Met again

A Man in love.

 

______’s POV

 

I woke up. My head felt slightly better, I looked outside the room hoping to find the nurse, but she wasn’t there. So I decided to stay at the infirmary for a little while.

 

I lay my head back and start to relax when a hand tapped my shoulders. I looked up, it was the nurse.

 

“_____-sshi, someone is looking for you.” The nurse smiled at me. I stood up and saw Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah?” I asked as I signalled him to go closer. “Why are you here?”

 

“Everyone was wondering why you left at homeroom, I asked the teacher and thought I should come by.” He said.

 

“Who was asking why I left?” I asked, looking at him.

 

“Well, your cousin,” he answered. “Then Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and” he paused. “Donghae.”

 

I looked away from him. “I think you should go now Kyuhyun, you shouldn’t miss your next class.” I said as I lay my back at the bed again.

 

He tapped my shoulders. “Neither should you.” He said.

 

“Well, I’m not feeling good Kyuhyun.” I lied and still lay on my back.

 

“He’s right ______, you look fine now go to your next class.” The nurse said.

 

I sighed. “Fine, fine but if I faint or something I’m blaming you.” I chuckled.

 

“Who?” Kyuhyun and the nurse asked in unison.

 

“Both of you!” I giggled, I stood up and took my bag.

 

Kyuhyun and I walked together to class. We both have each other for the next class, unfortunately so does Donghae and Yoona.

 

I stopped at the door. I sighed. “What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked. “Nothing it’s just that… I don’t want to face him yet. I answered. He held my hands making me shiver. I looked at him. He smiled. I smiled but didn’t make eye contact with him.

 

Then he let go of my hand. “I-I, w-we should go…” I said. He nodded, he swift his hands to let me enter first. What a gentleman. Ladies first, as always.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

The teacher just settled in. He yelled to make the class shut up. “Yah! Guys listen up!” he yelled.

 

But the class continued to make a noise. “I give up, what would make you guys to shut up?” he asked desperately.

 

Suddenly the door swung open, everyone looked. Some people’s eyes widened for no apparent reason.

 

_____ walked in. Everyone’s eyes is on her.

 

 

 

What happened to her? 

 

Why did she left earlier?

 

Did you hear about them and Donghae oppa?

 

Gosh, I knew Donghae oppa doesn’t love her, he would never!

 

 

 

She could hear them say that. She just looked down.

 

Then Kyuhyun walked in making everyone in wonders. Especially Donghae.

 

 

“Seongsaengnim, sorry I’m late, I mean both Kyuhyun and I we had to go to the nurse.” _____ said to the teacher.

 

“Yeah sure, take your seat.” He said pointing to their seats.

 

_____ sighed. She has to seat next to Donghae, because they are seatmates. But luckily Kyuhyun is sitting to her other side that made her less uncomfortable.

 

“______” Donghae whispered. But ____ took courage to ignore his soft voice. “______” Donghae called out once again, _____ could hear his breaking voice, the one about to cry. She still ignored him.

 

The teacher began his lesson. But no one really listened, why? Because everyone is too busy gossiping about the RUMOR about Donghae and ____ splitting up. Could it be true?

 

-Class Ended-

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Short Update. Sorry, but I will post the next chapter later today. :D

 

But please do comment. bye~~