Did you know that.... I love you?

A Man in love.

 

 

 

_____’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk was almost crying. I was too. I quickly ran outside the room and try to exit as fast as I could to the beach.

 

“Where is everyone?” I yelled with tears about to fall. “Eunhyuk!”

 

“Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Yoona went somewhere, I don’t know where!” Eunhyuk yelled. “_____, hurry up we have to get to Donghae!”

 

My heart was beating fast and faster. My head is feeling heavy and I felt really cold. A tear fell escaped my eyes as we ran to the patio.

 

“Eunhyuk what’s wrong with him, tell me!” I cried.

 

“Donghae… he’s” Eunhyuk stuttered.

 

Finally we reached the beach. I continued running closer to it not realizing Eunhyuk had disappeared.

 

“Eunhyuk?” I whispered.

 

Then I didn’t mind him but continued looking for Donghae.

 

“Donghae, where are you?” I whimpered.

 

 

To tell you what

 

I don’t know what’s going on, what I know is Donghae is out there somewhere and I have no idea where he is.

 

“What is going on?” I asked myself. “Where is everyone?”

 

 

I looked at the waved crashing to the shore.

 

“What if Donghae…” I whispered. “I need to get to him.”

 

 

 

A tear escaped my eyes. “Donghae…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” A soothing voice said.

 

I looked up and saw Donghae smiling, with a rose.

 

“D-Donghae?” I stuttered.

 

He held my hand and helped me up. He gave me the rose as I gladly accept, then we hug.

 

I can feel Donghae’s tight hug.

 

But I broke the hug. “WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?” I yelled.

 

Donghae’s eyes widened. “BWEOH?”

 

“Eunhyuk told me something happened to you!” I yelled.

 

“Well… I was trying-“ Donghae stuttered.

 

“What are you trying to do Donghae, give me a heart attack?” I screamed.

 

Donghae smiled. “I wasn’t, I was trying to give you the best date.”

 

 

He then dragged me to this small hut. It was beautiful. A table for two is set with candlelight, and flowers. Everything romantic is all I see. I can’t help but smile when he pulled the chair for me.

 

“What is this?” I said to myself.

 

Donghae may be the worst at planning how to get to the date but he caught my attention and that’s all that matters to me.

 

He then sat down. “So what do you think?” I smiled at him. “I think it’s beautiful, amazing you did all these.”

 

 

Donghae giggled. “I actually didn’t Eunhyuk planned this.”

 

 

My smile turned into a small laugh. “Eunhyuk?”

 

“Yes, Eunhyuk he is more experienced at these.” He smirked.

 

I looked around. It looks perfect. Eunhyuk did an awesome job.

 

Then the ‘date’ started. Donghae brought the food in and we started to talk.

 

“Donghae this is amazing, thanks.” I smiled.

 

“Your welcome.” He smiled back. “So what did Eunhyuk actually do earlier?”

 

“Oh that person, don’t get me started on him!” I giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ve seen this movie!” Yoona yelled.

 

“What? It just got released last week!” Yesung screamed.

 

“Yeah ____ and me saw it last week.” Yoona said. “I don’t want to watch this!”

 

“Then what do you want to watch?” Sungmin said.

 

“I don’t want to watch anything, I’ve watch lots of movies last week, I want to do something new!” Yoona smiled.


“And by new, you mean?” Leeteuk grinned.


“Let’s just go home!” Yoona said. “I don’t even know why I joined you guys!”

 

“No, no something important is taking place right now.” Yesung said.

 

“What? What?” Yoona said.

 

“Donghae is going to kiss _____.” Leeteuk said as he yawned.

 

“Kiss ____?” Yoona was startled.

 

“Not really but he’s attempting to.” Yesung said. “He has to.”

 

Yesung then high-fived Leeteuk then giggled,

 

“Wait, I have to go home now!” Yoona said.

 

“No, you’re not going to spoil their date.” Yesung said.

 

“Yes, that’s very rude.” Sungmin said.


“Rude? I’m being protective, they’ve been only dating for a week and now kiss?” Yoona is hyper velating.

 

“Sheez, calm down Yoona.” Yesung said. “What is up with you?”

 

“Yes Yoona, don’t tell me you don’t want them for each other.” Sungmin said.

 

 

“It’s not that…” Yoona stuttered.

