I thought it was just a dream...

A Man in love.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Because I was wondering if I could be one.” She smiled.

 

I blinked, numerous times. Did she just asked me to be her boyfriend?

 

“Wait, wha-at?” I stuttered. Then gave a nervous smile. “You know, I think I have to go meet my dad now.”

 

I quickly took my stuff and prepare to go but a hand caught my wrist.

 

“Kyuhyun wait!” she yelled as she stopped me from going. “Sorry, I was being too fast, forget all what I said, and start a new?”

 

I want to stop the whole thing and quickly nodded. “Je Hoon, I just want to tell you, I’m not interested.”

 

She gave me a frown but quickly smiled at me. “Sure.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

“That I love you?” I said quietly, I was a bit scared if she’s going to respond when she broke the hug and faced me.

 

She smiled and took my hand. “It’s getting cold, let’s go back.”

 

 

It wasn’t the respond I was hoping for but at least she didn’t say, “I don’t love you back” that’ll be terrible. Maybe she isn’t ready to say, “I love you” yet.

 

There, we reached the house and saw the rest at home. Sungmin, Leeteuk, Yesung are playing games while Eunhyuk is asleep in the couch. Yoona no where in sight,

 

“How’s the date?” Leeteuk yelled.

 

“Great.” I smiled. Then ____ went to Yoona’s room, I meant Yoona and Leeteuk’s room.

 

 

______’s POV
 

 

I went to Yoona’s room. I found her lying down with her earphones on. I took it out.

 

“Yoona!” I yelled.

 

She was startled and said. “YAH! What’s wrong?”

 

“I need help!” I yelled as I jumped on her bed.

 

“Wha-What?” Yoona said as she lean closer to me.

 

“Donghae confessed that he loves me.” I said, my eyes waiting for a response.

 

I can see Yoona’s face turned pale. “He di-iidd?”

 

“Yes, I don’t know what to answer…” I worried.

 

“Take your time.” She said. “Donghae will be willing to wait, if he really loves you.”

 

“But do you think I should say it too?” I looked at her.

 

There was an awkward silence, I was waiting for Yoona’s answer but she was completely frozen.

 

“Yoona?” I grabbed her hands. “Hello?”

 

“Do you really like him?” Yoona asked.

 

“I love him.” I answered.

 

Yoona took a deep sigh. “I think you just found your answer.”

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I admit it. I have feelings for Donghae. I just began to notice what I missed. Donghae is caring, loving and a great boyfriend. I envy _______, really.

 

To start off, when I came here I thought I wouldn’t see him anymore. I moved to Japan to forget what happened between Donghae, my brother, and me. When I met him, there is this feeling but I tried to put that all away to go help my brother.

 

I came back here, because of two reasons. To visit _____’s family and have a vacation. But that didn’t make me go here, I was hoping to see Donghae again. And luckily I did, but he isn’t feeling what I’m feeling now.

 

______ jumped off the bed and head to the door. “Yoona, I’ll go see Donghae now, thanks.”

 

 

I nodded and start to follow her as soon as she closed the door. But I end up face to face with Leeteuk.

 

“Yoona-sshi, where you going?” Leeteuk smiled.

 

I smiled and try not to cause any trouble. “Well, I’m going to see _____.”

 

“You can’t.” He sighed.

 

“Why not?” I asked.

 

“Because Donghae and _____ are doing something.” Leeteuk said as he went to the bed next to Yoona and jumped on it.

 

 

“What are they doing?” I asked, gaining interest.

 

“I don’t know,” he said as he put his arms on the back of his head. “Couple stuff.”

 

I ran to the living room, finding Donghae and _____ watching a movie. Donghae’s hands on ____’s waist as they cuddle together.

 

“How I wish I was _____.” I sighed.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

The movie is getting boring. I sighed. I tighten my grip on ___’s waist. I hope she doesn’t mind. I looked at her. Her eyes are slowly closing as her head starts to fall down to my chest.

 

She fell asleep. Her body is completely leaning into me.

 

“Aw, look at that, you guys look cute!” Eunhyuk giggled.

 

“Shut up!” I softly said. “She’s sleeping.”

 

“Then go to your room.” Yesung said.

 

“This is the first time, we’re going to sleep together.” Donghae whispered.

 

“Your welcome.” Yesung giggled as the boys head to their room.

 

 

 

I took ____ arms and placed it in my shoulders, carrying her bridal style.

 

She moaned. She looked cute.

 

“Doonghaee..” She moaned.

 

Why is she my name? I thought to myself.

 

We got into my room and I placed her in the left side of the bed, her arms still attached to my shoulders.

 

Then she opened her eyes. I smiled.

 

“Donghae” she smiled. Then she suddenly pulled me closed to her.

 

Her lips and mine met. She pulled me closer with her arms around my shoulder.

 

She deepened the kiss, I kissed back but she broke the kiss. I was wondering why, then I saw her eyes widened.

 

She blushed. “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to..”

 

I chuckled. “It’s fine.”

 

 

_____’s POV

 

His lips and mine met. I deepened the kiss and he kissed back.

 

Then, I opened my eyes but shocked on what I see. Donghae kissing me.

 

I thought it was just a dream?

 

I feel so embarrassed.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” I blushed.

 

He chuckled. “It’s fine.”

 

I gave a nervous laugh, because he was still on top of me and my arms still around his head.

 

He then hugged me and kissed my cheek. “Good night.” He let go and rolled to the right side of the bed.

 

“Good night.” I whispered.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

SORRY! SORRY! I haven’t updated in ages! I was pretty busy of school and all that stuff.

 

I just got my Super Junior 5th album Donghae’s Cover! PRETTY COOL!

 

And Heechul leaving for the army got me all upset and didn’t get to update.

 

Anyways here is a short chapter to start the week off. How is it?

I didn’t continue what ____ was going to do to Donghae because this isn’t a rated fic, but I can make this rated if your want! HAHAHAHAH LOL

 

Please comment and thanks for reading. THANKS FOR THE PATIENT OF WAITING AND NON UN-SUBSCRIBING!

 

Please don't be a silent reader. I love getting comments even though it's short.

 

Comment Replies.

 

@ctrl_me yes, the kiss finally, right? hahaha sorry for not updating for so long.

 

@superclarrisse awww. i think Yoona is already inlove with Donghae. but i don't think Donghae likes her back? :D hahaha yes. the kiss was romantic wasn't it?

 

@undeniable_truth well, there is always this person in the story that we don't like, i guess that's je hoon. LOL sorry for not updating faster.

 

@hellokpop sorry for not updating faster like i usually do. but a fresh chapter for you guys. <3

 

@TaeJaloveYOU yes. i guess je hoon is like the villian of this story, hahaha sorry for not updating very much.

 

@Jessi_G_ thanks a lot <3 sorry for not updating very much. but a fresh chapter.!