Eunhyuk explains everything

A Man in love.

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Eunhyuk, who are they?”

 

 

 

 

“Your kidding right?” Eunhyuk giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“W-what’s going on?” _____ asked. “D-Doc?”

 

 

“Er, I don’t know but maybe the loss of blood affected him.” The doctor said.

 

“Affected him? So…” _____ asked.

 

“It can only mean one thing,” the doctor sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Amnesia”

 

“Amnesia?” both Eunhyuk and _____ exclaimed.

 

“B-but how come he remembers me?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I would say he didn’t completely loss his memory, maybe partially of it.” The doctor said. “Say lost his memory of the last few months?”

 

 

“So that means he doesn’t remember me?” ____ sighed.

 

 

 

 


“Eunhyuk what happened?” Donghae asked.

 

 

“Er, you got into an accident.” Eunhyuk exclaimed. “And you lost your memory…”

 

“I did? How come I remember you?” Donghae asked.

 

“You didn’t lose your memory completely but part of it.” Eunhyuk said and point his direction to ____ who was sobbing softly.

 

 

“Sorry, who are you?” Donghae asked.

 

 

“Er, I’m _____.” ____ said.

 

“And?”

 

 

 

 

“And she’s your girlfriend, Donghae.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“G-girlfriend?” Donghae said as he look upon ____ red, puffy eyes.

 

 

“Yes Donghae she’s your girlfriend, but you wouldn’t remember that.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“I-I don’t.”

 

 

 

_____ walked towards Eunhyuk. “I think it’s time you should tell his parents.” _____ said.

 

 

“Yeah sure,” Eunhyuk smiled. Then ____ walked outside but Eunhyuk held her wrist. “____, don’t worry about it okay?”

 

 

Then ____ walked out and tears started to fall out.

 

 

 

Donghae doesn’t remember me anymore…

 

So does this mean?

No, No I promised him I wouldn’t leave him in any reason, whatsoever

 

B-but what’s the point if he doesn’t remember me?

 

Am I giving up that easy?

 

No, I should keep my promise

 

 

 

I then just sat in the bench and quietly sob.

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

“Uh, Donghae?” Siwon said.

 

“Sorry, who are you again?” Donghae asked.

 

“I’m Siwon, I’m the one who brought you here.”

 

“Uh,” Donghae sighed.

 

“Donghae! Thank him!” Eunhyuk almost yelled.

 

“Uh, thanks!” Donghae ‘smiled’.

 

“Glad I could help.” Siwon said. “Anyways I need to go.”

 

“UH, thanks Siwon.” Eunhyuk said and offered a handshake.

 

“Yeah thanks” Donghae said.

 

Siwon bowed and walked out of the room. Then as Siwon went out of the room he saw _____ crying in the bench.

 

He sat next to her. “_____, it’s okay.”

 

Then _____ wipe her tears away, “Thanks Siwon, thanks for everything.”

 



“Your welcome.” Siwon said and offered a handkerchief to ____.

 

“Thanks” ____ said and wipe her tears away.

 

“I need to go ____, it’s very nice to meet you and I hope to see you again.” Siwon said and started walking away.

 

“H-how can I return this to you?” ____ said as she pointed to the handkerchief.

 

“Hmm, I guess I’ll see you again?” Siwon said. “Here’s my number and call anytime.”

 

 

____ took the card and smiled. “I guess I will, bye.”

 

 

 

__

 

 

“Eunhyuk, that girl that went outside?” Donghae said.

 

 

“Your girlfriend?” Eunhyuk said without looking but into his comic book.

 

 

“Er, yes, I don’t know?” Donghae muttered.

 

“What do you want?” Eunhyuk closed his comic book and look up to Donghae.

 

“H-how come she looks like-“

 

Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Eunhyuk finished it for him. “Yoona?”

 

Donghae smiled. “Yeah…”

 

 

“Do we have to go all over this drama again? Huh, okay.” Eunhyuk sighed, “You don’t remember anything about your relationship with _____ so let me run it over to ya.”

 

 

Donghae kept still and looked over to Eunhyuk. “At first when you saw ____ you thought of Yoona.” Eunhyuk started to explain as Donghae nodded.


 

 

“Then you kind of became nice to her to change your personality or something, I don’t know anyway, she like you and she confessed to you, right?” Eunhyuk continued. “Oh, wait you wouldn’t know that would you? You forgot!” then Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

 

 

“Get back to the explanation please?” Donghae said. “You never know I might remember!”

 

 

 

“Yeah, she confessed but you rejected since your unsure about your feelings, then some time she somehow kind of got over you but then you’re the one who confessed to her then she rejected.” Eunhyuk continued. “Karma,”

 

 

Donghae stood still. “Continue?”

 

 

 

“Then she kind of avoided you and Kyuhyun kind of protected her, if you ask my opinion I think that kid likes her, just so you know.” Eunhyuk said. “Then, you did everything, being cheesy being romantic or whatever and I even helped you on your dance trials to get to her.”

 

 

 

Eunhyuk took a sip of water then continued. “Then somewhat she accepted you and yeah you are officially going out!” Eunhyuk continued. “Okay I’m going to fast forward okay?”

 

 

Donghae rolled his eyes. “Then you turns out ____ is Yoona’s cousin and then stuff happens when we went to Jeju, you tried to stay away from Yoona but Yoona can’t so she kissed you and ____ saw and then you guys had a quarrel but after some time you got back together.”

 

 

“W-wait too fast!” Donghae whined.

 

 

 

“I’m not going to repeat okay?” Eunhyuk said,

 

 

 

“F-fine so ____ is Yoona’s cousin and Yoona kissed me?” Donghae said in delight.

 

 

 

“Yeah, yeah and by the way Yoona used Leeteuk to get to you which make Leeteuk really mad that he kicked her out of the school!” Eunhyuk giggled.

 

 

 

“Leeteuk kicked her out of school? That moron!” Donghae said.

 

 

 

“Anyways then you and ____ are together and your mother came into this party and you told me she’s trying to separate you guys apart.” Eunhyuk continued. “Then you promised ____ something and BAM! You got into an accident! Then you lost your memory and here you are!”

 

 

Eunhyuk catch his breath.

 

 

“How did you know all these? I should keep my love life away from you. You know too much.” Donghae said.

 

 

 

“I can’t help it, it’s me. I know everything.” Eunhyuk said. “Even the time where you at the bathroom and-‘

 

 

“SHUT UP!” Donghae said. “We don’t need to get on it again.”

 

 

Eunhyuk giggled. “So what are you going to do?”

 

“About?”

 

“About everything? Especially _____.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“It’s going to be hard for me to be with someone I hardly remember.” Donghae sighed.

 

 

 

 

“So does this mean you guys are done?” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Mmmmm, do you know Yoona’s number?” Donghae asked.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

I updated! Whoo~

 

How is this chapter? Tell me, tell me! LOL, you don't have to if you're to lazy to comment. But if you did comment I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, i already do but.

 

Anyways how cute Donghae is? (very random, I know but he is too CUTE)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And how adorable EunHae is? (THEY ARE TOO ADORABLE)

 

 

   

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

SEE YOU GUYS SOON! BYE!