Confession & Comeback

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

“I love you, but I’m not expecting for you to love me back.” He sighed but the she just hugged him tight. “But I love you too.”

 

 

*RING, RING

 

“Ya! Who is calling?” Yoona raised an eyebrow and looked over _____’s phone. _____ frowned and sighed. Yoona looked at her, “Is it Donghae?” ____ nodded and looked at her phone. “I really want to forget what happened and just forgive him but I don’t want to see easy.” _____ said and Yoona nodded. “That’s right. Just don’t let him go on his way.” _____ nodded. “By the way, are we near yet? It’s almost time to meet him, I don’t want to be late.” ______ said and Yoona just rolled her eyes. “We’re here actually. So do you want me to stay here in the car or hide in the bushes or whatever?” Yoona asked and _____ just chuckled. “Car please, it’s less creepy.” Yoona made a straight face. “Alright… just scream if you need Me.” With that ____ left and started walking along the pathway that leads to the beach.

.

.

.

 

“What time is it? I don’t know what’s wrong with those idiots setting me up here. Why did they dress me up in this freaking tuxedo? I look so old, but yet so charming,” Kyuhyun said to himself. “Maybe I should get myself some tuxedos.” Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and looked at the ocean. “What are those idiots really up to?”

“Kyuhyun?”
.

.

.

 

Donghae began wandering around town holding the flowers he bought. He kept calling _____ but she won’t answer. He was worried _____ don’t want to talk to him ever again. He then suddenly wandered around the beach, which the water consoles him. He looked over to the view and sighed. “What happened to me, feels like I’m living a whole different life now.” Donghae sighed. He started walking along when he saw a familiar figure. “Isn’t that, the nerd, Cho Kyuhyun?” he giggled. “Suited up eh? Must be on a date… lucky him.” He was to tease the guy when he then saw another more familiar figure. “______?”
He hid carefully, not trying to be caught, and listen to them.

 

“Kyuhyun, is that you?” _______ said. Kyuhyun then turned around to see _____ and his mouth was in the shaped ‘O’. “Ya… _______ what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked as if he was terrified. “I- someone invited me here…” _____ explained.

 

“Invite for what? A date?!” Donghae yelled in his thought.

 

“W-Who did?” Kyuhyun asked once again. _____ looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes. “Ya! Cho Kyuhyun… you didn’t send that invitation, didn’t you?” ______ asked in shock

 

“Those idiots actually set me up with ______? Should I be happy or nervous?” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“I d-don’t know… really.” Kyuhyun stuttered. _______ sighed. She sat down on the bench as Kyuhyun did so. “Someone must’ve fooled us…you know people this days have n-‘

“______” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out. ______ looked at him. “Why?”

 

“They were helping me” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“I have something to say…” Kyuhyun said, suddenly holding _____’s hands.

 

Donghae widened his eyes and quickly called ______’s phone.

 

*RING, RING

 

______ sighed. She looked over her phone and looked away. Donghae sighed and thought, “I can feel what Kyuhyun is doing and I must stop it.”

 

“_______, we’ve been good friends, right?” Kyuhyun asked and _____ smiled. “Of course, why?”

 

*BEEP, BEEP

 

Kyuhyun sighed once again, while _______ look over her phone.

 

From: Donghae

 

______! Please, we need to talk. ASAP!

 

_______ sighed. She stood up and looked at Kyuhyun. “K-Kyuhyun… sorry I have to leave now.” _____ said and Kyuhyun showed nothing but disappointment.

 

Donghae smiled and grinned. “Yes!”

 

But before _____ walked away Kyuhyun grabbed her hands and pulled her into a hug. Both Donghae and _____ were shock upon the action.

 

“K-Kyuhyun…”

“Sorry _____, but I just have to say how much I love you!” Kyuhyun said whilst hugging tightly. Donghae and _____ just widened their eyes, couldn’t believe what they just heard.

 

“Since then I’ve liked you. You never know how much, you never notice me in that way that I want you too but I do to you. Every time your there, you don’t know my heart skip a beat. I don’t expect you to love me, I just want to say how I feel. That, I really love you.” Kyuhyun said in one breath and let go of the hug. ______ face was frozen, staring deeply to Kyuhyun.

 

“_______, I’m sorry… I just have to say-‘

 

But before Kyuhyun could finish his sentence _____ pulled him for a kiss. A short, sweet tender kiss, that was. Kyuhyun’s eye widened. Both Kyuhyun and _____ are into the short kiss while on the other side Donghae feels like being stabbed my million knives. Suddenly he felt weak and dropped on his knees. Something running through his minds… things… everything is… flashbacks. Suddenly his head hurts and he fell on the sand. Everything started to go back his mind…everything… including ______. He looked over to Kyuhyun and ______ and whispered. “______, why?’ as a teardrop fell from his eye.

 

 

è END OF CHAPTER

 

___________________________________________

 

*re-up, because it was deleted :D