It Can't Be...

The Way You Look At Me

(I couldn't find a song -______-)


“Yookwon oppa!” you screamed as you squeezed him.
“_____. How are you feeling? Sorry I couldn’t stay with you, I had to take care of some business problems.” Yookwon frowned.
“I’m fine!” you beamed.
‘Why is she so happy? Didn’t her best friend just get shot?’
“_____, why are you-“ Yookwon got cut off.
“_____!” Mira screamed, running over.  You smiled and hugged her back. “Are you alright?! Yookown told me what happened, omo, you’re not hurt at all?!”
You giggled. “I’m fine. I was saved by two amazing people.” You looked at Yookwon who smiled at you.
“Speaking of two people, where’s Myungsoo? Is he alright?” Yookwon asked you.
“Oh yeah, he’s alright now, just needs a lot of rest. Then he’ll be as good as new! That’s my Myungsoo!” you giggled.
Mira started at you both, confused. “M-Myungsoo? Who’s he?”
“My childhood best friend. The guy that was protecting us.” You answered.
“Oh, the stalker guy?” Mira gasped.
“No! he wasn’t stalking us, okay? He was protecting me!” you whined.
Yookwon gave Mira a look. “O-Oh okay, he was protecting us.”
You smiled in satisfaction. “But, ______. Why are you so happy? Didn’t Haejin just try to kill you?” Mira furrowed her eyebrows, hoping you didn’t get a brain injury of something.
“Yeah, she did. But I’m just glad I have my best friend back. I missed him so much.” You softly smiled.
Mira and Yookwon softened. It was silent for a while before Mira broke it.
“So, you have some explaining to do. Tell me everything.” Mira demanded, sitting down on a chair next to your bed.
“Yeah, _____. I want to know more about Myungsoo.” Yookwon said, a serious expression printed on his face.
You giggled. “Don’t worry. We’re just best best best friends. Oh and Mira as well. She’s my best friend too! Okay, now it’s a long story, so you guys better listen up!”

 

After the long story, which took a while for you to tell, Mira had to leave.
‘What do you want for dinner? The hospital food is disgusting.” Yookwon made a face.
“Um, I don’t mind. Something yummy please!” you made a puppy dog face, which Yookwon couldn’t resist.
“Okay, be right back.”
You nodded and watched Yookwon shut the door.
Sighing, you wondered how Jaehyo was doing up in Heaven.
“Oppa. Are you watching over me? I wish you were here, with all of us. Myungsoo’s back! He saved my life! I know you loved him too. I haven’t told him about you yet… I don’t have the courage… I really wish you were here with me. I hope you are proud of me, though. I hope you smile down on me. I wish for you to be happy wherever you are. I love you, oppa.”

 

Yookwon started whistling as he got out of the car to get some take away for you. “Better than hospital food, I guess.”
Suddenly, Yookwon felt his phone vibrate. Taking it out of his pocket, Yookwon looked at the caller I.D.
“No…. It can’t be!”

 

The man took his phone out, dialling Yookwon’s phone number. Fiddling with his sunglasses, he waited.
“Please pick up!”
“…. Yoboseyo?” Yookwon’s voice ran through the speaker of the phone. ‘I haven’t heard your voice in so long, Yookwon. You sound well.’
“Yookwon, it’s me, Jaehyo.”


A/N: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAEHYO IS ALIVE!! :DDDD

;)

 

Sorry it was a short update, but the next chapter will be up soon :) (When I finish writing it... Hehe because I'm off ALL DAY! :DDDDDD )