No backing off

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyGRNVZpT4- Bad Woman - FT Island


Haejin ran out of the cafeteria, tears blurring her vision. Hearing yells behind her, she sped up and turned a corner, hiding in the janitor’s closet. Locking the door, she leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor.
‘Get out of my life, you’re nothing to me.’
“He really meant it…” Haejin sobbed, remembering Myungsoo’s facial expression, his tone of voice, and especially, the word  that came out of his mouth.
“I’ve made a fool out of myself,” Haejin whispered, running a hand through her hair, “I can’t believe I actually did that. Why did I have to stay there. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!”
Haejin kicked the mop that was in front of her, snapping it in half. She didn’t care. All she cared about was Myungsoo. Those words. Her feelings that she had now gained. Haejin stopped crying as she heard footsteps right outside the door. Slowly, she crept up and listened. Two people were talking outside, about her.
“Omo can you believe it!? Haejin was crying! I guess she finally realised what emotions were.” One of the people laughed.
“I know right? For a guy, too. She never liked anyone. But now, she in luuurve! With the new kid, too! What, it’s only been like, two months. How could she fall for someone so hard? Psh, she’s once crazy woman.”
“Haha yeah! I can’t believe it either! She doesn’t have a chance, though. She’s not even scary anymore. I can’t wait ‘till this video gets up on the internet so people know what she is now. So pathetic.”
“Yeah. I actually think she’s gone mental. I mean, no lie. Like seriously.”
“But…. The new kid really Is something…”
“I know, I know! He’s too yummy! You have no chance.”
“Yah!”


The girls laughed and walked away, leaving Haejin to cry even harder. She didn’t even know herself, as to how she fell for Myungsoo so quickly, and how attached she was to him. She knew he didn’t like her, and yet she kept trying. Deep down inside, she knew there wasn’t any hope, and yet she still talked to him, kept asking him to go out, kept following him around. She knew everything, and yet she just would not stop. Haejin had no control over herself, she was literally going mental. No matter how much she would want to stop, Haejin knew she would not be able to. When Haejin wants something, she won’t stop until she gets it. No matter how many times her personality would change, that wouldn’t. She didn’t know why.


“I can’t stop loving you, Myungsoo. You changed me, I don’t know if it was for the good, or the bad. Can’t you see what I gave up for you? My image, my friends, and soon to be, my dignity. I really want you to look at me as a woman, not an annoying rat. I want you to realise how much I want to be with you. I just can’t… I don’t know how… It’s so hard. Why do you have to like _____? She’s so… ARGH! I HATE _____! She took everything away from me. Everything.” Hatred burned in Haejin’s eyes. Now, she really hated you. More than anything.
“You took Myungsoo away from me, and now you will have to pay. I won’t back off.”

 

A/N: Another update! *Throws confetti* Sorry about any mistakes! PLUS, I'M DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE! :D Other chapter will be up shortly!
********READ********

The next few chapters will be the interesting bit! If it gets confusing, please tell me, and I will go over it with you :) It will be all placed in one day (In the story)
Coolio? Awesome :)
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND READING THIS STORY :)