Today Was Fun? Yes!

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoIGWZYZQsQ- Stand by me: SHINee (Boys over flowers OST)
(I'm putting another song in this chapter too, so don't forget to listen to it! ^^)


 

“Mira! I missed you so much!” you squealed as you hugged Mira, who was sitting in the driver’s seat.
She grinned and hugged you back. “I missed you too. But today, we are going to have fuuuun!”
“Where are we going?” you asked, pulling away from the hug.
“Hmm, I was thinking we could go shopping and then grab a bite to eat? Even though I was in Jeju I didn’t really buy much stuff haha. Sorry if it’s a bit boring,” Mira chuckled.
You nodded. “Sounds fun! As long as I’m with my best friend it’s alright!”
“Oh! That reminds me,” Mira turned around and reached for the back seat. She came back with something in her hands. “Here, I got this for you!” She beamed.
You looked down at the present. “M-Mira… You really didn’t have to,”
“Don’t say that! You like it, right?” She asked.
You looked down at the rectangular shaped box. You opened it and gasped. A beautiful silver necklace with your name on it was glimmering in your eyes.
“I love it!” you gasped as you ran your fingers on your name.
“That’s great! I knew you’d love it! Wear it now! I’ll help,” Mira took the necklace and carefully wrapped it around your neck. You turned back around and looked down at it.
“Really, it’s.. beautiful,” you whispered, holding it carefully.
Mira beamed, “Great! Shall we leave now? You all set?”
You nodded and Mira drove off.
‘I think today is going to be great,’ you thought, looking out the window, observing the environment passing by.

 

You got out of Mira’s car. You crinkled your eyebrows, “What mall is this? I’ve never seen it before,”
“Ah, this mall was recently built, and its opening day is today!” Mira cheered. You smiled, shaking your head.
“Of course, Mira. Of course you’d want to come here and get all the cool new things,”
“Ani! I wanted to come here to...” she trailed off.
You laughed and patted her back,”Kenchana. I understand your needs,” you exaggerated ‘needs’ because Mira was an all-out shopper. It was quite a surprise that she said she didn’t shop much at Jeju.

“Omo! _____! How cute is this?!” Mira squealed, holding a cute hair band with a bow on it.
You chuckled and smiled. Before you could reply, she put it in your hair.
“Omomomomo! It’s so cute! Look!” Mira brought you to a mirror. You must say, it was very cute. You smiled and touched it, “It’s quite nice,”
“We’re going to buy that. And this…” Mira trailed off, picking up all these accessories which most she didn’t need.
“Why are you buying so many? You have lots at home,” you chuckled.
Mira stopped and looked at you dumbfounded. “They aren’t for me, they are for you,”

You were confused. “Mwoh? Mira, I don’t need-“
“Shush! I’m going to treat you today, okay? No buts!” she walked off.
You sighed, shaking your head. “It’s her fault is she goes broke,”

 

You and Mira shopped for hours which actually felt like days.
You sighed, sitting on a chair in the food court, dropping all bags.
“I’m puffed!” you pouted, looking at all the bags.
“Mira, are these actually ALL for me?” you asked, looking at Mira, who was checking her phone.
“Most. Of course I have to buy at least a few things for myself!” she giggled, putting her phone back in her pocket.
“So, after all that fun, what do you want to eat?” Mira asked, putting her hands under her chin. You looked around.
“Um, well all of these food shops are… Fast food,” you sighed. Mira got the hint and stood up.
“Yeah, I was thinking that too. Let’s go get some dukbokki!”
You sighed and shook your head, smiling at Mira’s choice. Dukbokki was like, nearly the same as fast food. Nevertheless, you agreed.
You both made your way out of the mall, fighting to get through the large clumps of people all around the place. Since it was the opening day, the place was packed!
 

Because Mira bought mostly everything, you insisted in buying the food.
“Kamsahamnida, ahjusshi!” you bowed and turned to Mira.
“Ah, gomawo, I was so hungry!” Mira sighed in relief as she gobbled her dukbokki down.
You laughed and patted her head, “It’s alright, I owe you anyway,”

“Ready to go?” Mira asked you.
“Yep,” you patted your stomach, which was full of dukbokki.
“So, how are you feeling…?” Mira asked you as you both entered the car.
“What do you mean?” you asked, putting on your seatbelt.
“You know… The rooftop… Incident,” Mira mumbled.
“Oh! Um,” you trailed off. “I am fine now, but I’d just like to forget about it, you know? Cause I don’t want to get stressed over it,” you said, your words slowly turning into a whisper.
Mira nodded in understanding. “Okay, but you’re absolutely fine, right?”
You nodded and smiled. Mira was really kind and understanding. ‘Where did I find such a great friend?’


