jeopardize a friendship.

 

 

But what I want to know if she feels the same way.

 

 

I let out a giggle

 

 

Very funny Cho Kyuhyun

 

 

Like a girl like her would actually like you, you were lucky enough to be friends with her. But you and her together is just a laugh.

 

 

I started laughing if the idea of ____ and me together. But soon those laughs become a cry.

 

 

I realized a tear fell from my eyes.

 

 

Why am I crying?

 

 

I’m such a baby!

 

 

I got up out of my bed and ran off.

 

 

As I was about to reach the door, Sunny called me.

 

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

 

“What?” I asked in a slightly angry tone.

 

 

“Where are you going? It’s like 7 at night you never go this late.” She explained.

 

 

“What I’m not allowed to go out at night?” I yelled.

 

 

“Calm down, I was just asking” she replied.

 

 

“Well, it’s not your business” I answered and slammed the door and quickly walked over to my car.

 

 

As I was driving I can’t help but think over things. Things that I’ve been keeping inside me for a long time.

 

But I couldn’t help but notice a familiar figure walking along the streets.

 

I parked near it and walked out of the car.

 

 

“J-Je Hoon?”

 

 

The person turned around and smiled at me. Je Hoon

 

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, what are you doing here? Are you following me?” she giggled.

 

 

“No, I wasn’t I was just checking if you were okay, or lost.” I said.

 

 

“You are so caring oppa.” She smiled and went closer to me.

 

 

“Ah, now you’re okay I should go now.” I murmurmed.

 

But she grabbed my wrist to prevent me from leaving.

 

“Wait oppa don’t go” she said.

 

“Do you need anything?” I asked.

 

 

 

“No, it’s just I think you should with me.” She said.

 

 

“To where?” I asked.

 

 

“Just to have fun, you’ve been a bit stressed lately and I thought that you should relax for a while.” She smiled and pulled my hand and we walked together.

 

 

Not so long that we reached a club.

 

“You have your library card with you?” she asked.

 

“I always do” I cheered.

 

“Good” she smiled.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Identification, if security guards ask for identification show it to them, to prove your 18.” She said. “Your 18 aren’t you?”

 

“Yes I’m 18” I answered.

 

“Good, let’s get in.” she smiled and quickly pulled me inside the club.

 

 

I was going to not go in but she pulled me do fast. Next thing I knew is I was in a room filled with people dancing.

 

Je Hoon then pulled me to a bar stool and we sat together.

 

“I don’t drink.” I said.

 

“You don’t? You’ll like it.” She said and waved me a glass of alcohol.

 

“No thanks” I said.

 

“Sure, so Kyuhyun I just want to hang out and you know, talk things.” She said.

 

 

“I-I can’t…” I muttered.

 

 

“Aw, come on Kyuhyun.’ She whined. “Look, I’m sorry for being obsessed with you, and the engagement thing, on forcing you and such. I’m sorry, I’d like to start a new.”

 

 

She looked to serious that I nodded. Forgiving her.

 

 

“That’s okay Je Hoon.” I smiled.

 

 

“So I want to be your friend that you can trust. Like your best friend.” She said.

 

 

Best friends

 

_____ is my best friend

 

 

I didn’t know I spaced out. So I saw Je Hoon waving at me.

 

 

“Kyuhyun? You there?”

 

 

“I’m sorry, I was just thinking some things.” I answered.

 

 

“What things?” she asked.

 

 

I looked at her unsure on if I should tell her or not.

 

 

“Come on Kyuhyun, I’m your friend you can trust me. I won’t tell anyone if you want.” She smiled.

 

 

“Fine,”

 

 

“It’s just I’m a loser.” I said.

 

 

 

“W-What? Y-Your not a loser.” She said.

 

 

“Thanks, but I know I am.”

 

 

“Your not.” She smiled

 

 

“Besides even though I’m not she still wouldn’t have feelings for him.” I said.

 

 

“Is this about _____?” she asked.

 

 

Je Hoon’s POV

 

 

“Besides even though I’m not she still wouldn’t have feelings for him.” He said.

 

 

“Is this about ____?” I asked.

 

 

I know why he’s feeling this way. It’s because of ____. Why can’t you love me instead Kyuhyun?

 

 

You don’t have a chance with ____. Donghae has her already!

 

 

Why can’t you see me?

 

 

But it hurts me to see him like this.

 

I like him, no

 

 

 

I love him

 

 

I don’t like the way he’s being. The best way to show my love for him is to help him be happy

 

 

But would I be happy to see him happy even though it’ll hurt me?

 

 

 

“Yes” he answered. “You know I shouldn’t be even talking about this with you, I’m sorry.”

 

 

“Hey, I want you to trust me so please tell me this and let me help you.” I said.

 

 

“Je Hoon, I always had feelings for her but I just can’t tell her face to face that I love her so much.” He explained. “I can’t tell her how I can’t sleep at night because I can’t stop thinking about her. Even though I try to avoid her I just can’t,”

 

 

I was quite shock upon hearing him talk. I never expected his love for ____ was that big. I want to cry thinking I clearly don’t have a space in Kyuhyun’s heart.

 

 

“K-Kyuhyun, y-you should listen to yourself.” I said.

 

 

“W-what?” he asked.

 

 

 

“I mean what you just said is beautiful, your feelings towards her is amazing. Why can’t you just risk it?” I said.

 

 

“Je Hoon I can’t. My heart stops beating if I’m with her.” He said with a smile.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, you really like her?” I asked. But feeling a bit regretful because of the fact I’ll be hurt hearing his response.

 

 

“No,” he said. “I love her.”

 

My heart just broke into million pieces.

 

I let out a big sigh. I want to cry but I hold it in. But I can feel that If I say something my voice will crack.

 

And it did.

 

“G-go for it.” I managed to say.

 

He looked into my eyes. “Go for it?”

 

“I mean you can’t hide your feelings forever. You’ll break loose.” I said.

 

“B-but I told you I can’t.” he protested. “Besides she has Donghae and she clearly doesn’t like me back and if she reject my feelings our friendship wouldn't be the same, I'm lucky she even talks to me.”

 

 

“It’s worth a shot. She’s your friend she’ll understand.” I said.

 

 

“But I don’t want to risk our friendship, you know.” He said.

 

 

“It’s a risk. You should risk it to find out the answer for your feelings.” I said.

 

 

He smiled. “You know, your right, I shouldn't hide my feelings anymore like this."

 

“You’ll confess?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yes, I will.” He answered.

 

He leaned into me and hugged me. I felt really happy.

 

“Thanks Je Hoon, for being my friend.” He said. “No, being my best friend too.”

 

 

“No worries jagiya,” I said but I felt him break the hug.

 

He raised his eyebrow.

 

“Can I call you that?” I giggled.

 

“Sure” he chuckled. “Thanks, and I think I’m ready to go back to school.”

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

____’s POV

 

 

I’ve been feeling a bit lonely recently so I decided for Yoona and me to hang out.

 

“Yoona?” I called out.

 

“Yes?” she smiled.

 

“I was thinking we should go out tonight?” I asked.

 

“For what?” she asked.

 

“I don’t know, I’m just feeling a bit lonely.” I said.

 

“Don’t worry about Donghae, he’ll remember you.” She said and sat next to me.

 

“I hope so, I miss him so much.” I said. “I don’t want to lose him, you know.”

 

“I know, trust me no one is going between you guys. You guys are for each other. Nothing is going to stand between you guys. Even amnesia.” She said.

 

“Thanks Yoona.” I said and hugged her.

 

“I’ll go change now.” Yoona said and let go.

 

A couple of minutes both of us got changed and decided to go out. We decided to watch a movie and go to dinner.

 

“Let’s go Yoona.” I cheered.

 

“Wait I left my purse in the kitchen, you go ahead in the car.” She smiled.

 

“Okay, wait I’ll just grab my bag.” I said and reached for my bag when I heard our doorbell rang.

 

“Coming!” I yelled.

 

I ran to the door and opened in. My eyes widened as the door opened. I don’t know If I’m dreaming but if it’s a dream don’t wake me up.

 

“Donghae?” I cheered. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here for-‘ Donghae was about to say but,

 

 

 

 

“Who’s that ____?” Yoona called out and went to the door.

 

 

 

“Donghae?” Yoona asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Yoona.” Donghae smiled.

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

I updated! yes... sorry for the late update but here you go :D