Approval

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aS5n_RR26c - You've fallen for me | Heartstrings OST
Listen to it, guys! ^^


"I am her boyfriend."


You froze. Did those words really come out of his mouth? Was reality playing tricks on you? You didn’t know what to do; you were speechless. But in the pit of your stomach you felt happiness exploding. It quickly rushed throughout your body. You were ecstatic that Yookwon said that.  But you stayed silent, blood creeping rapidly up to your cheeks.
Your mother turned her head to you. “Really now?” she asked with a poker face. Boy, did she look angry. You froze.
“Uh-omma..” you whispered. Your father stayed silent, hiding any emotion.
“You’re saying, you had a boyfriend and you didn’t tell me. And it’s him.” She said, eyeing Yookwon. What was wrong with her? She was so bubbly before and you thought she liked Yookwon. Yookwon worriedly took a glance at you. It was silent until your mother burst out laughing.
“Hahaha! I tricked you!” she laughed, her smiley eyes getting teary from laughing so much. You stared back at her, dumbfounded. So did Yookwon.
“You should have seen your face!” she laughed even harder as she copied the facial expression you had when she was acting.
“Yeobo, calm down, calm down.” Your father hushed, patting her back. She calmed down eventually, letting giggles out from time to time. ‘Oh god… I wonder what Yookwon is thinking right now…’ you inwardly groaned at the embarrassment you mother had caused you today.


“So, you’re _____’s namja chingu? Yes? Honestly?” you father asked. As Yookwon was about to answer, you beat him to it.
“Neh, appa. He is my namja chingu and I am his Yoja chingu.”
Yookwon beamed as you said that. Now he knew you approved of it aswell. All the fear of thinking that you mightn’t had liked the idea vanished.
“Ah, arasso. Well… I agree to it. You seem like a very calm gentleman and to add to that, you took care of our beautiful daughter.” Your father looked at you as you smiled at him.
“Neh, I agree to it aswell.” You mother said. “But! On one condition.” She held up her index finger. You looked at Yookwon, who was wondering what the condition was.
“You must always be by her side, cherish and lover her and take care of her well, arasso?” she said. Yookwon nodded, “Neh, omoni. I will take good care of her; I won’t let anything happen to her. Don’t worry.”
“Ah, arasso. Good good. Well, congratulations you two! Aish, aren’t they so cute?!” you mother beamed to your father, who nodded and smiled.


Your father checked his watch, “Ah! We must leave now; we have to be back at home in a while. If we leave now, we’ll get there just in time.” He said.
“Why don’t you stay tonight?” you asked as they got up.
“We have important meetings tomorrow. Well, actually it was today, but we postponed it to come here.” Your mother said.
You softened when you heard that. Your mother’s job was very important in her life. That meant that whenever she skipped something, the reason was much more important.
“Neh omma. See you later. I’ll call you when I get out of hospital.” You smiled and hugged her.
“Arasso, we’ll miss you.” Your father hugged you and kissed your forehead.
“I’ll miss you soo much.” You held in your tears.
As they were about to leave through the doors, you called out to them.
“Omma, appa!”
They turned around. “Neh? What is it?”
“Saranghae, omma, appa.” You said as you waved slowly.
They smiled back and waved. “We love you too, dear. Good bye. Take care of our daughter, Yookwon.”
“Neh! Aboji, omoni! Take care! Good bye!” Yookwon bowed.
“Such a good kid.” Your mother beamed as they walked away.

 


A/N:
Hey guys! How'd you like this chapter? Oh and listen to the link I put up the top! I was listening to this when I was writing this chapter. I think I will start putting up songs at the top for you guys to listen to in some chapters, yeah? Not all, but probably most. I think it will be much better! :)

"Neon naege panesso panesso!"
Gosh, I love Heartstrings! I can't wait until the next episode! I suggest you all watch it! Yonghwa!! Shinhye! :D :D Ahh I love them!