~Start of Something New~

A Man in love.

I would say that my family started to get lucky. First, my dad became the new CEO of one of the biggest company in Seoul. Second, my mom successfully started her own business as a florist. And lastly, they are sending me to one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul.

 

I wasn’t exactly born rich, it just happens that my dad was so hardworking that he got promoted and eventually got lots of money!

 

 

We moved to a bigger house now, much different from the house we lived previously. This house got everything I needed. It’s going to take me a while to get used to being one of those rich kids.

 

As I said, they are sending me to a prestigious school. It’s the Kim Hoon Jae High School. I’ve heard that it’s the school of the rich snobs, as my old classmates told me. But I’m something different now I have a chance of actually fitting in.

It was the first day of school, as soon as I’ve finished eating breakfast I grabbed my bag and head off the car. I had butterflies, big ones. I was too nervous what would actually happen next. I hope nothing goes wrong, but somehow something always goes wrong.

 

Our car pulled up and my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 

“Good Luck darling” my mom said as she wave me a goodbye.

 

“Yes, mother.” I replied looking nervous as I looked.

I started walking and walking. I felt like an outcast but wearing a fancy uniform like the others made me felt like I belong here. So far no one had been staring at me like “Who’s that girl?”

 

I hurriedly ran to the office to report. I talked to the front office lady.

 

“Good Morning, I’m ______ and I’m new.” I told her as polite as I can.

“Let’s see, err…” she said as she looked at the computer.

 

“Ms. ____, Mr, Kim will be right with you, please take a seat, he wouldn’t be a while.”

 

I took a seat and sat properly as I looked at the decorations around. I thought to myself “Whoa, this all look fancy.”

 

I looked through the glass walls and saw many pretty people, a certain someone stand out. He was tall and has long wavy dark brown hair in a ponytail. I wonder who he was.

 

Not so long ago the principal, Mr. Kim met up with me.

 

“Good Morning ms. ____, I’m Mr. Kim and I am the principal in this school, it is so wonderful to have you here!” He said with a big smile on his face.

 

“Oh, thank you.” I said politely with a small smile.

 

“So, your transition in this school would be easy as—“

 

Suddenly the guy with the long wavy dark brown hair went inside the office. As he walked passed me we caught eyes and he gave me a curious look.

“Ms. ____?” the principal asked. “Are you okay?”

 

I was embarrassed. “Sorry, I’m alright.”

“So, as I was saying this sheet will give you information for your transition.” He said as he handed me the sheet.

 

“Thanks.” I answered as I looked deeply to the sheet but couldn’t help but look to the guy with the long wavy dark brown hair once again.

 

Afterwards, The principal toured me around the school and drop me off my first class.

 

Do you know the feeling when you get embarrassed in front of people? My feelings exactly when I first stepped into the room.

 

 

 

Everyone eyes is on me including him.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

~First days are always nerve-wracking but always work out somehow. Everything seems to go okay when you feel comfortable enough but what happens next?

 

This is my first time writing a fanfic. So basically this is a chapter that describe (your) first transition to the school.

*Please read more as there are lots of great things that awaits…

 

HAVE FUN READING AND TRY TO FINISH IT~ THANKS <3