You Thought Wrong.

The Way You Look At Me

 

“See you later!” You waved as you and Mira separated.
“Have fun!” Mira winked. You laughed and walked to the front gate. When you got there, Zico was already waiting for you. “Sorry, did you wait long?” you huffed. He shook his head,
“Nah, just got here. Ready?”
“Yeah, where are we going?” you asked him.
“There’s a fair not too far from here, I was thinking we can go there?”
You smiled. You absolutely loved fairs. “Sure, I love rides!” you grinned.
“Cool, kaja!” Zico beamed as you both started walking to the fair. As you were walking, you remembered you didn’t call home to tell then you will be late tonight. “Um, excuse me while I just call home,” you nervously grinned. ‘I hope Yookwon’s not mad I’m not home yet…’

You took out your phone and dialled the number and pressed call. “Yoboseyo?” someone’s voice rang in your ear.
“Ah, Yookwon! I just needed to say I won’t be home ‘till tonight, I’m out with a friend,” The line was silent. “Yookwon?”
“Be careful ______, Be home before 8:00. Arasso?”
You sighed. “Fine fine, see you later,” you hung up and looked at Zico. “I have to be home before 8:00,” you sighed.
“Oh, okay, we can still have fun!” he smiled, causing a smile to creep on your face. ‘Aish, he’s so handsome!’ you thought as you both continued walking.

 

When you arrived at the fair, it was already 4:30. You looked at your surroundings. Lanterns, twinkling lights and other lighting effects were around the place. It was beautiful. Zico’s voice interrupted your thoughts. “What do you want to do first?”
You looked at him and grinned, “ROLLERCOASTER!” you exclaimed. He smiled in response, “I was waiting for you to say that,” and took your hand, walking ahead. You looked at your interlocked hands and blushed. ‘This IS the best day ever!’

 

You both rode nearly all rides at the fair and played little games until you were exhausted. “Let’s eat something,” Zico suggested. You nodded, relieved that he said that; you were starving! You both went to the a little café looking shop in the middle of the fair and sat down. “What would you like?” Zico asked, staring at you intently. You blushed, “Um, coke and fries, please”. His eyes widened. “That’s all?! Are you sure? I don’t want you going home still hungry,”
You smiled, he was so caring. You just giggled, “I don’t have a big appetite.”
“Okay then, two cokes, two fries and one chicken burger,” he told the waiter.
“Having fun?” Zico asked, putting his elbows on the table, head in his hands. You nodded, “Yeah, hanks for taking me here,”.
“No problem, amigo!” he laughed.

You both kept talking about different things, from school to sports. You were having the time of your life…. Until Zico got a phone call. “Arasso, I’ll be there,” you heard him say on the phone. He hung up and you looked at him, curios to what had just happened.
“Mianhe, I have to go now, I am needed at home. Sorry I can’t take you home, will you be okay?” he asked, slowly getting u from the table. Your heart sank; you wanted him to take you home. You wanted him to be your prince. You wanted him to finish this night like in the movies. But sadly, this wasn’t a movie. "Oh okay then, I’ll be fine, thanks for bringing me here, I had fun,” you smiled, trying to hide your sadness.
“Okay, I’ll text you later,” he said as he walked away from the table. You looked down, sad that he had to go. But hey, you DID have a good time! Suddenly, your phone buzzed. You took it out and answered it, “Yoboseyo?”
“Yah! Where are you! Come home now! Do you know what time it is?! 8:15! Be home in 15 minutes!” Yookwon yelled, bursting your eardrum.
You sighed, “Arasso, arasso, I’m on my way,” You hung up, you weren’t in the mood to listen to him rant. You started walking home, “Wait, where am I?” you wandered through the lonely streets. “Aish, I’ll just walk straight and hopefully reach home…” you looked down and continued walking.

 

You walked and walked, but still couldn’t find out where exactly you were going. You looked down and sighed. “Okay, this is not the very best, but definitely one of the funnest days I guess..” you heaved.
“Hey pretty lady, where are you going this fine evening?” a drunk voice slurred. Startled, you looked up, seeing 4 large drunk men surrounding you, blocking all means of escape.
“L-Leave me alone,” you whimpered.
“Aww come on, don’t be like that…” One man said as he caressed your face. You slapped his hand away. “Oooh, feisty, I see!” Feisty, yes, you were. You kicked him where it hurt and ran off. “Hey! Get the girl! Go go go!” he screamed as he slumped to the ground. You ran as fast as you could, but the men were also fast. You took out your phone, and instead of calling the police, you called home. “Pick up! Palli palli!” you whined impatiently and looked back. The men were gaining speed, and you were slowing down slowly. Boy, were these guys persistent.
“Yoboseyo?” you heard a voice ask, you gasped, “O-oppa…” you whispered. You tripped on the concrete and fell, grazing your elbow and causing a deep cut on your palm. “H-help me…” you gasped as the men caught up and dragged you into a dark, lonely alley. “Leave me alone!” you screamed, tears pouring out of your eyes. You were afraid of what these men were going to do to you. One large, hairy man slapped you hard. “Shut up!” he spat in your face. You instantly shut your mouth, letting little whimpers out. “No one can hear you anyway, “  another guy smirked, approaching you. But none of them knew that your phone was still in a conversation, meaning the person on the other line could still hear everything. “I’m coming, oppa is coming…” the person on the other side of the line whispered, but low enough for you not to hear. The line went dead.


You fought of the men for as long as you could, but gave up soon after you were beaten a bit too much. The man you slapped you before smirked, “Heh, given up I see… If you weren’t so feisty we wouldn’t have beaten you up. Now for your real lesson.”
“Yah!” A voice screamed from behind the men. They all turned around, your eyes widened. “Leave her alone,” another voice threatened.
“What are you two fleas going to do?” one man grabbed your shirt with his dirty had and lifted you off the ground.
The boy just smirked,

“You’ll see.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was this chapter? hoep you al liked it! :D I'd love feedback!