 

“Don’t tell you you’re falling for Donghae.” Yesung giggled.

 

Then Yoona’s face turned red. “No, I’m not.”

 

“You better.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Can we please just go home?” Yoona commanded.

 

“Fine, I think their date is about to finish.” Yesung said.

 

“Yeah…” Leeteuk smiled.

 

 

 

 

“I better get there fast, I can’t let Donghae kissing my little cousin!” Yoona thought to herself. “I have to stop this!”

 

“-this is the only reason why I joined this vacation to prevent Donghae from ______!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“He said that?” Donghae giggled. “I told him just to you the beach sands.”

 

“Technically he did but he chose the ‘long way’.” I smiled.

 

*Ring

 

_____’s phone rang, it was a text message, from Yoona.

 

Donghae looked at me. I smiled. “Don’t worry, I’ll shut my phone off.”

 

“No it’s okay,” he smiled.

 

“No Donghae, it’s okay, it’s a special day, and I don’t want to ruin it.” I smiled.

 

“He then grabbed my hand. I blushed. He kissed it. I blushed more.

 

“Thanks.” He smiled. “Come on!”

 

I looked up to him and gave him a confused look. “Where we going?”

 

He then pulled me and held my hands tightly. He took me to a swing located near the beach, where you get an amazing night view of the ocean.

 

We sat together, he held my hand, and I put my head on his shoulders as the swing started to swing.

 

“Thank you.” I whispered.

 

“What for?” Donghae asked.

 

“For everything...” I answered.

 

Donghae smiled.

 

Then Donghae began to giggle. “Look at the stars!” he said.

 

I thought it was very childish but cute. “I know aren’t they amazing?” I chuckled.

 

“If they are amazing, what does that make you?” Donghae said. “Perfect?” he then stared at my eyes.

 

I blushed. “What are you saying?” I then giggled. “You and your lines.” I said.

 

 

Then I realized I was just the one who was laughing. He gave a serious but cute look. “What?” I smiled.

 

3rd POV

 

 

Donghae’s hand then held her hands tighter.

He smiled. His sparkling eyes linked into hers. His lips formed a perfect smile that almost made ______ melt.

 

____ heart was beating fast that she could hear it.

 

He leaned towards ____, looking at her small pink lips.

 

____ started to get nervous but Donghae’s hands held hers that made her feel all right.

 

 

Then Donghae planted a soft and sweet kiss on ____’s lips. Soon, _____ responded to Donghae’s kiss and kissed him back.

 

Donghae can’t help but smile between the kiss. Neither did ____.

 

Donghae still holding on ____’s hand travel to ____waist then deepened the whole kiss. He soon broke the kiss, seeing ____ with her eyes closed. He caressed her sweet blushing cheeks and hugged her gently.

 

 

“Did you know?” Donghae whispered into ____’s ear. “What?” I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“That ‘I love you’?” he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

So the first kiss happened.

 

What do you think of Yoona now? What is she up to? Is she going to cause havoc towards Donghae and _____’s relationship? Or she is up with something else?

 

I’m back with a fresh new chapter. Maybe the other few chapters weren’t straight to the point. Maybe it messed up you minds but I’m working hard to make the story less complicated.

So what do we have so far? Donghae and ____ first kiss, Leeteuk hitting on Yoona for no stated reason. Yoona preventing ____ from Donghae, Kyuhyun still has feelings for ____ he still can’t get over her. Je Hoon showed interest towards Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun is too hurt to see.

 

Complicated right? And how the hell am I going to get all that in one straight story line? Find out for the next few chapters.

 

Finally, don’t forget to comment and thanks for reading!

 

 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS and THANKS TO LOYAL READERS FOR THE SUPPORT.

 

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! JJANG!

 

 

 


Comment Replies.

 

@undeniable_truth Your welcome... yes! is it cheeky? the plan Eunhyuk did? He pretended somethings wrong with Donghae! O.o haha MY WEIRD WRTING BRAIN!

 

@ctrl_me Yes Leeteuk and Yoona! Yes Leeteuk isn't VERY SMART in this story so he tends to just play around.

 

@TaeJaLoveYOU Yes, Yesung is the boss in here so eveyrone has to follow him! ____ and Donghae > Leeteuk and Yoona :D Wonder what could happen...