A Visit To Myungsoo

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&feature=related - Hello - SHINee

 


You sat up as Yookwon came into your room. He looked unusually happy. You became suspicious, but shook off the thoughts when he came up to you and gave you a big hug.
‘He’s just happy that I’m well now.’ You smiled gladly.
“I got your food!” Yookwon beamed as he placed a take away bag on your bed.
“Mmmm, thanks oppa! Ooh! It’s McDonalds! Are you trying to make me fat!” you dramatically gasped.
“Yes, _____. I’m trying to make you fat.” Yookwon rolled his eyes, giving you fries and nuggets. He smiled and sat down.
You giggled and gleefully started to open your box of nuggets. You paused mid way and looked at Yookwon, who was about to take a large bite off his Big Mac. ‘What about Myungsoo oppa? He’d be hungry too…’
“Andwae!” you held out your hand.
Yookwon hesitated, inches away from gobbling that fat burger down his throat. You quickly got up and took the burger off him.
“Yah! That’s mine! If you’re so hungry then take my fries as well, just not the burger!” Yookwon cried, pouting.
You held the burger up high and looked into Yookwon’s eyes determinedly. Instead of speaking, you put on your slippers, got all the food and put it back in the take away bag and walked out the door, leaving Yookwon to run after you. “Yah! What are you doing! I’m hungry!”

 

Myungsoo heard knocks coming from the door. He sat up straight to look presentable.
“Come in.”
You came in sheepishly, holding a bag of McDonalds and Yookwon with his head lowered, sulking after you. Myungsoo sent you a questioning look in which you replied with a ‘Ignore him, he’s being a sook’ look. Myungsoo chuckled, then ushered you to sit down.
“How are you feeling?” you touched his hand, looking in his eyes.
Myungsoo sighed. “Yeah, I’m better. The doctor said I just have to be careful not to use my arm much, otherwise I’ll get bad pain and it’ll last a while.”
You frowned sympathetically. ‘You saved my life, but there was a price to pay. Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you.’
“Here, I brought food!” your sudden change in attitude surprised both Myungsoo and Yookwon, who was still sulking over his burger.
“You didn’t have to.” Myungsoo told you, but you ignored him.
“Trust me, I tried telling her that.” Yookwon mumbled, looking down at the ground glumly. You snickered, taking out the burger, nuggets and fries out on the table.
“Now, which one would you like first?” you smiled at Myungsoo.
“Are you sure? I mean, Yookwon looks hungry too. Maybe give his some food also…”
Yookwon’s eyes shined with happiness, as he jumped up and dived in for the burger. You quickly took it off the table and held it away from him.
“Nuh-uh. You need to watch your weight, buddy. Look at this!” you poked his belly. It was rock hard from his abs, which made you tingle, but you stayed controlled on the outside, trying not to show how stupid you felt saying that he needed to watch his weight. Yookwon frowned and rubbed his belly, sitting down on the seat next to yours. You started to space out, imagining what Yookwon’s abs looked like, until you heard Myungsoo’s chuckle. Immediately, you snapped awake from your fantasy and put the burger in front of Myungsoo.
“I can’t eat this…” Myungsoo said, looking at you.
“Oh come on! You need to eat, you’re a big fella!” you whined until you saw him point to his arm. ‘Oh, right. He can’t use his arm.’
You smiled sheepishly. “I’ll feed you then.”
Your confidence overpowered Yookwon’s silent denial. You looked at him, seeing he was stiff as a brick.
“Don’t worry, he’s like my brother.” You giggled.
That triggered Myungsoo’s curiosity. “Oh yeah, where’s Jaehyo?”
You froze and looked to the ground. After a long pause, you spoke. “He’s… not with us anymore.”
“Oh my- No. It can’t be!” Myungsoo gasped, unable to speak. Jaehyo was like his brother, too. The three of them shared the best memories together. And now when he comes back, he hears that he’s… In Heaven. Not once did he get to say his last words to the man who was more than a friend to him. You two stayed silent as Yookwon had the biggest urge to yell out that he was alive, that Jaehyo, was coming back.
__________________________

That night, you turned back to your normal self, trying to keep Myungsoo happy and cheerful. You fed him the food he couldn’t feed himself, and talked for who knew how long. Yookwon joined in too, trying to forget that his Big Mac was now in Myungsoo’s stomach. You finally left after a long conversation full of laughter, smiles and jokes.
“I’ll see you later, Myungsoo oppa.” You smiled and kissed his cheek, giving him a hug. Myungsoo waved as you left with Yookwon, who gave an acknowledging nod as he closed the door behind him. Sighing, Myungsoo laid down in his bed and tried to get some rest.

 

You entered your hospital room, and sighed. “He looked really shocked, didn’t he?”
Yookwon nodded. “Yeah, but just try to be happy, okay? I don’t want to see you down. Now, come on. You need rest. You’re being discharged tomorrow. I’ll go and sign your sheets and what not. Come, sleep.”
You weakly nodded and got in the bed. Yookwon tucked you in and patted your head.
“Good night.” You smiled softly and closed your eyes.
“Goodnight, beautiful.” Yookwon kissed your cheek and left the room, turning the lights off.

No matter how hard you tried to sleep, you just couldn’t. You had this feeling in you, which you couldn’t explain. A part of you felt… Relieved. Like some big weight had been taken off your shoulders. But the problem was… What was it? You didn’t know, but you felt glad. Almost… Like a part of you had been mended. As if… Something had come back.

 


A/N: :'( Sorry for not updating, but now I'm on vacation! And it's Christmas eve! MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR TOMORROW EVERYONE!!! 
I think the story has around... two or three more chaps to go, then it's finished! :( Oh well... I'll start another then ? ^^ :D 
P.S I deleted the chapter before about my new story cause I feel like advertising it too much is ... too needy. NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE. IT'S MY PERSONAL PREFERANCE. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ADVERTISING THEIR STORY. DON'T GET ME WRONG PLEASE! But yeah, 

Thanks to all my subbers, commenters and people who enjoy my story!

Please, Silent readers come out of your shell! I want to know what you all think! Even if it's just an 'Update soon!' I'll love you forever!!! PLEASE! As my christmas present? ;)

 

P.S I'll give you all an early present :) I'll post another chapter up for you all!!! :DDDD  it's a long one, AND YOU'LL LOVE THE ENDING CAUSE YEAH. I think you know what I mean >.>" Hehe!
 

okay enough jibber jabber, please, enjoy! Sorry if there are any mistakes TT^TT