No one knows

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

"I just need you to sign here, ... and here," the doctor said as he looked up to the old man. "Thank you sir, we'll do the procedure tomorrow morning. You can come by after noon to see the results." the doctor smiled as they stood up and shook hands. "Now if you excuse me I have another patient to attend to." the doctor said as he made his way out.

 

"Uncle, will Donghae make it?" Eunhyuk asked, a hint of worry and hesitation is withing his eyes. "Son, we can't do anything about it now, can't we?" Minwoo said as he stood up and left leaving Eunhyuk staring at his best friend, unconcious. He went to his friend's bed and softly hit his arms. "Look what your getting us into Donghae, everyone is worrying! But to make up for it, you just have to wake up tomorrow okay?" Eunhyuk smiled and held his friend's hand.

 

 

-tomorrow morning-

 

The doctors went out of the operating room and proceeded to the room. He saw a worried dad and friend. Both stood up and approached the doctor.

 

"How is he, doc?" Eunhyuk asked eagerly. The doctor sighed, "I... I don't know how to say this..." the doctor looked down while Eunhyuk was shooking his head. "No, No, can't be..... just no!" Minwoo held the guy down. "Eunhyuk, calm down. Let him talk." Minwoo said and Eunhyuk just stared at the doctor. "Donghae isn't dead. But, he is in coma." the doctor said. "And it can take a while" he said and Minwoo looked up. "How long?" he asked and the doctor stared at him and sighed. "It can take as long as a year."

 

 

- 3 months passed-

 

3 months passed but everything is still the same. Donghae remained in coma while Eunhyuk paid daily visits. No one knew of Donghae's condition except for Donghae's group and his dad. While ____ and Kyuhyun are still dating... but they weren't exactly hitting it off but both are trying. Kyuhyun knows deep inside that ____ is still inlove with Donghae no matter how she denies it and no matter how much she ignores it. Her heart still belongs to the guy.

 

"Kyuhyun, I'll get us drinks, okay?" ____ beamed as she walked away from the bench they were sitting on. She hurried to a nearby cafe and ordered her drinks when she saw someone familiar.

 

"Eunhyuk?" she called out and the guy turned around with a surprised face. "What are you doing here?" she asked but mentally face palmed herself after she said it. Eunhyuk chuckled and showed the drink on his hands. "Getting a drink, and I'm guessing you are too?" Eunhyuk smiled and ____ smiled as well. "Still the funny guy." she chuckled. She looked around, looking for someone. "I'm alone, if your wondering, and he's not with me." he said and _____ shook her head. "I'm not looking for him Eunhyuk." she said. "I'm with Kyuhyun now, and I'm happy." she tried saying confidently. "Are you?" Eunhyuk cocked a brow. "Listen, sometimes people aren't just meant to be, stop trying if your not meant to be in the first place." Eunhyuk smiled as he start walking away.

"What are you trying to say?" ____ asked and Eunhyuk turned around. "Even if he didn't say this to me but I know, he misses you." Eunhyuk smiled and walked off.

 

_____ just stood there and wondering who was he talking about. Could it possibly be Donghae? Does Donghae miss me? I do too but he hurt me too much and Kyuhyun and I are together now and he keeps me happy. Does he really? I dont know... How is Donghae... I wonder what he is doing now.

 

"______!" someone called her that made her snap away from her thoughts. "Kyu..." she whispered. "What are you doing just standing here?" he asked but _____ remained silent. "_____?" Kyuhyun called out again.

 

"_____?"

 

"Kyu... are we meant to be together?"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I haven't updated for almost 3 months and I'm very sorry for that! Here is a short chapter but I'm sure the next few chapters will be longer  because this story will be finishing up soon... T.T

 

SORRY SORRY AGAIN!!