Meeting Jaehyo's Roommate

The Way You Look At Me

 

You woke up to the sound of a loud bang. “Mwoya…” you rubbed your eyes, half awake.

“AISH!” a loud voice came from outside your room. You got up and went out of the room, wondering what had happened. Slowly, you opened the door and peeked out. You saw a broad figure facing away from you. It was a guy, but not Jaehyo. Jaehyo had soft smooth hair. This guy’s hair was spiked up at the front.
“Who’s this? One of Jaehyo’s friends?” you thought, but flinched at the thought of Jaehyo. You quickly closed the door silenty. “Ottoke? Should I go outside? Should I stay? But I’m hungry…” You held your stomach. You ate nothing yesterday, so you decided to toughen up and get out of your room to eat. You didn’t unpack much yesterday so you opened one of your suitcases and picked your black track pants and a white v-neck shirt. You wanted to play simple today. Once you changed you brushed your teeth and brushed your long brown hair and left the room at the speed of a sloth. You quietly stood against the wall at the end of the hallway so the man that was in the kitchen couldn’t see you. But it was too late.
“Ah! You’re Jaehyo’s sister? I’m Kim Yookwon, I live here with Jaehyo. Nice to meet you.” He said. You opened your eyes. He has a roommate? How come I was never told? Omma, appa, wae?
You looked up defiantly, “I’m Ahn _____, Jaehyo’s dongsaeng.” You said as you bowed.
“Aish, don’t bow, makes me feel really old!” Yookwon said as he made a face.
“O-okay..” you replied. “You’re very pretty.” Yookwon confessed. You blushed and looked down. “T-t-thankyou…”
“And very skinny too! Come on, I’ll give you something to eat, what would you like? We have… Ah I know! I’ll make you some pancakes!” He beamed as he went to get a pan from the cupboard. You stood there awkwardly, twiddling your fingers.

“U-um, may I ask, what was that loud bang before?”
Oh, psh, that…” He began. “I slipped on water that spilt on the floor from when I was washing the dishes and hit the fridge…” He whispered. ‘Poor guy...’ you thought. “Yeah, I’m quite clumsy, so be careful when you are around me!” He warned jokingly.
“Haha, I will,” you replied. Yookwon was very handsome, you were attracted to him at first sight but you still didn’t know him well to define whether you liked him or not. He had a strong jaw line, those smiley eyes and a defined nose and mouth.

 

For that time you forgot about Jaehyo and was having fun with Yookwon whilst eating pancakes. “Mm, this is delicious!” You exclaimed as you took another bite of the maple syrup covered pancake.
“Glad you liked it! I’m a good cook, huh?” Yookwon beamed. You giggled. Just then, you heard the door close.
Yookwon got up, “Jaehyo, come come” he bellowed. At the sound of his name, you lost your appetite. You stood up and cleaned your dishes, trying to avoid Jaehyo.
"_____-ah, come here,” Yookwon beckoned. You just stood there, looking down.
“Uh, I can’t um sorry, I have to um- go to the bathroom,” you said as you quickly went into your room.
“What’s up with her? She was fine before…” Yookwon mumbled. Jaehyo just stared at the door to your room. ‘Mianhae, for putting you through this, I’m in a lot of pain, too,’ Jaehyo thought.
“Yah.. Kwenchana?” Yookwon waved his hands in from of Jaehyo’s face.
“O-oh, yeah I’m fine. I brought some movies we can watch tonight.”
Yookwon’s face brightened. “_____ can watch it with us!” Jaehyo just nodded his head. ‘If she doesn’t hate me...’ 


 

Ta-da! This chapter was a bit boring, but the story WILL get better! :)
- Forever-mine