My Little Piglet

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg  Infinite - Nothing's Over


Myungsoo had already gone to hospital for his wounds to be treated. You stayed in the same spot where Myungsoo was lying on the ground, helpless. You couldn’t move. You were so shocked, even Yookwon couldn’t get you to move from that place. Haejin was currently being escorted to the police car. She was going to be taken down to the station. As she walked past you, you looked up. The guilt was clear in her eyes, and you knew it was not fake. It was genuine guilt.
“He…. Was your best friend?” she murmured, looking at you with sadness. “.. Nothing more?”
You shook your head. “No. Best best best best friends. Not lovers.” You replied, your voice cracking every so often. You couldn’t even glare at her at that moment, everything was in too much of a rush for you. Haejin looked at you apologetically and walked off with the police. Slowly, you drooped your head down and closed your eyes, reminiscing the good times you had with Myungsoo. Each memory brought a painful tear to your eye. It burned. It burned so much.
“P-Please don’t leave me, like my brother… Myungsoo oppa.”
 

“Ma’am, we need to take you to the hospital to run some tests to see if you’re okay.” A paramedic came up to you. You shook your head.
“I don’t want to.”
“Sorry ma’am, but we have to. If you could kindly get up we will take you to the hospital. This young man may come too.” She pointed to Yookwon.

After what seemed like hours for the paramedics and Yookwon, you finally got up and went to the hospital. Yookwon glanced at you every so often in the back of the ambulance. You just sat there, speechless. Knowing you weren’t in the mood to talk, Yookwon just sat there, doing nothing.
“Gajima…” you whispered all of a sudden, tears falling down your face again. “Gajima, jebal gajima… Myungsoo oppa.”
Yookwon looked up at you. His heart started hurting again. It was awful to see the one he loved in so much pain. It was painful to know that the one he loved was troubled. It pained him to know that he couldn’t do anything. It was painful to know he couldn’t be your hero. It was all pain, nothing else.
‘______, I want to hug you, comfort you, tell you everything will be okay. But I’d be lying if I did.’

 

“Miss, you’re fine. Just some minor wounds here and there. We attended to them so they should be fine if you apply antiseptic cream to them daily. You may leave the hospital tomorrow after we run a few more tests to see if you’re fully recovered.”

“Thank you.” You stood up shakily. “What about… The other patient?”
“I’m sorry, who?” the nurse asked.
“… Kim Myungsoo…” you whispered. It had been a whole day and yet you still hadn’t heard about him.
“…Oh. He’s in critical condition.” She murmured. You froze.
“What? No. He –“
“-But he has a 80 percent chance of surviving!” she stuttered, before you could say anything. “….. Can I have his room number?”
“You can’t go now because he is resting from his surgery, but you may talk to his doctor.”
You hurriedly walked off, in search of the doctor. ‘But it was a shot to the shoulder…. I hope he’s okay.’

You walked to Myungsoo’s ward, and saw the doctor who attended to him.
“Excuse me,”
“Yes?” the doctor turned around, peering down at you.
“…How is Myungsoo? Is he alright? What condition is he in?” you asked, shooting questions at the doctor one after the other.
“He will be fine, but he was in a critical condition. The bullet wound is on his shoulder, so there was no permanent damage to his spine. However, he could have passed away if he had came any later. There was a huge amount of blood loss from the wound. You’re very lucky.”
You sighed of relief. “Thank you for everything! May I see him now?”
The doctor nodded, “you may, but keep in mind he is very fatigued, and needs his rest. Please be very cautious about his health.”
“Yes, I will. Thank you so much!” you nodded and followed the doctor.

 

“Thank you.” You bowed and watched the doctor leave. Turning around, you took a deep breath. And slowly opened the door. Peeking in, you found Myungsoo sleeping calmly. You took a step inside and closed the door. Walking up to him, you examined his face. He looked just like when he was young now that you thought about it. A tear dripped down your cheek as you caressed his face.
“I missed you. You don’t know how much. When you left… All had was my brother, but then he went too. I really missed you both. I had lost my best friend and my brother. I waited for you. I really did. But you never came. Every week I would always go the park near your house, and sit on the swings, waiting for you to jump out and play with me. But you never did. I eventually gave up, only wishing for you to be happy where you were. But you have finally come back. You know… it’s funny. You always used to be big on surprises… And now here you are, surprising me with your sudden appearance. I missed you, oppa. Thank you for saving Yookwon oppa’s and my life.” You whispered, kissing his cheek. You sighed and got up, turning to go out when you felt something grab your wrist weakly. Turning around, you saw Myungsoo’s hand around your wrist.
“Gajima…” he whispered. “Please don’t leave me.”
You sat back down hesitantly, and held his hand.
“I’m sorry I left…” He managed to whisper. “I really didn’t want to. But when I was in America, I always thought of you. Everything I saw reminded me of you. I always took the picture of you and me wherever I went. I even used to brag to my friends about you, and how you were the best friend anyone could have.” Myungsoo weakly chuckled. You grabbed his hand tighter, trying not to cry.
He continued, “I always asked when I could come back, but my parents said no. But then I got the chance, and came as fast as I could. I went to your house, but you weren’t there. Your parents said you were here, so I came. And because I wanted to surprise you, I enrolled in your college and waited for the right time, but it didn’t come. So I watched over you. I’m sorry for scaring you… I just wanted to protect you.” Myungsoo managed to murmur. You had your head down the whole time. “I wanted to keep my promise.”
”So it was you… All along?”
Myungsoo weakly nodded. You looked up at him.
“Why didn’t you just come up to me earlier! Then you wouldn’t have been like this! Why did you save me?!” you screamed, shaking your head. “I should have been hit, not you!”
“Well, I do love you, _____. Why wouldn’t I? Plus, I promised to keep you safe.” Myungsoo stared at you sincerely. You shook your head, not knowing what to say.
“It’s just…. I missed you so much. And then… You came and this happened.. And it’s just… thank you for saving me, oppa. I mean it. I’m forever in debt to you.”
“Now now,” Myungsoo chuckled. “It was nothing. Don’t worry about it. I’ll be better soon and then we have a lot of catching up to do, my little piglet!”
You laughed. “I miss being called that.”
“Well you’re going to hear it more often now!” Myungsoo said, making you giggle.
“Thank you, oppa. I really mean it.” You looked in his eyes.
Myungsoo could really see the guilt in your eyes. “Don’t feel guilty. It’s all over and done with. You have to keep your head high and keep walking on.”
“Okay, for you I will, oppa.” You smiled softly, still holding onto his hand.
“Now, tell me why this crazy woman wanted to hurt my little piglet!”Myungsoo asked.
“Oppa, are you sure? The doctor said you need rest, plus, it’s quite a long story..” you trailed off.
“I’m good, I’m always good, _____. Don’t worry and tell me, so I know I didn’t get shot for no reason.” He laughed softly.
You shrugged and told him, still holding the hand you used to play thumb war with.


‘I missed your beautiful smile, keep on being happy, ______.’


‘Oppa, I’m glad you’re back. I’ll make sure you have the best time of your life when you’re with me.’

 

A/N: Myungsoo is not dead!! /Throws confetti Woooooo!
Hope you all liked the chapter, and I think I'm going to do a double update... Maybe even a triple! OR... I MIGHT EVEN POST THE REMAINING CHAPTERS UP ALL AT ONCE :OOOOOO hahahaha! the story has nearly come to an end... A few chappies to go. I think I will finish the story today, because I think I have about 3 new ideas for stories LOL So yeah...

 

And a little hint for you all to start screaming and stuff....

WHAT HAPPENED TO JAEHYO WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! :DDDDD

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D