Teach You A Lesson

The Way You Look At Me

 

Haejin smirked, “Yeah, it’s me. What? Don’t tell me you thought Zico was going to ask you out!” She cackled. Zico joined her in laughing and went by her side. You widened your eyes. “M-Mwoh? Zico, what’s going on?”
“I’ll tell you what’s going on!” Haejin said, walking in circles around you. “You decide you can come to MY school and try to steal MY popularity!?” she grabbed your hair. You screamed in pain.
“And you think you can get away with it?!” she threw you to the ground. You looked up at her, holding back tears.
“I- I thought we were friends! I never meant to steal anything from you!”
“Hah. You filthy little sleaze bag! Why would I like you? You never should have come here. No one wants you here. Come out guys!” Haejin motioned a group of around 4 people to come out of the shadows.


You gasped. “No… What are you doing?!”
“We’re going to have some fun and teach you a lesson.” Haejin smirked. The group of 6 including Haejin and Zico enclosed a circle around you. Frantically, you looked at every single one of them. You tried to scramble back on your feet. Before you could get up, someone kicked your back and you fell to the ground again. One tall, bulky guy picked you up and lifted you above his head.
“Put me down!” you screamed of fear.
“Yah! Don’t have too much fun right now! We’ll start slowly!” Haejin laughed and the guy put you back down. You tried to make a run for it, and got passed them but your hopes vanished as you couldn’t open the door; it was locked. “!” you cussed as Zico brought you back to the group harshly. Haejin laughed and pulled you from the ground by your hair and threw you to Zico. Zico then harshly threw you to a girl, who punched your face as you fell to the ground. They all laughed and closed in more. You huddled into a ball on the ground as they started beating you. Blood was trailing down your face and limbs, but you couldn’t do anything to stop them. Haejin kicked your ribs, which were still badly bruised from before. You gasped in pain, and your breathing became uneven. You took a few more hard hits until your body couldn’t take it anymore. With one last hit to your face, your head hit the ground and you out.
“! Is she dead?” one girl asked.
 Haejin checked your pulse and shook her head. “Nah, knocked out. That ought to teach her a lesson! Kaja! Aish, my clothes have blood stains now!”
They all smirked at you and left you there, on the cold hard cement floor.

Meanwhile, as you were being beaten up on the rooftop, Mira was frantically searching the school for someone to help. There was no one, which was unusual. After a long time of searching, she couldn’t find anyone. She gave up and went back to the stairs that lead to the rooftop. “I guess I have to toughen up and save her myself!” she frantically whispered to herself. As she got there, she gasped and hid behind the lockers and listened to the group that came out of the stairwell. They were laughing.
Mira gasped. “N-No,  they couldn’t have!”
“Hahaha!” they all laughed, oblivious to the hiding presence of Mira. “That was fun! She better have learnt her lesson when she wakes up.” Haejin said. “Yah! Let’s go to the club tonight! Drinks on me!” Everyone else celebrated as they walked down the hallway.
“When she wakes up? N-No way! It’s can’t be! ______!” Mira yelled soft enough for them not to hear as she ran up the staircase. She opened the door and saw a limp body lying on the floor, covered in blood.
“Oh my god! ______!” she ran to you. “Yah! ______!” Mira screamed, shaking you. Tears were pouring out of her eyes.
“_______! Wake up! Please! ______!”
You didn't respond.

 


 


 

A/N: How was this chapter, guys? I hope it was good! :D Please tell me what you think in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't! :D THANK YOU EVERYONE!