I still love you.. but I don't think I could trust you anymore

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

Everyone was dismissed. As they all stood up everyone can’t help but look at Donghae and ____, which are ignoring each other.

 

Are they over?

 

I hope so, so I still have a chance *squeals

 

Yah! Like you have a chance!

 

 

____ quickly ran passing Yoona who caught her wrist just in time.

 

 

____’s POV

 

 

I quickly took my stuff and ran as quick as I could but someone held my wrist making me stop.

 

“______!” Yoona cried. “_____, please forgive me.” Tears are forming in her eyes. “You’re my cousin Yoona, how could you?” I whimpered and took my hand away from hers as I took my exit.

 

“_____!” Yoona yelled out but I was too quick to even bother.

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

It haunts me. Seeing her cry like this hurts my heart but I can’t help but feel right on what I did. I did what my heart told me to do, I confessed my love to Donghae by a kiss. But after I done that I can’t help but feel right but guilty at the same time.

 

I looked over to Donghae, I can see he is in pain. By the look in his eyes, his eyes are always red, probably for all the crying.

 

I glanced at him as he did too, I tried to mouth “I’m sorry” but he just looked away and head off, probably to catch up with ____. I should go.

 

But someone held my hand in a push. “Yoona, how could you do that to your own cousin.” Kyuhyun yelled. “You know how much she is hurt right now?”

 

I can’t help but feel guilty. “Kyuhyun, I’m sorry.” I apologized.

 

“Why are you apologizing to me? Go to _____.” He said.

 

“I will.” I answered. As I got out of the door, I met with Leeteuk.

 

Another problem. I should say sorry to him.

 

 

I grabbed his hands. “Hey Leeteuk, listen I’m so-

 

“Why are you talking to me?” he stopped me and slapped my hands away from his.

 

“Leeteuk, I’m trying to apologize.” I said, with my innocent face.

 

“Apology doesn’t always fix things.” He said with a cold tone. “No one plays me Yoona, I maybe act like a fool sometimes but I’m far of being a fool.”

 

“Leeteuk, I’m sorry.” I said again, “I don’t give a crap anymore Yoona, go and apologize to your cousin for kissing her boyfriend.” He said with an angry voice.

 

“But I want to make it up to you Leeteuk.” I said.

 

“You do? Ask me tomorrow and I’ll tell you how to make it up for me.” Leeteuk replied.

 

“Sure.” I replied happily but Leeteuk just went off.

 

I walked in the hallway. Then-

 

 

3rd POV

 

____ was walking alone to the next class. When she felt someone grab her hands.

 

She didn’t look back because she was familiar with the hands holding hers. She stood there, not saying anything.

 

“Look at me,” the person said.

 

But _____ didn’t reply.

 

The person pinned ____ against the wall making ____ whimper.

 

It was Donghae.

 

“_____ listen to me.” Donghae plead. But ____ wasn’t saying anything.

 

“That was a mistake.” He said. “I never meant to kiss Yoona, she kissed me!” he explained with his hands still on _____’s.

 

_____ looked to him, anger in her eyes. “_____, I beg you please understand.” She just stared at him. “Please say something.” He asked.

 

“Please let me go.” _____ softly said. Donghae was in shock. “Wha-what do you mean?” Donghae asked. “Let me go Lee Donghae.” She said.

 

“No, forgive me first then I will.” Donghae said. Then ____’s eyes start to get furious. “Lee Donghae, I’m not your property ANYMORE so let me go!” she yelled tears almost running down her eyes.

 

“______, you’re the first person I ever loved sincerely.” Donghae said. “I would never hurt you, that was just a mistake, I never meant to kiss her.”

 

She looked at him with teary eyes. Then tears started to burst out of her. “Donghae… let me go.” She cried. Donghae couldn’t take this he can’t bear to see ____ cry, it’s torture to him.

 

He then pulled ____ to a hug, he hugged her tightly as he can. “I love you _____.” But ____ wasn’t responding she just stood there normally as Donghae hugged her. Donghae almost cried when he knew _____ wasn’t hugging him back. He can only hear her cry. He then let go. ____ stepped away from him. Then Donghae couldn’t help but cry.

 

____ stopped. “I still love you Donghae.” She cried.

 

Donghae looked at her with a happy face. “But I don’t think I could trust you anymore.” ____ continued as she walk away crying.

 

Donghae just stood there, with tears on his eyes. He quickly wiped them away not wanting people to see him cry.

 

But Yoona saw the whole thing. She cried when Donghae said, "You're the first person I loved sincerely." So she thought Donghae didn't have feelings for her then? Donghae had just played around? She was confused then she ran away so Donghae, ____ or anyone couldn't see her.

 

 

Then he started to walk to his class when he saw someone familiar.

 

“J-Je Hoon?” he said as he looked over the girl near him. The girl looked back, “Donghae?” she exclaimed.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Another Chapter~~

 

Donghae explained. He told ____ he still loves her. _____ loves Donghae stil but don't trust him anymore?

 

And why does Donghae know Je Hoon? If you still remember the earlier chapters YOU WOULD KNOW! hahaha

 

PS: I might not update as frequently now but I will try me best for you guys!! <3

 

Thanks for reading..

 

And WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS

please do comment, to all silent readers, "HEY I DON'T BITE!" keke~