Why is it our son?

The Way You Look At Me

“Ah, kaja.” Mr Ahn said as he started the car.
Mrs Ahn looked up at the sky through the window. “My poor baby. She looked so weak.”
“Yes, dear. But she has that boy, Yookwon. He was a very kind gentleman, I am sure she will be fine. Besides, she IS my daughter.” Mr Ahn chuckled as his wife softly punched his arm.
“Yah. Don’t be too cocky. She inherited her strength from me!” They both quietly laughed as Mr Ahn started to drive away.
He sighed, “She looked a bit happier than before. Which probably means…”
“She still doesn’t know about Jaehyo.” Mrs Ahn finished the sentence.
“My poor son. I miss him so much.” Tears started to flow out her eyes. “But, I know he is a very strong boy. He will make it, even though there is a tiny chance of surviving.”
Mr Ahn looked at her. He knew that what she was saying was just her heart wrenching and praying for her son. But deep inside, he had a bad feeling. That Jaehyo will not make it. Staying silent, he continued driving.
Mrs Ahn kept crying and crying. She was a strong woman, but from the fear of losing her son forever, she could not hold it in anymore. Mr Ahn knew that the best thing would be to leave her alone. If he would talk to her, she would cry even more. Why? Because she knew that not even he could fix her son’s situation. If he talked to her, she would have a go at him, asking him why. Why Jaehyo. Why such a wonderful son, brother and friend would have to go through all this. Why him? What did he ever do wrong? He had everything a perfect person needed.
Tears slowly stared to fall out of Mr Ahn’s eyes but he harshly wiped them away. ‘I can’t cry while driving, we could crash. Stay focused.’ He told himself as he drove on still listening to his wife sobbing next to him. It pained him to see her like this. It pained him that his son was going up to Heaven too early. It pained him to see what had happened to his family. Everything gave him pain.
Clutching the steering wheel tightly, he forced himself to focus on the road. 





A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Sorry for a boring chapter, too... And it's very short... sorry, everyone... :'(
BUT THANK YOU FOR 100+ SUBS! OMG. I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I COULD GET PASSED 100! I LOVE YOU ALL!