I Love You.... I Love You Too

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

Donghae was about to leave for school, when

 

“Donghae!” his mom yelled.

 

“What do you want? I’m going to school.” He answered.

 

“Honey, don’t go to school we’re going to an important business, come on.” She said.

 

“W-what? No, no I need to go to school.” He protested.


“Since when did you like going to school?” she asked, “Before, you’ll do whatever to get out of school.”

 

“That was before, it’s different now.” He said.

 

“Is it because of her?” she asked. “You know Donghae, I have a feeling that she will leave you and, and she’s only after your money.”

 

Hearing that made Donghae furious. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?” he yelled, loud and clear.

 

Her mother was taken back hearing his words. “L-Lee D-Dongh-hae, don’t you dare shout at me.” She stuttered.

 

“What’s on your mind mom, what do you think she is?” he asked.

 

“I think she’s just after your money, and that she’ll leave you. You know I don’t want to see you get hurt. It’s better if you stay out any relationship right now.” She explained as she walked towards her son.

“Don’t you dare go near me, what happened to you? Why so sudden your talking all about money?” he asked.

 As her mother was about to go near him, he stepped backwards and left the house. 

 

“I forbid you to be in a relationship with her.” She said.


“You don’t control me.” He said.


“I said, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER LEE DONGHAE.” She yelled.

 

Donghae chuckled. “Why?”

 

“Why? Because she is changing you.” She replied. “You are not the same Donghae before.”

 

“Huh, maybe because you’re in America for 4 years and with that you didn’t even visit or called? Of course I changed.” He said. “What kind of mother does that?”

 

His mother gasped. “Remember what I said Donghae, you can’t be in a relationship with anyone, especially her.”

 

 

 

Donghae went to his car and drive of to school. As he walked pass the hallways, Eunhyuk went to him.

 

“Ya!” Eunhyuk greeted, but Donghae didn’t respond.

 

“I said ‘YA”! Eunhyuk said.

 

“I heard you.” Donghae muttered.


“What’s wrong with you?” Eunhyuk asked as he walked with Donghae.

“My mother” he replied.

 

“Oh,” Eunhyuk sighed. “No offence Donghae, but your mother is scary, I feel like whenever I’m near her, she’s going to rip my hair off.”

 

Donghae chuckled. “Yeah, me too.”

 

Eunhyuk widened eyes. “Really? You do too?”

 

 

 

“I just don’t understand why she’s back all of the sudden.” Donghae said.

 

 

Eunhyuk put his arms on Donghae’s shoulders. “I don’t know about that Donghae, but I’m smelling something fishy here, Oh wait it’s just you!” Eunhyuk burst in laughter.

 

Donghae glared at him, signalling him to stop. “Aw come on fishy, you’ve been stressed you need to cool off your gills!”

 

“She even told me to stay out of any relationship right now.” Donghae sighed. “Are you going to obey your mother?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

“Today, I’m not.” Donghae smiled, “Al the things I’ve been through to be with ______, I don’t think some money face ahjumma can stop that.”

 

 

Eunhyuk giggled. “You called your mother, an ahjumma.”

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

_____’s POV

 

 

Another thing had been going around my mind. Kyuhyun

 

Where is he? He hasn’t been at school for the past few days, and neither does Sunny knows where he is. I haven’t actually talked to him about him liking me. He’s my best friend and I don’t want to jeopardize our friendship even though I kind of feel the same way.

 

What did I just say? I feel the same way?

 

 

 

 

 

 

No, No

 

 

 

 

But I do, but I never actually realized I might actually ‘have’ feelings for him until when I found out he likes me.

 

But it’s all good now, I have Donghae and that’s all that matters to me.

 

But he’s my best friend and I’m concern about him. Where is he?

 

After getting dropped off, I saw Sunny and quickly ran to her.

 


“Sunny!” I greeted.

 

“Good morning unni” She smiled.

 

“Yeah, any news about Kyuhyun?” I asked.

 

“Yeah unni, I just found out yesterday that Kyuhyun is visiting some friends place for a couple of days, so no worries.” She said.

 

Phew! Good, I thought he went out of the country or something.

 

“Thanks Sunny, see you later.” I said.

 

“Bye unni” she smiled.

 

 

 

Great, all I have to do now is talk to him about ‘it’ and we’ll be fine. I walked pass the hallways and met up with some of my friends.

 

 

“____-ah,”

 

“Where is Donghae? Have you seen him today?”

 

“Are you seeing him after class?”

 

“_____-ah, your so lucky”

 

 

I rolled my eyes. “Girs, girls stop fangirling over him in front of me, do it in front of him.” I giggled.

 

 

“But ____-ah, aren’t you going to be jealous when girls fond over him?”

 

 

“Your just fangirling right? I don’t really mind.” I said and head off to homeroom. As I walked away I heard screams. Damn these girls are so loud

 

 

As we’re on homeroom, I sat down next to Donghae. I smiled at him as he smiled back then I rest my head on my desk.

 

I kept thinking of many things.

 

Then I turned my head to Donghae, who was surrounded with our very flirtacious classmates. I chuckled.

 

“Aren’t you annoyed by that?” Eunhyuk asked me.

 

“Why should I?” I asked.

 

“Maybe because these damn girls are so loud?” Yesung said.

 

“and so annoying?” Sungmin added.

 

 

“and so unattractive?” Leeteuk added which made me chuckle.

 

 

“Guys, it’s alright let him have his moment.” I said.

 

 

I stare at him just smiling over the girls around him and he caught my eyes. He gave his sweetest smile and I just blushed.

 

Then I turned my head to the other side, which was Kyuhyun’s seat.

 

 

Kyuhyun-ah, come back already.

 

 

After homeroom finishes I quickly stood up and stretched my arms.

