I was wondering I could be one

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Kyuhyun!” Cho yelled as he lifted up the blanket. “Wake up!”

 

“BWOEOH!” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“You ask why?” Mr. Cho screamed. “It is 10am and you’re still at bed, what do you do? Sleep, eat, games all the time?”

 

“Appppaaaa!” Kyuhyun whined. “I don’t feel well, can I please stay in the bed?”

“Sick? You’ve been playing that stupid Star Craft game all night, I kept hearing the sounds!” Mr. Cho said.

 

“Aisshh!” Kyuhyun hissed.

 

Mr. Cho walked towards the curtains and opened them allowing the sunlight hit Kyuhyun that made him yell.

 

“I thought you came here to know our business Cho Kyuhyun!” Mr. Cho said. “I’m disappointed at you! You are not like this!”

 

Kyuhyun nodded. “I know…”

 

“What is happening? You been staying all night to play games and talking by yourself.” Mr. Cho said.

 

“It’s none of your concern, appa.” Kyuhyun said.

 

The Mr. Cho sat on the bed next to Kyuhyun. “It is my concern, you’re my son.” He smiled.

 

“Appa, what would you do if someone you love doesn’t love you back?” he said quietly.

 

“So this is what’s up.” Mr. Cho smiled. “Love problems.” He chuckled.

 

“Appa this is serious, this is the reason why I’m like this.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“What’s her name?” Mr. Cho smiled.

 

“_______.” Kyuhyun can’t help but smile as soon as he said her name.

 

“Well, do you think _____ had feelings for you whatsoever?” Mr. Cho asked.


“We were good friends, she was once the new student and I helped her through and we became friends.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“DO you think she might have feelings for you?” Mr. Cho asked.


“I doubt it, she’s in love with a much more good looking guy than me.” Kyuhyun then frowned.

 

“I doubt that, you Kyuhyun may be the second most good looking man I’ve ever seen.” Mr. Cho smiled.

 

“And I’m assuming you are the first good looking man?” Kyuhyun giggled.

 

“Have you seen this face?” his dad joked. “Your pretty because you’re appa is pretty too, which is me!”

 

Kyuhyun can’t help but laugh at how dorky his dad is.

 

“I didn’t get to tell her, I like her.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“You haven’t? Then you should even though she might not feel the same way, it’s what you should do.” Mr. Cho said. “You never know maybe it could change everything with just that words.’

 

“I went here to escape the feeling that she’s with someone but not me.” Kyuhyun said. “I know I didn’t try but…”

 

“You didn’t try? You never showed her how you feel?” his dad asked.

 

“No, I didn’t have the guts to tell her, she just see me as a friend.” Kyuhyun said.


“You do know that relationship starts with friendship? It’s your job to develop that friendship to romance.” His dad said as he left the room.

 

 

“I have no idea what he just said.” Kyuhyun said.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

I decided to go out for a while. I went to this café and just relax for a while.

 

“Kyuhyun?” a voice said.

 

I looked both around and saw Je Hoon.

 

“Oh, hi Je Hoon.” I smiled.

 

“Hi Kyuhyun, so nice to see you here!” she cheered.

 


“Um, yes you too.” I said.


“Can I join you?” She asked.

 

I don’t know what to say. I don’t want her to join me because I want to be alone and think of things but It’ll be rude to say no, plus her dad and mine are friends. I have to say yes.

 

“Sure, take a seat.” I answered.

 

“Cool, what have you been doing?” she asked.

 

“Nothing much.” Kyuhyun said. “Just thinking of something’s.”

 

Je Hoon began to gain attention and keeps asking questions.

 

“Ohh, what about?” she said.


“Life,” I sighed.

 

“Oh, interesting…” She said. “What about life?”

 

Is this girl an interviewer or something? She keeps asking questions.

 

“Um, life in Korea, see I left school so I can relax here.” I said.

 

“It’s good you came here, because if you didn’t I’d never would’ve met you.” She smiled

 

I started to feel uncomfortable. “Okay…”

 

“So Kyuhyun, I don’t mean to be personal but do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

 

“Uhh what?” I said.

 

“Sorry I’m just thinking of what to talk about, you know you can tell me everything, we’re friends, right?” She asked.


“Sure…” I said.

 

“I know,” she said.

 

“Know what?” I asked.

 

“You seem like you’re carrying something heavy on your mind.” She said. “Mind to share it with me? I’m willing to listen and help.”

 

I smiled, maybe she’s not that bad. Maybe she can help me since she is a girl, she’ll know how ____ will feel too.

 

 

“What do you do when you already like someone but another person likes you without you knowing?” I asked.

 

“Oh, who is she?” she asked.

 

 

“Uhh, what do you mean?” I asked.

 

“Who is the girl you are referring to?” she asked.

 

 

 

 

Okay I’m officially creeped out. She is like investigating my life, what is she up to? She keeps asking me about my personal life.

 

“Um, no one.” I sighed. “No one in particular.”

 

 

 

“Do you have a girlfriend in particular?” she asked.

 

“Not at the moment, no.” I said with one eyebrow raised as I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

“Because I was wondering if I could be one.” She then shot me a straight look that made me really uncomfortable.

 

 

"What is this girl up to?" I asked myself.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

A chapter dedicated to Kyuhyun, this chapter is all about Kyuhyun because he hasn’t been in the previous chapters. So how is it?

 

Now what do you think of Je Hoon? A flirt? LOL

 

Comments are always welcome >> Thanks for reading and WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!