Home, eerie home?

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1zOhQQpw6U - U-Kiss: 0330
 



You got out of the car. It was a nice sunny day, and you felt as good as ever. You smiled at Yookwon and went up the stairs. ‘Finally, I’m out of there!’ you smiled to yourself.
“Yah! _____! I’ll be up there later, I am just going to go the supermarket. Do you want anything?” Yookwon yelled. You shook your head and continued up the stairs. You got to the door and took a key out from behind the plant that was next to your door. You opened the door and took your shoes off. As you took one step into the room, an eerie feeling consumed you.


You walked around the apartment slowly, looking at every corner, making sure no one was in the house. You put your belongings in your bedroom and walked back out. The unusual feeling was still there. It was like…. Something was missing. It was awfully empty, even though everything looked the same.
“I must just be feeling weird because I haven’t been here for a while.” You reassured yourself and went to the fridge. You opened it and to your surprise, it was full.
“Why did Yookwon oppa want to go to the supermarket when nearly everything is here?” you mumbled as you took out some banana milk and stuck the straw in it.
Taking out your phone, you called Mira.

“Yoboseyo?”
“Mira! How’s Jeju?” you asked, taking another sip of milk.
“Oh we are leaving soon, so I will see you! And I got you something, too! You’ll love it, I assure you!” she replied. You could hear the cheerfulness in her voice. You couldn’t help but smile.
“Aw, Mira! You shouldn’t have! I don’t deserve anything!” you pouted, forgetting that she couldn’t see you.
“Ani, don’t be silly. Oh I have to go, sorry this call was so short! Omma is calling me. I’ll see you later!” Mira replied.
“Annyeong.” You bid her goodbye.

Sighing, you put your phone on the counter and sat down on the lounge, turning the TV on.
You weren’t paying attention to what was on, but to the feeling that was still lingering around you. It was eating you up.

Fed up with the annoyance of curiosity, you decided to go take a look at the rooms down the hallway. Putting down the banana milk, you walked down the hallway slowly, and stopped at the first door on the left. I was Yookwon’s room.
“I shouldn’t…” you thought hesitantly. Standing in front of the door, talking to yourself and taking steps back and forth, anyone could state that you were a freak by one glance. Finally, you decided to go in. You weren’t going to touch anything anyway, so what’s the problem? Opening the door, you looked around slowly. Everything seemed fine. All his stuff was neatly placed where they should be and his bed was clean and tidy. You shrugged and turned around, going to the door. Sighing, you closed it. The feeling was still there, it wouldn’t leave. You checked all the rooms, and they were fine. The feeling was still there, but it got more stronger as you reached the last room at the end of the hallway. You hesitantly took a step towards the door. The feeling became even more stronger.
“Could this be where the feeling is coming from…?” you asked yourself, trying to figure things out.

 

In front of you was the door to another bedroom. But it was not any bedroom, it was… Jaehyo’s. You had never stepped foot in it or even taken a glance since you arrived. You were too scared. Was this the moment everything would change? Would you find anything unexpected there? Would he get mad? Come to think of it, you haven’t seen him for a while. How long would he be at his friend’s house? Will he ever come back?

 

Your heart wrenched as you kept thinking about Jaehyo. You really missed him. All these years, half of you was missing. The only thing you were happy about when coming to live here was to find your other half, fix and mend it back and live happily after. But luck chose not to take your side and look what has happened. Not just Jaehyo, but so many other things have happened. Those men whom you met on the night you went out with…. Zico. The day on the rooftop, which led you to this weak state. All because of Zico. No wait. All because of Haejin. She was the one that put him to this, right? But he didn’t refuse, so it was his fault too.  Anyway, back to the subject. You warily touched the door knob. A cold rush ran through your body. You shivered. Stopping any movements your body made, you rethought about what you were doing.
“I don’t think I should… It’s not right… I’m not strong enough…” you mumbled, releasing the door knob. You slumped to the ground. The eerie, empty feeling was still lingering around you, and just would not refuse to go away.

Thinking about Jaehyo, you sat there, in front of the door.
“Otteoke? I can’t do this…” you whispered to yourself, ruffling your hair.
It passed like this for a while. Ruffling your hair, talking to yourself, sighing, debating whether or not to go in. Before you knew it, you fell asleep in front of Jaehyo’s door. As you were sleeping, you mumbled unconsciously.
 “I miss you. When will you come back?”


 




A/N: SORRY FOR UPDATING REALLLLLLLY LATE! D': I haven't been updating frequently, and I feel horrible about it! Please don't take it the wrong way, it's just I have been very busy lately :'( and not feeling well but yeah...
So, sorry for the boring chapter, it will lead to something later on. 
Also thank you to my subscribers for being patient! Especially the ones who have been with me since the beginning. I really appreciate it! Thank you once again EVERYONE! :D