Op-pa

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43W21udTdNE - Girl : Kim Hyung Jun :)


“Yah! Kim Yookwon! Come back here!” you yelled as he ran out the door. You couldn’t run after him because your body was still sore and limp. Aish, that boy. He rubbed cream from the cake he bought you on your face. “Gets me a cake and then rubs it in my face, huh? Just wait ‘till you get back.” You mischievously smiled as you stared at the open door.


“I’m back!” Yookwon did a joker dance from the door. You didn’t respond to him, all you did was send glares.
“Yah, cheer up!” Yookwon urged as he sat next to you. You just raised your chin and looked away.
Yookwon sighed and got a tissue. He took your face and wiped the cream off it. You just stared at him, your heart beating fast. Why was it still like this? You were together after all. Was it still normal to have these feelings?

“Kenchana?” Yookwon asked. You faked being angry. He sighed.
“Yah, if you didn’t like it then- YAH!” Yookwon yelled, cream dripping down his nose.
You giggled and pumped your fist in victory.
“Aish, chincha!? Now wipe it off.” Yookwon grumbled. You shook your head. “Ani.”
“But I did for you! That means you should do it for me!” He pouted.
You sighed in defeat, and wiped it off his face. As you were, you looked at all his features.
Your eyes trailed from his eyes that were closed, to his nose and finally to his lips. Suddenly you had the urge to give him one big smooch, but you held back. You had only been together for what? A day? You didn’t want to rush anything.

Suddenly the nurse came in. “Oh, sorry for interrupting.” She mumbled. You smiled and shook it off, “Ani, it’s fine.”
“I came to say you may leave tomorrow morning. You are fine, but your body is a bit weak. So tomorrow you should just rest at home and the next day you will be fine to go on with everyday life.”
You thanked the nurse for the information and looked at Yookwon. He smiled in reply to your gaze.


“What will I do at school, though? Yookwon, eottoke?” you asked.
“Scoot over.” Yookwon ordered. You complied and moved a bit. Yookwon joined you in your bed. He put his arms around you and cradled you.
“What will you do? You will not talk to them, you will not fight with them. Arasso? And if something happens. You tell me straight away, arasso?”
You nodded and looked up at him.
Yookwon kissed your forehead and brought his lips to your ear.
“Also,” he whispered. “Call me oppa.”
You turned pink. You only ever called Jaehyo oppa. But times change, right? You had to move on.
Erasing the thought from your head, you nodded. “Okay, oppa.”
Yookwon’s heart started beating fast. ‘Gosh! She’s so cute when she calls me oppa.’
“That’s better.” He patted your head. You sheepishly smiled and snuggled into his chest.
"Can you drop me to school, then?" you asked shyly.
"Of course I will. But for this week, you're not going, okay? I don't want anything to happen too fast." he said.
"But, oppa!" you whined. "This is the last week and the it's holidays for two weeks! I need to go!"
"Wae? What's so special?" he asked, looking down at you.
You immediately thought of Mira. "Oh my god! I didn't tell Mira! I didn't apologise! Oh my god! Oppa, your phone please!" you asked, holding your hand out.
Confused, Yookwon took his phone out and gave it to you. You immediately grabbed it and dialled Mira's number.

"Yoboseyo?" your heard Mira's voice through the speaker.
"Mira! It's ______!" you exclaimed. Immediately you heard Mir's voice again.
"_____! How are you feeling?! Are you alright?! Is it serious!? Sorry I coudn't come see you at all! My family has taken me to Jeju! I will see you when I come back!" she rushed.
"Mira, Mira!" you cut off her rambling. "Don't worry! I should be the one to say sorry. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I was foolish, I thought wrong. I am so sorry Mira, you do't know how bad I feel. I'm soooo sorry." you apologised.
Mira chuckled and replied, "It's fine, but you're taking care of yourself, right? And don't worry, Next semster I will take care of you! Arasso!"
"Arasso." you laughed.
"Oh! I have to go! Mum says we're going to the beach now! See you later, _____! Take care!" Mira said.
"Okay, annyeong Mira! And gomawo." you replied and hung up. You gave the phone back to Yookwon.
 



A/N: I wrote another chapter for you guys! Two updates at one time! :D I hope you guys do listen the music! Sometimes I will just put it up for the melody, not the lyrics, so if you understand Korean and the lrics don't really go with the chapter, it's just the melody I want :)

AND OMG OMG OMG INFINITE INFINITE INFINITE! :D I LOVE THEM AND THEIR COMEBACK WAS AWESOME! :D