Enjoy while you can...

A Man in love.

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Lee Donghae who was that with your appa?” a familiar voice asked. I knew who it was. So I turned around and saw my mother with a glass of wine in her hand.

 

 

“Umma…” I sighed.

 

 

She opened her arms wide for a hug she walked towards me and hugged me. “Look at you your all grown up now.” She smiled.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked her with a frown. She giggled. “Aren’t you happy I’m here?”

 

“Not really.” I answered which made her frown a bit. “Anyway Donghae, who was that girl with your appa?” she asked. “Is she your dad’s-“

 

I stopped her. “No she’s not, she’s my girlfriend.” I answered.

 

 

 

 

“Girlfriend?” she asked. I nodded.

 

“So if you’ll excuse I need to get her back before appa shows her my baby pictures.” I said and went running.

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

 

“Mrs. Lee it’s nice to see you.” Eunhyuk greeted with a smile and a bow.

 

 

“Oh Eunhyuk, your blonde.” She smiled.

 

“Err, yes.” He answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyways…” she said and turned her direction to Yesung and Sungmin.

 

 

“Nice to see you again Mrs. Lee” Yesung and Sungmin said in unison.

 

“You too Yesung and Sungmin.” She smiled. “Where’s Leeteuk?”

 

“We don’t know Mrs. Lee.” Eunhyuk answered.

 

“Oh well, I need to sort out something, see you soon.” She smiled.

 

 

__

 

 

Donghae walked in his dad’s study room hearing loud laughs.

 

 

“Look here, he’s 4 in there, doesn’t he look cute?” Mr. Lee laughed.

 

_____ just stood there laughing.

 

 

“Appa!” Donghae yelled and pulled _____. “We need to go Appa.”

 

“Oh sure, I don’t want to disturb you guys.” Mr. lee smiled. “Nice to meet you _____.”

 

_____ bowed. “You too Mr. Lee.”

 

 

 

Donghae and _____ walked out of the room hand in hand. Donghae looked at ____ who is obviously holding her laugh.

 

“Why are you going to laugh?” Donghae asked.

 

“Err, nothing.. ehmmm.” She answered.

 

“Tell me, what kind of pictures did he show you?” Donghae asked.

 

“Birth pictures, birthdays pictures… the pictures when you’re a baby.” She giggled.

 

Donghae looked down. “Embarrassing…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You must be Donghae’s girlfriend?”

 

 

Donghae and ____ both turned around, Donghae widened his eyes. “Umma…”

 

 

 

______’s POV

 

 

“Umma…” Donghae sighed,

 

Oh, it’s Donghae’s mum. Maybe she’ll be as great as Donghae’s dad. I bowed 90 degrees, smiled and introduced myself.

 

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida, nice to meet you.” I greeted.

 


“Oh, I’m Donghae’s mother, nice to meet you too.” She answered. Then turned her direction to Donghae.

 

 

 

Maybe she’s different from Donghae’s dad.

 

 

“Donghae, I need to talk to you about our company in America.” She said.

 

 

“No umma, you know I don’t want to be part of our company.” Donghae answered and pulled me to escape from her mother but her mother held his wrist.

 

“Donghae, wether you like it or not, you will.” She smiled.

 

Donghae scoffed “I got so much better to do.” He said and smiled at me, which I can’t help but smile back.

 

 

 

 

“Is it because of her?” her mother suddenly asked.

 

 

“Don’t drag her in this mother, let’s talk some other time.” He said.

 

 

“No I just want to know.” She said.

 

 

 

“Wether if it’s because of her or not, I still don’t want to be part of it.” He explained. “Who want to be part of some boring life, where all you do is papers, it’s stupid!”

 

 

“Stupid? All you have right now is because of it, Donghae.” She yelled.

 

 

 

“Don’t make a scene” Donghae whispered.

 

 

 

 

“Fine,” she smiled. She then turned her direction to me. “Enjoy while it last.” She smirked at me.

 

 

Scary

 

Her mother then walked away.

 

I just stood there

 

Don’t know what to do after she said that

 

 

Enjoy while it last

 

 

What does she meant?

 

I’m thinking too much that I haven’t notice Donghae calling me.

 

“______”

 

“______”

 

“______”

 

 

“Sorry, what?” I asked.


 

“Are you alright? Do you want me to take you home?” he asked.

 

 

 

‘We just got here Donghae, but if you really want me to go home then, okay.” I answered.

 

 

“That’s not what I meant” Donghae said and pulled me to the nearest couch.

 

 

I lay my back and rest my head on his shoulders as he held my hands tightly.

 

 

 

“Do you mind me asking w-what’s wrong with you and y-your mother?” I asked.

 

 

Donghae sighed, “D-Donghae you don’t have too.” I said.

 

 

“Well since I’m the only child that they can pass the business into they want me to focus on the business and eventually run it by myself.” He explained.

 

 

“But as everyone knows running a business is hard work and all you do is paper works, meetings and all that boring stuffs.” He continued.

 

“My mum’s been living in America for 4 years now, she’s managing the business in America. All she cares about is money. Now that she’s old she told me she can’t handle the business and my dad is too old too so she want me to take over.”

 

 

“Donghae you really should take over because your parents are old, that’s the right thing to do.” I said to him.

 

 

“I know, someday I’ll be doing it but I don’t want to do it just yet, but she’s forcing me to.” He explained. “And she always want me to focus on business and nothing else, she doesn’t even want me to be in a relationship.”

 

 

“That explains it.” I said.

 

 

“Explain what?” he asked.

 

 

“W-well, she told me I should enjoy while it last, I don’t even know what she meant.” I told him.

 

 

He then grabbed my hands, held it tighter. “_____, promise me you’ll stay with me whatever happens.” He told me.

 

 

“W-what? What if you cheated on me or don’t want me anymore, I can’t promise that.” I protested with a giggle. But I realized that he was serious, I gave a nervous laugh.

 

 

“You know I’ll never do that.” He said.

 

 

 

“Really? Prove it!” I exclaimed with a big smile. He leaned forward and gave me a peck in my lips.

 

 

Maybe now I know Donghae is being loyal to me.

 

 

At least I know Donghae will, before her mother separates us… But I hope not,

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

A longer chapter than the previous one...

 

I just had to make Donghae's mom the evil one, i don't why I always like forbidden loves and all like that, but to summarise it Donghae's mother doesn't want Donghae in a relationship, she wants her son to be focused only the business and his family. While Donghae's dad support Donghae fully...

 

To the loyal readers, thank you so much.

And welcome new subscribers!