Myungsoo's Intuition

The Way You Look At Me

(The chapters from now on will all be linked, if you know what I mean lol! Like, there will be no changing from one day to another. It's all based on one day. Does that make sense? LOL :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBKM7JxEFc - U-Kiss - Someday


(This is the following day after the last chapter)

You sighed and threw your backpack on the couch. “Finally home!”
It was empty, like every other day. Yookwon was always busy at work, and you always were asleep when he came home. The relationship was stable, but you were worried. You needed to spend more time with him. You decided to make him dinner since he said tonight he was coming early. Getting up, you got ingredients out to make stir fry. As you cooked, you thought about yesterday. Haejin looked very sad… That was new. She always looked arrogant and cocky, but yesterday… She seemed hopeless. Plus, that guy, whoever he was, didn’t seem to like her very much. You kinda… felt bad for her. She must have gone through a lot for that boy, and yet he still rejected her. You shook your head as you realised something. THE NOODLES! There weren’t any! You had to go and buy them from the store. You mentally slapped yourself as your took your wallet and phone, making your way to the door. You quickly checked the stove was off and went back to the door, locking it.

You walked down to the store and looked through the aisles for food. Hey, since you came down here, why not buy a few other things? You casually walked around the large supermarket, eyeing the discounted items.

Myungsoo sighed as he looked at which packet of chips to buy. It was a tough decision for him.
“Hmm…. Ooh! Pocky!” your voice chimed in his head. Shocked, he turned around and saw you smiling to yourself. He smiled in awe. ‘She’s still as cute as the last time I saw her, and yet she changed a lot.’
You turned in Myungsoo’s direction to keep walking.
“Crap!” Myungsoo scurried away. “This is not how I wanted her to first see me!”
From afar, Myungsoo watched you with a smile. Everything was the same as when you were little. Your smile, your eyes, your cute nose, all the same. Myungsoo kept recalling memories of you until he saw what he didn’t want to see. His smile immediately fell. Haejin walked in the store. Boy, did she look depressed or what!

 

Haejin needed to go buy some milk, so she headed down to the supermarket, chewing gum on the way. Before she walked in, she realised there was no flavour left in the gum, so … She spat it out right in front of the store. ‘I don’t give a crap about anything anymore until I succeed.’
Right as she entered, Haejin spotted you. All of her hatred towards you came back in a flash. She was ready to pounce on you.
“Why is she here!?” Haejin screeched to herself, soft enough for no one to hear. She really wanted to go ahead with her plan now, instead of tomorrow.
“Hey… Wait…” Haejin thought. “May as well finish her while I have her, right? It’s easier to get rid of her now, than later.” Haejin smirked. Oh, boy. Today was going to be fun! Haejin ran back home to get something she needed for her plan and ran back to the store. It was a good thing she lived close to the store.
Myungsoo frowned at how fast Haejin came back. She seemed happier than before, but immediately looked desperate as she approached you. Myungsoo felt something bad was going to happen so he came closer towards you two, still being able to be unnoticed by the both of you.

You walked up to the counter to pay for your groceries. You placed your phone on the counter and took your wallet out. There were a lot of groceries, and the cashier was an old lady, so you had to wait for a while. You started whistling to pass time.
“_-___?” you head a sobbing voice from behind. You turned around to see Haejin, crying.
Unsure of what to do, you asked what was wrong.
“I- I lost my puppy, and I can’t find him anywhere! He’s the only thing I have right now, I really need to find him!” Haejin sobbed, lowering her head.
You felt sorry for her. Haejin basically lost everything. “U-Uh, I see. And you came to me because?” you asked, trying to sound nice and sincere.
“Well… Could you help me find him? I mean, I know you’d be confused right now, but you’re the only person I can come to. And I’d like to apologise for everything I’ve done to you. I feel really guilty and I’d like to make it up to you.”
Haejin looked really honest. You thought about it. Well, she was in need right now, and she did apologise. She looks sincere, too. So, why not?
“Sure.” You smiled warmly. “Just after I get my- Woah!”
“Thank you!” Haejin dragged you out of the store, without your groceries.

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. Since when was Haejin so kind! He knew that Haejin was going to do something, really bad. How? Because he saw Haejin smirk as she pushed you out the door.
“Hey! Young lady! Your groceries! And your phone!” The old lady called out.
“Oh I’ll take it to her, maam.” Myungsoo took the phone from her and walked out after you two.
“Oh thank you young man! Wait! The groceries!” She face palmed. “Young people these days, oh, what a hassle.”

 

 

A/N: The second update! :D I hope it made sense and wasn't confusing... Tell me if it was! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. OOOHHH, what's Haejin going to do? What did she get from her house? What is going to happen to you? What about Yookwon? What about your phone that is with Myungsoo? Ooooooh hahaha! So many questions I leave you all to wonder about!

P.S SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES !