The Boy Is...

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g- Before the Dawn - Infinite (A hint for the mystery guy (; )

 



 

“Are you sure you didn’t tell anyone my locker combo?” you asked Mira for the umpteenth time.
“Ani! I swear! But you’re lucky though, whoever that was, they literally saved your life,” Mira fiddled with her fingers.
“Hm, I guess. I’ll just change my combo, so they don’t do that again…” you sighed, leaning back on the grass.
Mira plopped on the grass next to you. “Yeah, may as well, but I really want to know who did it. You should thank them or something. Y’know? Even though they literally broke into your property…”
You nodded your head and looked up at the sky. “Mira…”
“Mmm? What is it?” she asked.
You looked at her. “That feeling is still around me. As if someone’s watching over me. And also, why do I feel like something is going to happen soon?”
You felt Mira tense up. “Mira? Do you know something?”

“No, why would I?” Mira spoke, a bit too quickly. Why was she like this? Why wasn’t she saying anything?
“Are you sure? You can tell me anything you know,” you sighed.
“I know. I’m … sure, don’t worry,” she whispered, slowly looking around the area so you wouldn’t take notice.
“Oh yeah!” you sat up.
Mira got shocked and jumped up as well. “Huh?”
“The new student… I haven’t heard or seen anything about them… Have you?”
“To be honest, no. I haven’t seen him around… And no one has really talked about him to me… Maybe he’s like- one of those students that keep to themselves? Or he skips school a lot… It he’s not in any of our classes, I want to see if he’s good looking…” Mira blew on her fringe.
You laughed, “Oh well, too bad haha!”

 

As you and Mira were on the grass during lunch, Haejin and her gang were on the rooftop.
“What are we going to do?” Zico asked Haejin, who was pacing around.
“Hah. We’re still going to proceed with the plan. He doesn’t even know when and where it’s going to take place. Stupid hot guy,” she smirked.
“Are you sure? He’s one tough guy,” Zico muttered.
“Yes! I’m sure! He can’t beat us, you know that we have more people than him. That means, more strength, stupid!” Haejin snapped.
Just then, one of her gang members, Eunhee, came through the rooftop door.
“Did you get the info?” Haejin walked up to her.
“Yeah. Here’s his files,” she handed the document to Haejin.
Haejin smirked, flipping through the papers. “Well well well, it’s the new guy,”
Eunhee smiled victoriously, “Piece of cake. The front desk chick was sleeping. She’s so stupid,”
Haejin walked and sat down on the edge of the rootftop. “Now we know who you are, hottie,”
“What exactly do you want with his info?” Zico asked, sitting next to Haejin.
“I just wanted his name,” she shrugged.
“Then why did you get all of this info? You only needed two words from it,” Zico put an arm around Haejin.
“I don’t know. Shut up,” Haejin slapped his arm.
“I’m still more good looking, right?” Zico asked.
“Hm…. I don’t know… It’s a tough decision,” Haejin smirked.
Zico scoffed. “Hey! I’m the hottest guy in Cheondung!”
“Whatever you say…” Haejin sang.
She turned and looked at Zico. “I just wonder… What’s his relationship with _____? If he’s new… How could he know her that well? How weird… Huh? Must be some stalker or something,”
“Yeah, but who cares about him. Once we finish off _____ then we’ll be back up the top of the school. No worries,” Zico shrugged, smirking.
Haejin mischievously smiled. ‘You better not get in my way, Kim Myungsoo.’

 



 

A/N: YES! The mysterious boy is THE Kim Myungsoo! Known as L from Infinite! Sorry if I have disappointed you guys :( When I was coming up with a new plot, he fit the role for me. BUT! You guys can imagine Myungsoo as anyone you want. I saw lots of people thought it was Jaehyo or U-Kwon... Sorry to disappoint you :( Please keep on reading even though it's not who you'd expect! Once again, you can pretend it's anyone you want! :)
P.S I had a writer's block so I don't know how this chapter turned out :S Please tell me what you think! :)