Midnight Moonlight

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

She walked slowly, slowly reaching the small pavilion that’s was planted on the beach shore. There was a tall guy wearing a tuxedo. He had curly brown hair. He seemed familiar, thought the girl. The girl cocked an eyebrow. “Kyuhyun?” she whispered. The guy turned around and smiled tensely.

.

.

.

 

“Yoona! Hurry up! we’ll be late. The guy might leave if we’re late!” _____ yelled, on the top of her lungs, crossing her arms. Yoona hurriedly ran downstairs, catching her breath, and faced ______. “Ya! It’s 9.30! It’ll take 20 minutes to go there! Chill, would you?” Yoona snickered. She thought her cousin was being exaggerated. “Yoona, they guy might be disappointed.” ______ reasoned out. “So? He likes you, obviously, he would be patient and besides you’re a girl. They expect us to be late because of preparation, makeups and stuff.” Yoona explained while _____ sighed. “Besides I’m really curious who it is. Do I know him?” ______ said. “He might be your secret admirer or something.” Yoona smiled. “Maybe. I wonder what Kyuhyun is doing now? I might call him later.” _____ said and settled herself on the couch.

.

.

.

 

“Ya! Yesung! Is this a joke? You expect me to stand here alone?” Kyuhyun whined while palming his face. Yesung groaned. “Ya! Just do it okay? Just wait here for a while and then you don’t have to worry about it.” Yesung explained. Kyuhyun sighed, for the 100th time, and sat on the chair. “I wonder what’s ______ doing now? I’ll call her later.” Kyuhyun said. Yesung, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin smiled. “Ya! Do you like _____?” Eunhyuk said then Kyuhyun just widened his eyes. “W-Why are you asking that?” Kyuhyun stuttered. “We’re just asking Kyuhyun…” Eunhyuk said in a really seedy way making Kyuhyun nervous bit by bit. “I’m her best friend….!” Kyuhyun stuttered once more making the rest giggle. “Don’t they say, love always starts out as friendship?” Sungmin cheered. Kyuhyun blushed. “W-Who said that? Seriously stop.” Kyuhyun said. “Alright guys, enough now.” Yesung chuckled. “Ya Cho Kyuhyun! It’s almost time okay? Just wait till then.” Eunhyuk smiled. Kyuhyun sighed, for the 101th time, “What are you guys up to anyways?” Kyuhyun said. The three smiled at the guy sitting and said all together. “Love”

.

.

.

 

“Kyuhyun!” _____ greeted over the phone.

“______, you called! What’s up?” Kyuhyun replied with a big grin on his face.
“Just want to say ‘Merry Christmas’ well it’s not Christmas yet technically, but you get me.” ______ chuckled and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but do so.

“I know, Merry Christmas too. Actually _____, I need to talk to you.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hmm? About?” _____ asked.

“I’ll tell later, we should meet up soon but not now because I’m doing something, okay?” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

“Okay, anyways I have to go now too! Enjoy Kyuhyun!” ______ cheered while Kyuhyun said, “Goodbye.” And hanged up the phone.

 

“I should really tell her now…” Kyuhyun whispered and looked over the beach view and waited on his chair.

.

.

.

 

Donghae slowly walked towards his car, holding the flowers, and smiled. “What happened to me?” Donghae whispered. He stops in front of his car. He looked up the sky and sighed. “You were my way to Yoona but then I found myself to you.” Donghae went in his car, put his hands on the steering wheel. “I’m sorry _____. I hope you forgive me because I don’t know why, but I love you, really.”

 

 

èEND OF CHAPTER

 

_______________________________________________________

 

The moment when I'm back from 'not-updating-for-so-long' and only 2 commented on me. THE PAIN!

 

  

short update but atleast I updated!

NO silent readers please. I know your lazy to comment but I feel like I'm writing for no one! LOL (DRAMATIC)