Mysterious Boy

The Way You Look At Me

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOfD7huI7Fc Good Bye Baby: Miss A


 

One week passed. That feeling was still lingering around you, as if you were prey. You were extra careful when doing things, and always made sure no one was listening to you when you talked to Mira about more personal things. But this was only at school. Home was fine, except that Yookwon asked a bit too many questions about school… But anyways, he’s just being caring right?

 

In class, as the teacher was giving a lecture, you started to wonder, what if it was Haejin? What if she is still out to get you? Come to think of it, she didn’t bother you all week. Isn’t that a bit… fishy? She didn’t even look your way in the hallway. It must be. Don’t let your guard down, _____.
“_____?”
“Uh. Neh, songsaengnim?”
“Your essay, do you have it?”
“Neh… Umm…” you searched through your bag, but couldn’t find it. “I swear I brought it!”
“______. Hurry up! Where is your assignment?” the teacher raised his voice.
Then you remembered: you left it in your locker, but now was no time to ask if you could leave the classroom.
“U-uh.. It’s…”
“That’s it! You have deten-“
The teacher was stopped by a knock at the door.
He sighed, “Come in,”
No one came. Instead, a folder was slid under the door. The teacher got up and picked it up, then opened the door to see who did it. There was no one. He mumbled something to himself and came back in.
“Hm. _____. This is your essay… No detention then. You’re lucky someone brought this,”
What? But the essay was in your locker. Who could get in? Who knew your locker code besides Mira, who was next to you? You looked at Mira next to you, and she replied with a ‘wth’ face. You needed to do some serious investigating.

 

The person who slid your essay under the door ran away straight after he did so. He didn’t want to get caught, because he would be in big trouble for not being in class, right? But he had a larger reason as to why he wasn’t attending this period, and he was on his way there. The person was in fact, a boy. The boy quickly bolted around the hallway to the staircase that led to the rooftop, also known as Haejin’s gang hanging place. He quickly went up the stairs and opened the door, letting the sun shine on his perfect face.
Haejin and her gang turned around, surprised by the mysterious boy’s sudden appearance on the rooftop.
“Oh, wow. You are one fine guy. Why are you here? Would you like to join us?” Haejin said seductively, walking slowly up to the boy. “How come I haven’t seen you before? With that face and body, I would have caught you in an instant,” she bit her lip.
The boy, however, was not fazed. He just stared at Haejin emotionlessly.
Haejin backed off, and stared back. “What do you want?”
The boy stayed silent.
“Yah. She asked you something, answer!” Zico raised his hand. The boy didn’t flinch.
“Not gonna talk, huh?” Zico pulled his sleeves up. He went in for a punch to the face, but the boy was quicker than him and caught his hand, twisting it. Zico shrieked in pain.
Haejin stepped back, shocked. So did her gang, who was around 2 meters behind.
“Shut up and sit over there,” the boy finally spoke and shoved Zico away. Zico, being the rebel he was, was about to protest, but the boy shot him a glare which made Zico shudder and obey.
Haejin stuck her nose up. “What are you doing here?”
“Don’t touch _____, I know what you’re planning to do,” the boy warned.
Haejin scoffed. “What? Who are you to tell me what to do?”
“You don’t want to mess with me, it’s a bad idea,”
“We are not scared of you. You should be afraid of us. Do you know who we are?” Haejin walked up to the boy, her body inches away from his.
“I’ve heard about you, I’ve seen what you do. I think I know. And no, I am not scared. Not one bit,” he replied, “Just don’t you dare touch _____ or any of her friends. Otherwise I swear you will never ever want to come here again,”
“Ooooh. I’m so scared” Haejin remarked sarcastically. “Why are you so protective of her? Are you her boyfriend of something, psh. Why would anyone waste their time with her?”
Anger rose in the boy. He grabbed Haejin by the neck and slammed her on the door of the rooftop. Her gang flinched at the sudden move but stood back. Even Zico didn’t want to intervene. Haejin was struggling to get out his grasp, but he was way stronger than she.
“Let go of me,” Haejin managed to say, but very softly, as the boy was blocking her windpipe.
“Only if you promise you won’t hurt _____,” he compromised.
“Fine, I won’t, I …. Promise,” Haejin squeaked.
“Good,” he let go of her. She fell to the ground, gasping for air. Haejin looked up at the boy.
“Who are you?”
“Someone you don’t want to mess with. If I catch you doing something to _____ or proceed with your plan, I’ll kill you,” the boy walked off, leaving Haejin and her gang speechless.

 



 

A/N: Ta-da! That concludes the double update for today! ;D Oooooooh who's the mysterious boy? ^^