The End?

The Way You Look At Me

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0&ob=av2e - Big Bang: Haru haru (Day by day) [I LOVE this song so much!]

 P.S: There are some curse words in this chapter. Sorry if you're uncomfortable with them!


“What?!” Yookwon’s eyes widened. “Y-you?!”
“Yeah…” Myungsoo looked down.
“My girl is suffering because of you!?” Yookwon was ready to pounce on Myungsoo.
“Shh! Calm down! I’ll explain later, alright?! We have to focus on _____ now!” Myungsoo said, making Yookwon shut up. No matter how much he wanted to rip Myungoo’s face off, Yookwon knew he was right. You were the most important.

“A lesson? But I didn’t mean to take everything from you!” you spoke the truth.
“You took everything away from me! Whether you meant to or not, you need to get a punishment twice as worse as what you have done to me.” Haejin started to walk towards you, slowly, taunting you at every step. 
You gulped, “H-Haejin…. Come on, we can sort this out in a civil way.”
“This is my way of being civil, _____.” Haejin took another step closer, the tears were still visible in her eyes. She tried to hold all of her emotions in, but it was too hard, they were starting to pour out again.
“…Wait!” you whimpered. Haejin stopped moving, and stood there impatiently.
“What?”
“W-Who is your m-man?” you asked hesitantly.
“You know! I can’t mention is name…” tears streamed down Haejin’s face again as she looked down. You were taken aback at the sudden appearance of streaming tears, but kept in your reaction. You knew she'd do something if you did, and that wasn't what you wanted.
“Can’t we just… Discuss it with words?” you asked softly, trying to stay calm.
“No! Shut up, you filthy piece of !” Haejin screamed.
Your eyes widened at Haejin’s sudden outburst. She was all sad and now she was full of rage? She must be bipolar…
Haejin started to run towards you. You closed your eyes, preparing for the worst.
“That’s it, I’m going out there, I’ve had enough!” Yookwon whispered and got up out of the shadows.
“N-No! Don’t go out –“ Myungsoo face palmed as Yookwon got up and walked around the haystacks.
“Stop!”


You heard Haejin stop running and opened your eyes to see Haejin glaring at someone, to your left. You turned your head to see Yookwon. Tears filled your eyes.
“Yookwon oppa!”
Yookwon stood there and looked at you, “are you alright? Not hurting anywhere?”
You shook your head, relieved to see Yookwon’s face.


Haejin scoffed. “Oh my god. Another man? First you take my man’s heart and play with another’s? You’re really a horrible witch.”
“I didn’t take your man!” You yelled, “I don’t even know who he is!”
“Stop lying you !” Haeijn screamed.
Yookwon was taken back. This girl was crazy!
“Look. Leave _____ alone, she hasn’t done anything wrong to you.” Yookwon spoke calmly, trying to avoid Haejin from having another outburst.
“You don’t know anything. She took everything from me. I’ve had enough!” Haejin pulled out a gun. You held in your scream and kept praying she wouldn’t shoot.
“WOAH WOAH! Calm down!” Yookwon yelled, putting his hands up.
“NO! She deserves it! She deserves much worse!” Haejin cried. Her hand was shaking violently as she held the gun up. You were terrified. A gun, was aiming at you from 4 meters away. You cried silently as Haejin held the gun pointed at you. You couldn’t believe you were going to die right in front of Yookwon’s eyes. You closed your eyes, not wanting to see anything. You recalled all your good memories with Yookwon, your friends, your family… Especially Jaehyo. You remembered his smile, his warmth, his love, his humour, his voice, his eyes, his hair, his kindness, his everything. You cried even harder as you thought of him more, and more. ‘I’m coming to you, oppa.’

Myungsoo panicked as soon as he saw the gun. He never knew Haejin could go this far.

Nevertheless, he was ready. He would fulfil his promise.

 

Yookwon knew she would. He knew it. He was ready.
Haejin clutched the gun tightly. “Ahn _____, you’re dead to me!”
 

BANG.

 

You felt nothing. Instead of pain, you felt warmth. You were scared to open your eyes, but did so anyways. You looked up and saw Yookwon covering you with his body.
“Oh no…" whimpering, you choked on tears, "YOOKWON OPPA!” you cried. Tears were uncontrollably rushing down your face. He gave his life for you. You screamed, letting the guilt wash over you. this isn't what should have happened. You should have been shot. Yookwon hadn't done anything. He was innocent. You took everything away from Haejin, not him. It shouldn't be this way. No.... No.
“__-____...” you looked up. Yookwon looked down at you. He looked… Confused.
“O-oppa?” you tilted your head. “B-But the bullet…”
“It didn’t hit me…” Yookwon whispered.

Yookwon ran and covered you at the last second, before Haejin pulled the trigger. He was ready for the pain, he was ready to give his life... All for you. '_____.... Live happily.'
BANG.
He felt… Nothing. No pain, nothing. Utterly confused, Yookwon realised that someone was sheltering him. His eyes widened. “Oh my god, no…. Myungsoo.”

 


 

A/N:  Myungsoo.... :'(

 

Thank you all for subbing and commenting!!! :D LOVE YOU ALL!!!