It's Over

A Man in love.

3rd POV

 

It was raining heavily, you can barely see the road. No soul was found on the streets, people here must not like going out so much.

They then drove further only to notice a small inn. They had no choice, because of the horrendous rain, to stay there for the night. It's not safe to drive when the weather is this terrible, it's understandable to stay where they are and not to travel.

They looked up the weather and it said it's going to be breezy to little rain, they didn't say anything about an almost storm. 

He opened the door of the inn, and was warmly greeted by an old couple. The old couple smiled and attended them. They only smiled. 

"Look at you two. You must be freezing! Come and I'll make you a warm drink!" the old woman smiled and pulled them to the small but cosy kitchen. "You two staying for the night, am i right?" she asked.

"Yeah, we were supposed to go to the next town but the weather isn't too good, and not safe." the old woman just nodded. "Good choice son, come now."

.

.

.

 

"She didn't reply my message." Eunhyuk said. "It's been almost a day." Eunhyuk was getting anxious. Why hasn't she been replying, usually it would only take her a few minutes but a day, something is up. "I'll go over her house." Eunhyuk said.

"I'll go with you." Sungmin said. Eunhyuk went to his car along with Sungmin. When they reached the house, they knocked over ten times yet no one answered. "Must be out."

"What are we going to do now Hyuk?" Sungmin asked. It took a second, "Kyuhyun."

"What about Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked, "Call him?" he asked, Eunhyuk nodded.

"He might know where _____ is..." Eunyuk mumbled. By that, Sungmin dialled his number on and waited for him to pick up.

"No answer." Sungmin said. "What now?" 

Eunhyuk grabbed his phone and dialled a number. "Hey, yeah... I need to ask you something. Your brother, yeah. Where is he? Hmmm... okay. That's like 5 hour drive from here! What a lunatic!." Eunhyuk talked on the line.

"OKay, thanks. Just message me the address, alright? Cause I need to talk to him, really important, thanks!" Eunhyuk ended the call.

"Who was that?" Sungmin asked, as they got in the car together. 

"Kyuhyun's best friend." Eunhyuk said. "Who?" Sungmin asked.

"His sister." both chuckled as they headed towards Eunhyuk's house. As they arrived at Eunhyuk's house, Leeteuk and Yesung were there. "What are you guys doing here?" Eunhyuk asked as he sat on the couch. "Come on Hyuk, don't be bitter. I know your helping your precious best friend but don't you think your thinking about him too much rather than your life?" Leeteuk flashed a smug smile.

"ing bastard, what of it? At least I care!" Eunhyuk said. "Guys, okay. Calm down. Lets just tell _____ Donghae's situation and lets just finish this alright?" Sungmin suggested. 

"But how?" Yesung asked. "I've got the address, all I have to do is go there." Eunhyuk said as he stood up.

"You? You meant we right? I'm going with you man." Sungmin said. Yesung stood up, "Me too." They all looked at Leeteuk. "Don't expect him to come, he's got a pregnant girlfriend." Eunhyuk chuckled and wet up the stairs to pack. 

 

.

.

.

 

"Kyuhyun. Have you seen my phone?" _____ asked. Kyuhyun showed a worry face. "I haven't seen it, are you sure its not in your bag, or the room?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"No. I've checked everywhere. I can't find it." _____ frowned. "It's alright _____, this is a holiday. We don't need that, just enjoy this time without all the  troubles." Kyuhyun flashes a smile.

"Okay. Uhm, when are we leaving this inn? To go to the actual place?" _____ asked, Kyuhyun thought.

"If the weather is fine by tomorrow morning, we'll head off." Kyuhyun said. "But wouldn't this be a good time to just catch up, maybe talk if we need to?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"Kyuhyun, to be honest. there is a problem." _____ softly said. Kyuhyun stared at her, waiting for her to say something. "I think, we can only be friends." 

"W-what?" Kyuhyun's voice faltered. "I thought we were going to think about the whole  thing first?" 

"Well, I did." she said. "And I realize your my friend, my best friend. Nothing more, I'm sorry." ______ said. "I-I don't think us alone, is a smart idea. We shoud go home." 

Kyuhyun smiled. "We're friends. Don't worry." Within that smile, is anger filled with jealousy. "I won't do anything to you."

_______ just nodded.  "Hmmm. Ok."

_______ left the room. Kyuhyun stood there, he's filled with jelousy and anger. "What does he have that I don't _______?! I tried everything but still him? I'm sorry but I can't let that happen, I can't let the best thing that that happened to me just slip through my fingers. Sorry I just wont."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-sorry its short. but its an update that im still alive. just busy with exams.