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qov-wSlXj8o&feature=related-Infinite's Woohyun (Solo): Time


Yookwon paced around the living room. When is she going to be home? It was already 4pm. He decided to call you.
“Yoboseyo?” you voice rang through his phone. Yookwon sighed in relief, at least he knew you were fine.
“Ah, it’s me. When are you coming home? You’re safe right?” Yookwon rushed.
You laughed. “Yes, oppa. I’m fine! Um, we’ll be home in about 20 minutes, we’re on our way back now,”
“Ah, arasso. I’ll see you then,”
“Neh, oppa. See you later,” you both hung up.
Yookwon sighed and rubbed his temples. He wasn’t ready for you to break down again. He knew you would.

 

Yookwon held the box in his hands. His hands were trembling for some reason. Yookwon didn’t care, though. He just wanted to know what was in there. He wanted to know if it was going to make you or break you. Fighting the urge to open the box, he placed it gently on your bed. He left your room and went into the living room. Yookwon was debating whether or not to stay. If he stayed, he could at least try to comfort you, which he doubted would help if the present was really heartbreaking. If he left, you would have time to yourself and figure things out.
Yookwon decided to stay. He didn’t want you doing anything out of your mind. Sighing, he sipped a glass of juice and looked out the window.

 

“ Thank you so much for everything, I owe you so much! I had a LOOOT of fun!” you beamed as you took the shopping bags-which were nearly falling off your hands-and closed the door.
Mira rolled the window down. “No problem! I hope you enjoy your new clothes and accessories! I had so much fun! Let’s do it again later! See you! I have to get going now!”
“Annyeong!” you waved as she smiled and drove away.

You sighed and blew a raspberry. Would you be able to get all these bags up the stairs with you? May as well give it a try.

 

After what seemed like hours, you got up to your apartment door. As you were about to knock, Yookwon opened it and took your bags. You smiled at him. “Gomawo,”
Yookwon sheepishly smiled and place the bags down.
“Sure looks like you had fun,”
You beamed, “Yes! Mira bought me so much stuff but I felt bad but then she said it’s okay but I think I owe her-“ you rambled on about your day and how great it was.
Yookwon just stared at you as you spoke. ‘She is in a really good mood,’

You collapsed on the couch and checked the time. “Oh, it’s 5:30, hmm, no wonder I’m so tired,” you yawned, stretching your arms out.
“Yeah, don’t pass out later…” Yookwon mumbled soft enough for you not to hear.
“Mwoh?” you asked, unsure of what he said.
“Oh, nothing,” Yookwon shook his head.
You furrowed your eyebrows and got up. “Is there something wrong?”
Yookwon’s eyes widened, “N-No,”
“Hmm…” you thought, tapping your chin. “Ah! I know!”
Yookwon’s eyes went even wider. “Y-You know?”
You nodded and walked up to him. Slowly you leaned in and gave him a kiss.
Yookwon, surprised by your act, returned the gesture.
You smiled, “All better?”
Yookwon smiled, “All better,”
When really, it wasn’t. It made matters worse. You were in such a good mood. He just couldn’t bring himself to bring that happy mood down.

You turned off the TV after watching it for around an hour.
“Hmm,” you sighed, checking the time once again. It was nearing 7pm, and you hadn’t changed yet. “Yookwon oppa, I’m going to go change,” you got up.
Yookwon became alert when he heard you say that. You were going to go in your room. Your room. YOUR room. Where the present was, lying on the bed.
“O-Okay, hey, call me if you need anything, okay?” Yookwon awkwardly shifted on his feet.
You looked at him as if he were crazy. You were going to change and he said if you needed anything… You call him over? Okay... That’s a teeny bit weird…


You went into your room and saw a box lying on your bed.
“What’s this?” you walked closer towards it.
You observed the box. It was pretty. Not too big, not too small. There was a prety ribbon wrapped around it and it looked as though someone had wrapped it with greath care. You picked it up and a cold flush went through your body. What was that feeling?
You slowly untied the ribbon and placed it on your bedside table. 
Taking a big breath, you took the lid off. 
 


 


 

 

A/N: HEY GUYS! How was this chapter? Was it gooooood? ^^ Sorry I will only be able to update 1-2 times a week... :'( But it's a long chappy so yay! :)
Cliffhanger, right? What's in the box....? ;D 

OH! And ALSO! I almost forgot hahaha! To all my commenters, I am sorry I don't reply to your lovely comments because it takes a long time hehehe :) But I do really love comments! Thank you guys! Don't stop!


Comment and subscribe! <3