 

“You had fun with your fan girls?” I giggled.


“Jealous?” He asked with his childish smile.

 

“Yes Donghae, I’m jealous.” I pouted then chuckled.


“Don’t pout, I can’t resist your lips, I want to kiss it.” He said while he put his index fingers to my lips and winked at me.

 

 

“Donghae!” I blushed and pushed his finger away.

 

“Guys, please spare us, no one wants to see this and neither does the teacher.” Sungmin said pointing at the teacher.


“Nor does Donghae’s fan girls,” Leeteuk added.

 

 

__

 

 

~After School~

 

 

Donghae and ____ went to the park.

 

They both went to the swing and hold each other’s hand.

 

“I like parks.” He said.

 

“Me too.” I replied.

 

“I like fishes.” He said.

 

“Me too.” I replied.

 


“I like Donghae.” He said.

 

“Me t-, w-hat?”

 

Donghae chuckled. “Almost got you.”

 

“I like you.” I smiled.

 

He smiled. “Me too.”

 

“Ya! Your supposed to tell me you like me not you.” I protested.

 

“Fine, I like you.” He said.

 

“Better” I said.

 

“_____, you promised me that you’ll never leave me right?” he asked.

 

“Hmmm.” She said.

 

“Well, promise me again.” He said.

 

“I promise, that I’ll never leave you, I’ll always be with you no matter what, and I’ll love you forever.” She said.


“Love me forever, okay?” he said.

 

“Yeah, yeah!"

 

“No one can come between us, okay? No one. Your not going to let anyone come between us? Your not going to leave me.” He said.

 

“Donghae, what’s up?” she asked. "Why you keep doing this?" she then gave a slight chuckle.

 

“Nothing, just making sure of things.” He smiled. “I’ll pick you up at 7 and we’ll have dinner together then I’ll give you something really speacial.” He said.

 

“Sure.”

 

He then leaned closer to her face. She looked into his eyes as he did too. She smiled. He pressed his lips against hers. It was a passionate kiss. He then started to move his lips as she did. She broke the kiss for air.

 

“I love you, remember that.” Donghae said as he pulled her into a hug.

 

 

__

 

 

3rd POV

 

Donghae ran downstairs to go fetch ____ for their date when his mother called him.

 

“Donghae where are you going?” she asked.

 

“Why do you care?” he smirked.

 

“Do I need to answer that?” she said. “And you are going with me to the company and start talking about it.”

 

“Oh God, do I need to repeat myself a thousand times?” he said. “No, no, no.”

 

“Well, whatever you say I don’t care, we’re going.” His mother said.

 

“No mom, I don’t care about this freaking’ business.” He said.

 

“Of course you do, without this business we are nothing.” She said.

 

“Maybe I want to be a nobody.” He said.

 

“Listen to yourself. A nobody?” she said.

 

“Yeah.” Donghae said. Then his phone started to ring. A text message.

 

“Is that her?” she asked. “I told you Donghae, don’t be with her.”

 

“I’m with her, and you can’t do anything about it.” Donghae said.

 

“Donghae why are you doing this? I’m doing this for you, this is for you.” She said. “I want you to continue this.”

 

“But don’t you care about my happiness?” he asked.

 

“Of course I do,” she said.

 

“I’m happy with her.” Donghae said.

 

“I just don’t want to lose you.” She said.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m doing this so you’ll have a great life.” She said. “And I don’t want to lose you like what happened to your brother,”

 

 

“He was supposed to be the one to handle the company, but he refused he said he want to be with his girlfriend. Then his girlfriend left him, he was devastated her left home and now we don’t know where he’s at.” She explained.

 

“I know, but I’m different from hyung.”

 

“Donghae please, just do this and stay away from any relationship.”

 

“But mom,”

 

“Donghae…”

 

“I can’t I promised her I’ll be with her, forever.”

 

“FINE!” her mother yelled. “BUT DON’T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM US.”

 

“What? Are you throwing me out?” Donghae asked.

 

“IF YOU STEP OUT OF THIS HOUSE TO MEET HER, YES I’M THROWING YOU OUT BUT IF YOU STAY, THEN NO.”

 

Silence…

 

Silence after silence…

 

“So you’re staying?” she asked.

 

“No, I’m just thinking how much I’m going to miss this house when I’m gone.” He said.

 

“Lee Donghae!”

 

Then Donghae stepped out of the house. “Sorry mom, I just love her that much that I don’t care about everything else but her, I want to be with her and you’re not going between us.”

 

Then Donghae drove away. While he is driving, his phone rang.


“Yobeseyo?”

 

“Donghae? It’s ____.”

 

“Can’t wait to see me?”

 

“No, I just called to say that you don’t have to pick me up from my house I’m already at the restaurant.”

 

“Okay, I’m almost there.”

 

“Okay bye.”

 

“Hey, I love you” he said as he looked at the tiny box in his hands and smiled.

 

“I love you too.” She replied, then hung up

 

 

 

Then as he was driving he saw another car unstable, he looked closer and he saw the driver struggling. Then he saw the driver signalling him something. Not to sure what’s happening to him, he just drove a bit faster but without noticing anything he found himself got hit by that car. His car was thrown back hitting a tree.

 

The next thing is he realized himself covered in blood. He looked out and saw a person approaching him to help him then he looked down to see the tiny box out of sight. He tried his best to find the tiny box  but soon his view turned to a blur.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

Finally updated!
 

Sorry for the wait,

 

Anyways this is a really LONG chapter, so I wish you didn’t get that bored reading it.

 

I kinda fast forward it, kind of bring the drama a bit faster. But I hope you picked up some clues for ideas of what the next few chapters going to be about.

 

Please leave a comment, if you’d like. THANKS