Truce

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2SG6E3lo0- KARA- Mister


 

“I’m back!” you dropped your bag on the couch and took banana milk out of the fridge.

Sipping it, you looked around the house. There was no sign of Yookwon. You went back into the kitchen, frowning. He must have been kept back at work, again. Your phone rang, making you jump.
‘Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring diggi ding diggi ding ding ding!’
“Yoboseyo?” you asked, sipping your milk.
“Ah, _____-ah. Sorry, I was late to work in the morning again so I was kept back to make up the time,” Yookwon said. You frowned. He was always late in coming home, so you never really got to spend quality time with him.
“Oh, I see, well then, get home safely!” you sat on the couch.
“Yeah, oh and um, when I get back…” Yookwon trailed off.
“Hmm?”
“I need an explanation for that… Message,” he said silently.
You froze. ‘Crap! I forgot about that!’
“Uhh, hahaha….” You awkwardly laughed. “Um… Yeah.. About that…”
“Oh, sorry! I have to go now, boss is calling me,” Yookwon rushed and hung up.
You sighed, slapping your forehead. “Tonight is going to be soooo embarrassing!”

 

Yookwon came home to the smell of lasagne. “Hmmm, I smell some yummy food!” he chimed, taking his shoes off at the door.
“Oppa! You’re home!” you rushed and hugged him. “Oppa, oppa. Go and change and sit down! I made you some lasagne! You must be tired, yes? You need rest! Go go go!” you pushed him into his room.
“Why is she so… different? Oh…” Yookwon smirked as he closed his door. “She doesn’t want to talk about the incident today… I see…”

You waited eagerly at the dining table. “What if he starts talking about it? I hope this lasagne works…”
Yookwon came into the dining room and sat down. You immediately got up and took his plate, putting lasagne on it. “How much would you like, Yookwon oppa?”
Yookwon silently laughed, “Not too much,”
“But you need to eat!” you protested, putting more on his plate.
“Woah woah! That’s enough thank you!” Yookwon took the plate from you.
You smiled sheepishly and sat down. “How was your day?”
“It was good… I got a message…”
“MY DAY! My day was good! I got an A on my essay! Are you proud?” You interfered, chuckling nervously.
Yookwon smirked. “I see… Great job, _____-ah! Do you want to celebrate it with the duckies?”
Your face flushed red. You couldn’t talk. You hands became sweaty as you lowered your head in embarrassment. “Mira was the one who sent that message… I didn’t… She’s just trying to make fun of me… I swear!”
Yookwon laughed. “Did you seriously get underwear with duckies on them?!”

“It’s not funny! They were cute!” you protested. Then it hit you. You smirked and got up. Yookwon sat there, confused.
“What’s wrong?” Yookwon stared at you.
“I’ll be right back…” you grinned and went into Yookwon’s room.
You opened his bedside table and there shone hello kitty boxers amidst the plain underwear.
You laughed evilly and picked it up. “Payback. Why didn’t I think of this before?”
“Yah, what are you doing in my- YAH!” Yookwon screeched, running to you. “Give it back!”
You held it away, “Ani, this is great!”
“Please! Don’t!” he whined and pouted. You giggled and jumped around the room.
“Hello kitty boxers, I see. Quite bright, huh?”
Yookwon slapped his forehead. “Don’t-“
“Mehrong!” you ran out the room.
“Come back here! Aish!” Yookwon ran after you. “Give it back, _____,”
“No, you laughed at me,” you put the boxers over your pants and jumped about.
“Hey! Take them off!” Yookwon yelled, wide eyed. You ignored him.
“I’m so happy, happy! Hello Kitty power!” You giggled, pulling up the boxers as they kept falling down your legs.
“Okay, let’s make a deal. I won’t talk about or tell anyone about your ducky and you won’t tell or talk about those boxers,” he proposed, pointing to the bright underwear you were wearing on top of your clothes.
“Deal,” you grinned and took them off. “Well, it was fun while it lasted,”
 



A/N: HEY GUYS! I have made a one-shot starring you and Yoseob! I would sooo appreciate it if you all checked it out! I will be posting the one-shot a little bit later, but I have the description and stuff up now! THNK YOU IF YOU ACTUALLY CHECK IT OUT! <3
Here is the link if you're interested ! : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66696
--

AND YES! Hello Kitty IS a Zico thing, but I couldn't think of anything at that moment so I just had it as Hello Kitty boxers ==' but you can imagine them with anything if you want! Sorry to all the Zico-Hello-Kitty-lovers or something... hahaha 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D