Crush

The Way You Look At Me

 

It had been 3 months since you started attending Cheongun. You and Mira were really close and became well known around the school for your good looks and kind personalities. You don’t know how you became so popular. Maybe it was because you became close with Zico, too. You became so close, you started to grow a crush on him. He was so nice and sweet to you, and with his good looks how could you not like him? No one knew about this except Mira. You trusted her a lot, even though you weren’t friends for that long. You felt as though you guys will be friends until you were old and had grandchildren. College life was going well so far.

 

At home, it was different story. When you came home from college, the most Jaehyo would ever do was say “hello” or “welcome back”. You were used to it, but it still pained you to see his face emotionless. Before he left, the only expression you saw was happiness. He treasured every minute with you, and now, it seemed as though he didn't care. You dreaded the weekends, because usually you had nothing to do and mainly stayed home, studying. Yookwon was acting more like a brother to you, he even made you lunch some days. It was a bit weird, though. At times he would be a little too kind, but you thought nothing of it other than him being a brother to you.

 

*Briiiing!* “Yah, Mira, kaja!” you said as you locked arms with Mira and walked to your next class together. As you walked to your next class, boys would stare at you two but you ignored it. They were nothing to you, you only had Zico in your eyes. Mira, however, blushed. She wasn’t used to all this attention. “Yah, head up high, they are staring for a good reason; you’re beautiful!” you whispered, making Mira blush even more. She never thought of herself as beautiful, when she really was. You would always stay by her side and tell her she was beautiful whenever she was down and complaining about her looks. You got to your next class and sat down, waiting for the teacher to come.

 

“Yah, ______, come here,” you heard Zico call. You got up from your desk and walked over to him. “Mm?”
“I was wondering, would you want to go out, sometime?” he asked softly, flicking his fringe out of his face. You blushed and looked down, holding in your happiness. Trying not to sound too excited, you simply nodded. “Sure,”
“Cool,” he replied, “So how about after school? Meet you at the front gate. You up for it?”
“Sure, that will do, see you then,” you giggled. You felt like you were in heaven. You got up and went back to your seat, trying not to skip on the way. Mira gave you a smile of approval, she thought you and Zico were cute together. ‘Today is going to be one of the best!’ you thought in joy. But what you didn’t know was that you thought wrong.

 

But what you didn’t know was that you thought wrong.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late-ish update, and it is a bit short, hehe. Tell me what you think of it so far! Please leave comments and subscribe! ^^ How do you guys like the banner? I hope it's alright, it's the first time I ever made one :3 

-  forever-mine