Secret

A Man in love.

Bonus Chapter

 

3rd POV

 

 

Donghae bolted inside his house. Mad.

 

 

“Donghae? Honey?”

 

 

“Please, I’m tired.” Donghae replied with a sigh.

 

 

“But honey, I just want to ask you if you have plans this Christmas?”

 


“Mum, do you really think I have plans for freaking Christmas?” Donghae chuckled.

 


“Yeah, glad you broke up with that girl.”

 

 

Donghae glared at her mother. “Erm, mum can I ask you why you want me to break up with her?”

 

 

His mother widened her eyes. “You two still together?”

 


Donghae nodded. “Yeah? But I want to know why? Is there something wrong with her?”

 

“W-Well… there’s nothing r-really wrong with her… but she’s making you choose between her and our company! Donghae, you know we need you to manage our company but she’s on the way!” her mother explained.

 


“Uh, yeah.” Donghae answered and made his way to his room.

 

 

“B-but honey… I was wrong. I’m sorry. Me and your dad talked, it’s okay if you guys are still together. We just hope you manage our company. I mean it’s going to be Christmas and I don’t want you to be all sad and alone.” Her mother said in a very soothing tone.

 

 

“Well, yeah whatever thanks mum.” Donghae said as he make way to his room.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

As far as I remember she wanted me to break up with _____ now she wants me to be happy with her since it’s Christmas?

 

My plan is nothing going the way I want it. I need to do something fast.

 

 

Anyway since it’s Christmas, I suppose I need to celebrate something with her, right?

 

 

I picked up my phone and dialled _____’s number.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Donghae? What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing babe, I just want to ask if we could meet up tomorrow night?”

 

“Christmas Eve?”

 

“Erm, yeah?”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Secret, so you’ll come?”

 

“Uh- sure.”

 

“Alright baby, bye”

 

“Bye”

 

 

.

.

.

 

______’s POV

 

 

Donghae just called me to meet up tomorrow night for something. Is he planning on taking me out this Christmas Eve?

 

 

I’m so excited, since he’s really romantic and all. I’m happy that Donghae cares for me that much. Since my parents are out of town since an important thing came up that they have to spend Christmas there. I felt sad, but I’m okay with it.

 

 

But Yoona is still here. So I guess, forget those things since it’s Christmas and going to be new year?

 

 

I decided to go out and grab a drink when I saw someone familiar.

 

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

He turned around and flashed me a smile.


“_____?”

 

I was so excited to see him and hugged him tightly.

 


“Kyuhyun, Christmas is near, where is my present?” ____ giggled.

 


“I’m thinking about it, don’t worry ____ you’ll get it.” Kyuhyun giggled.

 

 

“But I don’t have any present for you yet, I must go shopping!” _____ said.

 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “You don’t need to get me one.”

 

 

“But it would be unfair if you got me one and I didn’t.” ____ said.

 

“Okay”

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at his watch and frown. “I’m sorry ____ I need to go my mother needs to see me.”

 

“Alright, see you.” ____ smiled and hugged him once again.

 

“You miss me that much, only been a few days.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Don’t flatter yourself.” ___ chuckled and waved goodbye.

 

.

.

.

 

“I don’t want to do secret Santa anymore.” Yesung groaned.

 


“I don’t either.” Sungmin said.

 


“Ya! I have an idea.” Eunhyuk said making the rest turn to him.

 


“Oh I can’t wait to hear this one.” Leeteuk said in a sarcastic tone.

 


“I know you can’t. How about being Kyuhyun’s secret Santa?” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“What?”

 

“I mean each of us contribute on doing something for Kyuhyun for his Christmas.” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“Why are we helping Kyuhyun so much?” Leeteuk asked, annoyed.

 

“Come on, he’s a good guy.” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I’m a good guy yet I don’t deserve this kind of treatment?” Leeteuk protested.

 

 

“Just shut up and do it.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Second update this day, xD

Might be a bit lame but it's still a chapter xDD OH and it's Christmas Eve... the Christmas Chapters might be updated after Christmas since I will be busy LOL anways Have fun