Their Lives

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for subscribing! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu sighed and leaned back in his chair. He looked up at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

“Half an hour and I can go home.” He smiled thinking about who was at home waiting for him. Sunggyu pulled out his phone and looked at his wallpaper.

It was a picture of his wife sleeping when they stayed up late one night watching Korean dramas.

“Beautiful.” He whispered, smiling.

-----

Jooyeon gazed out of their penthouse windows. The sight over looked Seoul and it was beautiful.

Her thoughts drifted to her husband. She glanced at her wrist watch. Another half an hour he would be off then add fifteen minutes for the drive, don’t forget the parking too. Add another ten minutes because he would be searching for a spot to park in the underground parking lot of the building then riding the elevator to the fifteenth floor. Then three minutes for him to get off the elevator, unlock the door, and step inside the penthouse.

All in total, fifty-seven minutes. Basically close to an hour later Jooyeon’s husband would be home.

“Such a long time.” She sighed.

-----

“Goodbye Mr. Kim.” Sunggyu’s secretary bowed. Sunggyu gave her a small smile and headed out of the office area.

Getting on the elevator, Sunggyu pressed the ‘G’ button for ground. Arriving at the ground section, Sunggyu got off the elevator and made way to his car.

Reaching his car, Sunggyu got in, the engine, and quickly drove out of the underground parking lot.

He glanced at the digital clock on the board of the car. It was 6:05 p.m.

He his bottom lip then bite it, “I’ll be home soon, Jooyeon-ah.”

----

Jooyeon stared at the clock that was on the wall. Less than a minute and her husband would be home.

Thirty seconds left. She could hear the jingles of keys outside of the door.

Twenty seconds left. The key was inserted into the keyhole.

Ten seconds left. The lock was unlocked.

Five seconds left. The front door opened.

Three seconds left. Stepped in the person that she waited for.

Done.

“I’m home.” Sunggyu called slipping into his slippers. “Welcome back home.” Jooyeon greeted taking her husband’s jacket and briefcase. “Was I on time?” “When are you not?” Sunggyu chuckled as a reply.

Jooyeon set her husband’s jacket and briefcase on the white couch before going in the kitchen where Sunggyu was.

“Are you hungry?” She asked stepping towards the stove. Sunggyu smiled and wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist. “I would like to eat you.” He whispered in her ear. Jooyeon let out a small laugh and turned around to face her husband. She circled her arms around his neck and drew circles behind his ear with her thumb.

Jooyeon looked up into her husband’s eyes. She gave him a sweet smile before getting on her tippy toes and pressing her lips against his. It was short passionate kiss. Jooyeon pulled back and wiped the lip gloss off Sunggyu’s bottom lip.

“I’ll get your food ready.” She beamed. Sunggyu chuckled and kissed the tip of his wife’s nose. “Of course, I’ll be waiting.” He let her go and took a step back. Jooyeon nodded towards the table, but instead of going to the table, Sunggyu went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter