Realisation

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepsEzu26S8- ZE:A - Heart for two



 

 

Yet another week passed and you still had that strange feeling lingering around you. It was really getting to you, and you wanted to know who it was that was spying on you… Or stalking you. You knew someone was watching you at school all the way until home, and that you weren’t going crazy. How did you know you weren’t crazy? Well, Mira finally spoke up that she felt as if someone was staring you two down at lunch every day. Apparently she wasn’t supposed to tell you because of someone, but she wouldn’t tell you who. Even though her actions around you were suspicious, you didn’t have the right mind set to interrogate her; you had a bigger problem you wanted to solve.

 

“Mira…!” you whispered.
“Eh?!” she jumped up from her little snooze on the grass. She looked around. “It’s still lunch, yeah? You ignored her question.
“Who’s… that?” you pointed to a figure in the shadows of the school building. You couldn’t see who it was.
Mira rubbed her eyes and squinted, “geez, I can’t see, that person’s face is in the shadows…”
“Wait…” you realised something. You jumped up, “Uh, e-excuse me?” you called out.
The figure quickly went into the shadows and disappeared behind the building.
“It must be the person that’s been watching us Mira!” you ran off to catch the person. You reached the corner of the building and turned the corner to see nothing in sight, except for a broad shouldered muscular figure retreating behind another building. You took a breath and ran after the person, as fast as your feet could take you. “Excuse me!”
The person ignored you and kept running. After not too long, you gave up. “Aish!” you panted, holding onto your knees.
“___-_____!” Mira ran up behind you with all your school things. “Yo-you left all of your stuff… I- I br-ought them… with me,” she panted, wiping her forehead from sweat, “you ran a long way! Did you catch the person?”
You felt guilty. Mira wasn’t very good at sports, and she ran after you with all that stuff. You smiled at her and took you things gratefully. “Thank you Mira. And no… That person was so fast… but I’m sure that they were the one that always watches us… I am 100% sure…”
“How do you know 100% that it’s them?” Mira asked, fixing her shirt.
“I just do, I don’t know why… But I just know…” you whispered, looking to where the figure disappeared.
“Come on, let’s go. You need to refresh yourself, and I need to fix my hair from all that running… Pabo,” Mira playfully smacked your arm. You grinned and followed her away.

 

Myungsoo looked back to see if you were still following him. “She’s gone… Thank god! That was close…” he walked calmly towards the lockers. “If she finds me out, she’s going to think worse of me…”
“So… when are you going to do it?” a voice asked. Zico’s voice. Myungsoo immediately hid behind the lockers and listened to the conversation.
“I plan to do it today. Right now,” Haejin’s voice replied.
“Do what ?” Myungsoo asked, coming out from behind the lockers towards Zico and Haejin. They both jumped, surprised by the sudden appearance of Myunsgoo. Haejin nudged Zico, motioning him to say something.
“Uh, we uh…”
“Hmm? I can’t hear you…” Myungsoo stepped closer.
“Nothing!” Haejin squeeked. Myungsoo smirked and walked towards her. Running his finger along her jawline, he asked once again. “What are you going to do today ?”
Haejin’s boundaries completely shattered at that second. Myungsoo’s strong, handsome face was inches away from hers, his piercing eyes melting her own, his hand caressing her face.
“Tell me, now…” Myungsoo whispered.
“Yah!” Zico went to pull Myungsoo off Haejin but Myungsoo was a click faster and pushed him away. “Yah!” Zico yelled.
“What do you think we were going to do?” Haejin asked, moving her face closer.
Myungsoo smirked, “Oh… I think you know who I’m talking about.”
Haejin scoffed, but unknowingly, she was hurt inside. “What is with her?! Why are you protecting her?! What has she ever done for you?”
Myungsoo tensed up, but remained calm. “Just answer me. What are you going to do to _____?”
“Nothing. I swear.” Haejin sighed. She didn’t know why she gave in, but her heart was beating rapidly.
“Mhm… Remember what I told you. You’re done for if something happens to _____, okay?” Myungsoo slowly spoke. He didn’t believe what Haejin had said.
“Yeah yeah, now go…” Haejin sighed, looking away. Myungsoo smirked and left without a word.
Zico started talking to Haejin, but she hadn’t heard a thing. She held her hand to her chest. What was this? Was THE Haejin, falling for someone? It couldn’t be.. right? So fast? Haejin worriedly looked at Zico.
“What? Were you listening?” Zico rambled.
“What does she have that I don’t? Why does she get whatever she wants?” Haejin whispered.
“What?” Zico kept on rambling.
Haejin interrupted him.  “I think I’m falling for him, Zico. I think I like him…”
“Mwoh?!” Zico yelled. “That’s it. Too far, Haejin, I’m going. Fix yourself up!” he left, leaving Haejin on her own. Haejin sat on the floor, head in her hands. “I really do like this new boy… But he likes _____. That little witch! I’ve lost enough to her, and this time, I won’t lose… Watch out, _____. Myungsoo will be mine!”

 

 



 

A/N: OHMAIGAD. OHMAIFREAKING GAD. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?! LIKE 2 WEEKS?! OMO I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY ONCE AGAIN! YOU KNOW HOW SCHOOL IS! FAR OUT MAN, I'M SO ANGRY AT MYSELF! I hope you all forgive me though! Sorry for the caps, that was the closest I got to expressing my feelings... Well.. I thank you all for being so patient! You guys really are the best! And welcome, new readers! :D I hope you all enjoy the story and are patient as I update, because I don't update regularly... 

just going to chat a bit here... :) (more like spazzing over kpop boy groups) FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT! :D

I CRIED when Infinite won for the first time... ;A; ma boys finally did it! :D Their goal was fulfilled! :'D

U-KISS' comeback. OMG. LOOOOOVE. :D TAKE ME WITH YOU TO NEVERLAND!

B1A4's comeback soon! Can't wait! Ahh they all look so handsome in the teaser! Kyyyaaaah! >.<

There's more.. but I think I should keep my dignity :)

 

ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoyed this chappy :) Ooooooh, One step closer to findoing out Myungsoo.... ;) 

Haejin! :O You like Myungsoo!? *GASP* DRAMMAAAA!