It's Okay Baby, Please Don't Cry

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjt3-nI0FWg- Don't Cry (Acoustic): Park Bom


 

 

Yookwon woke up with a start. What was that he heard? He heard someone slam things frantically. He looked around cautiously but saw nothing suspicious in the living room. He got up and stopped when he heard whimpers coming from the end of the hallway. Slowly, he walked down. He saw your door open, but you weren’t in there. Then his eyes focused on where the sobbing was coming from. Jaehyo’s door was open, and your muffled whimpers were coming from in there.


“Oh no… Nonono, she couldn’t have-“
Yookwon paused when he heard you mumble, “He left me, again…”

“__-____?” Yookwon whispered as he cautiously walked into Jaehyo’s room.
You looked up with puffy eyes but didn’t reply. Tears were uncontrollably rolling down your cheeks.
“K-Kenchana?” he came towards you and crouched, looking at you.
Shaking your head, you looked down, letting the wet tears hit the floor.
Yookwon wiped your tears with his thumb and brought your head to his chest.
“Shh, shh. Don’t cry,” he soothed, which made you cry even more.
You wrapped your arms around him tightly and sobbed into his shirt. “He left me again. Again!”
Yookwon’s heart hurt. He didn’t want to see you like this. But what could he do? He knew this moment was coming, but not this soon, and this late at night.
‘Shhh, don’t talk, it’s going to be okay,” Yookwon smoothed your hair. But inside, he knew it wasn’t going to be. You weren’t going to see him again.

“But why, why did he leave? He didn’t even tell me why he left in the first place,” You sobbed, clutching Yookwon’s shirt.
Yookwon was caught of guard. What should he say? He can’t tell you just yet, he hadn’t given the present yet.
Cautiously, Yookwon wrapped his arms around you and yet again, said, “Shh, don’t cry.”

 

You started to wonder, how come Yookwon wasn’t saying anything? Did he know that Jaehyo would be leaving? Why didn’t he say anything? What was going on? Was he hiding something?
You stopped sobbing and looked up at Yookwon. “You knew, didn’t you?”
Yookwon froze. “W-What are you talking about?”
You harshly pushed yourself off him. “Why didn’t you tell me?!”
“It’s not like that, _____-ah,” Yookwon started.
You cut him off, “No, it’s completely like that. You knew didn’t you?” you accused.
Yookwon didn’t know what to do. The only thing he knew was to not fight back. When you’re in this mood, and someone fought back, you would blow up.

“Why- Why didn’t you tell me?” you asked, squinting your eyes at him.
Yookwon stayed silent. You were sick of everything and everyone. You marched out of Jaehyo’s room and into yours.
Yookwon heard a door slam harshly. He sighed, closing his eyes. “It’s for the best,”

 

You slammed the door, gasping for air as your back trailed down the door and you fell on the floor.
“Why is all this happening? Why? Why?!” you screamed, hitting your fist on the ground. You felt pain, but not from your pounding fist. From your heart. Your heart was where all the pain and hurting was arising from. You got onto your feet and walked over to your bedside table. Opening the first drawer, you took out the picture of you and Jaehyo. Staring at it, you sat on your bed, leaning down on your pillow.
You ran your index finger down his face in the photo. “Why did you leave? Did you know how much you meant to me? Did I mean anything to you?”

 

Yookwon got up and slowly came out of Jaehyo’s room and closed the door behind him. Walking over to your door, he listened intently to see if you were still crying. You were.
“Why did you leave? Did you know how much you meant to me? Did I mean anything to you?”
Yookwon opened the door. You looked up, startled. When you saw Yookwon was coming into your room, you growled. “Get out of my room,”
Yookwon kept walking, ignoring your command. You were going to tell him again, but you were too weak. No matter how much you hated anyone right now, you were too weak to do anything, so you let Yookwon sit on your bed and cradle you. You broke down once again, "I was afraid.. I-I'm sorry,"
Yookwon brought his lips to your forehead, "Shh, it's okay baby, please don't cry,"
‘I really am sorry, _____-ah, but for your brother, I had to do this,’

 



 

 

A/N: Here you go! Another chapter! I think from now my updates wil be a bit late, sorry though TT^TT I will try to update asap! Maybe tonight I will do another one if I have time!