Fishy

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Yes I do remember you.” Donghae smiled and took ____’s hands.

 

“Your kidding right?” ____ asked in disbelief.

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Donghae chuckled and smirked.

 

 

“B-But just yesterday, you totally ignored me.” ____ asked.

 

 

“B-Babe, believe me.” Donghae pouted. Donghae placed his hands on ____’s waist and leaned closer.

 

“B-but yesterday…” ____ protested. Then Donghae pulled ____ closer, their faces just inches apart. “Perhaps this can make you remember?”

 

Donghae then leaned closer and placed a kiss on ____’s.

 

 

____ widened her eyes on the sudden move but later closed her eyes.

 

 

____’s POV

 

“Perhaps this can make you remember?” he said and leaned closer and the next thing I know is he’s kissing me.

 

 

I widened my eyes in disbelief but later closed my eyes.

 

 

It was just a simple kiss, should it be, I think?

 

But after a few seconds I can feel his lips moving, his lips parting then I can feel him nibble on my bottom lip and it asking for entrance. I pulled out and looked at him carefully.

 

 

“Donghae?” I was confused.

 

“That was great,” he smiled, and then leaned in closer again. But I pushed him before his face was closed to mine.

 

“I got to go.” I said and quickly walked away from him.

 

What was that?

 

But somehow I feel like he’s lying. I can’t feel the love in that kiss. Although I believe there wasn’t any love intended in that kiss, I think it’s just a simple make-out.

 

 

But I do trust him. If he says he remembers me and I’ll believe him.

 

 

Like what I said to Kyuhyun. I just love him too much that it hurts me. I’ve been hurt so much that I think my heart is numb that I don’t even know what pain is to me now. I’ve been crying that I think that there are no tears for me to cry. I don’t care if I get hurt again as long as Donghae is with me.

 

Then I mentally slap myself. Am I really that desperate? Am I really desperate for Donghae’s love?

 

But that’s stupid. Still, I want to feel Donghae’s hands, hugs and kisses. And besides, he made me promise.

 

I promised him that I would never leave him and neither will he.

 

 

He told me he love me. And I love him. And I’m willing to do everything to make him mine again. I just love him too much.

 

Too much

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“I got to go” ___ said and walked out quickly.

 

 

There, Donghae was left alone. He smirked at ___ whose running away. He touched his lips, and smiled.

 

“That was good,” he chuckled. “She’s a good kisser.” He then walked out, hands in his pocket. He looked at ____ one more time.

 

 

“_____, you really are something.” Donghae thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae walked in the class. He saw ____ there and walked towards her.

 

“Hey babe” Donghae smiled.

 

But ____ didn’t answer. ____ just ignored him and continue to talk to Kyuhyun.

 

“Why aren’t you talking to me?” Donghae whined and shook ____’s arms. But ____ didn’t budge.

 

 

Donghae sighed in defeat. Then Donghae’s friends entered the room.

 

 

“DONGHAE!” Yesung exclaimed and run towards ____ for a hug. But Donghae pushed him away, “Get away from me!”

 

“You mean bastard.” Sungmin grinned.

 

“Donghae?” Leeteuk called out.

 

“What?” Donghae shouted.

 

“Your back to your old bastard self.” Leeteuk scoffed and sat at the back of Donghae.

 

“Yeah, yeah” Donghae waved his hands at Leeteuk.

 

“We know you have amnesia Donghae.” Leeteuk said. Then Donghae turned around.

 

“I don’t even care if you know or not.” Donghae said coldly and turned back.


 

Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk stared at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

“So what’s up with Donghae and _____? Are they still going out?” Yesung asked Eunhyuk.

 

“I believe so.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“But does he remember her?” Yesung asked which made the rest stare at him.

 

 

“I don’t know but I don’t think he does. He acts completely different.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“You never know, he might just recovered this morning.” Leeteuk said with a grin.

 

The rest glared at Leeteuk. “Leeteuk please, this is not the time for you to act stupid or foolish.” Yesung growled as he shot death glares at Leeteuk.


 

“I’m older.” Leeteuk scoffed.

 

 

“I’m better.” Yesung replied with a smirk.

 

“And I’m bored.” Sungmin whispered but loud enough for the rest to hear.

 

The four has been talking when Yoona walked in the class.

 

 

They looked at Yoona and then Donghae who was completely drooling over her. They noticed as soon as Yoona sat down Donghae has been staring at her since.

 

 

“I don’t think he just recovered this morning.” Sungmin said and stared at Leeteuk while the rest nodded in agreement.

 

 

“B-But what about ____?” Sungmin asked and faced the rest.

 

 

“I know, I mean we got to tell her. Donghae is definitely playing her.” Yesung said.

 

 

“I know, I know. ____ should not be in touch with Donghae.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“We need someone that can accompany ____. That person should be able to protect ____ from Donghae.” Sungmin said.

 

“You’re too soft Sungmin.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Shut up!” Sungmin exclaimed. “I’m trying to be a good friend to ____ since she’s kind.”

 

“She is kind that’s why a person like her should not be with Donghae, the old Donghae.” Eunhyuk said as they all took a glance at ____.

 

 

“We sound like her oppas.” Yesung chuckled as he put his arms around his neck.

 

“We are, aren’t we?” Leeteuk raised his left brow.

 

“This talk is very odd.” Eunhyuk said and looked around awkwardly.

 

“Yeah” they all said in unison as they returned to their normal seatings.

 

 

 

 

The bell rang and the class finished. ____ and Kyuhyun walked out together. ____ didn’t even notice Donghae and Yoona walking towards them, she just ignored them.

 

Yoona sighed, “_____”

 

“Hi Yoona.” Donghae smiled as he walked closer to Yoona.

 

“Donghae, not now and ever.” Yoona groaned and started walking out.

 

“I was just saying hi, I think it’s pretty rude to not say hi back.” Donghae protested. Donghae’s friends just watched Donghae observing him, talking to Yoona.

 

 

 

“What are they talking about?” Leeteuk whispered but loud enough for the rest to hear.

 

“I don’t know.” Sungmin whispered back. “That jerk is totally playing ____.”

 

“We know Sungmin.” Yesung said and patted Sungmin’s back.

 

 

 

Yoona glared at Donghae. “Hi” she greeted in a weak tone.

 

Donghae smiled and walked passed Yoona earning a silent gasp from Yoona and the four creepers behind them.

 

“Did Donghae walked off of Yoona?” Sungmin asked.

 

“He did, but why?” Yesung asked. “He’s crazy over Yoona, that he wouldn’t leave her presence. I smell something fishy.”

 

“Donghae is planning something,” Eunhyuk muttered.

 

“…and we need to know about that fast.”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone!

This chapter is just a sign that I'm still alive XD

 

I'm just a bit busy on my holidays and some people are asking why I'm in here, the Philippines, is because I'm on a vacation trip :D

 

And to my readers who lives in the Philippines, I'm assuming you like K-POP (obviously)

I was just wondering if you'll kindly suggest me a place where I can buy K-POP goodies like Albums, DVD's, Posters, Photobooks, and etc. ??

 

Since you like K-POP i'm assuming you have those stuffs so where you get them?

 

I know Odyssesy is one... I bought a Super Junior M 'Perfection' repackage there. YAY!

 

Anyways, please don't think I'm dead which I'm not. Haha, you'll be expecting me to update very NOT often :(  but I will update!!

 

And I noticed I got lots of new subscriptions. To my NEW SUBBIES, LOYAL READERS I wanna say...

 

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! 

I love you all

 

(Gosh, that's a long author's note XD)