I am her Boyfriend

The Way You Look At Me

 

You looked intently into Yookwon’s eyes, and gosh, were they handsome! The glare from the tube lights on the ceiling were reflecting on his eyes, bringing a light shine to them.
“Yookwon, saranghaeyo.” You smiled as he stared back into your eyes. He smiled lovingly back.
The beautiful moment was interrupted as you heard people walk in. Actually, more like run. You turned your head and straightened yourself awkwardly and saw two people run to your side.
“My baby! Are you alright?! What happened! I was worried sick! We came as soon as possible! How are you feeling?” you mother smothered you in kisses.
“Ah ah, omma.” You winced as she squeezed you. You weren’t hurt, you just pretended to be so she would release you.
“Omona! Mianhe!” she pulled back. You smiled up at her.
“Appa annyeonghaseyo!” you greeted your father. He came and quietly hugged you softly.
“Annyeong, my dear. How are you? Are you feeling all better?” he asked, scanning your face.
“Neh, I’m fine, just a bit sore, that’s all.” You were in a daze from the kiss with Yookwon beforehand that you didn’t really feel much pain.
“Omo! Who are you?” you mother cheekily grinned at Yookwon.
You mentally slapped your forehead as you looked at Yookwon pleadingly, sending him a ‘sorry my mum can be like that’ look.
Yookwon nodded and introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, Mr and Mrs Ahn. Jeoneun Kim Yookwon imnida. I am Jaehyo’s roommate.”
Your mother gasped. “Look at you! You’re so handsome!”
Yookwon smiled back and awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. “Kamsahamnida.”

For the time your parents stayed at the hospital with you and Yookwon, you all talked, laughed and cherished the moments you had. You would always discreetly change the subject when your parents asked how you became like this. You didn’t want to tell them you got beaten up by fellow classmates; you were too scared to see the outcome if you did so. Oblivious to this, your parents shrugged and moved on. They just only cared that your were safe, healthy and happy.


“So, Yookwon, what is your relationship with our daughter?” your mother asked. You inwardly groaned, embarrassed and in panic at the same time. What would he say?
“My relationship with _____-ah? Ah…” Yookwon mumbled as he looked at you.
Immediately, he smiled softly. “I am her boyfriend.”

 



A/N:
Sorry for the short update! It's really late over where I am and I have to leave now, aswell. So yeah. Hahahahaha! I hope you enjoy this chapter and it's not too boring! 
DON'T FORGET TO:
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE
LOVE

:) <3