Arising Suspicions

The Way You Look At Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbBYJtkDrZk&feature=related:Beast: Fiction (Orchestra version)
(Sorry for all the beast songs, I just love them too much ^^" Hope you don't mind!)


 

School was… okay. No one was really talking about the new guy. Clearly people had no interest in him. It’s a bit suspicious when you think about it… But what the heck, you didn’t care. To be honest, you didn’t want to see him. Why? You didn’t know. You just didn’t want to really talk to this new person. Mira thought you were weird but she didn’t talk about it. Actually, Mira seemed a bit different today. She was more… Cautious? When Haejin was near, she was more tense and looked around as if she was surveying the area. Even though basically everything was suspicious, you shook it off.

 

You and Mira were walking home from school, and you were nearly at the point where you both go your own ways. You decided to ask Mira why she was so cautious today.
“Mira? Were you okay today?”
“Hm? U-Uh, yeah, of course! Why?” Mira stuttered.
“Oh I don’t know… You seemed more cautious like something was going to pounce out from the air…” you shrugged.
Mira awkwardly laughed. “No, nothing’s wrong, oh, look. We’re at the point! I’ll see you later!” She ran off.

You looked at her back and sighed as you kept walking.
‘Something’s up… I’ll find out soon enough.’

The next day was even more creepier. You were at lunch with Mira and you felt another pair of eyes on you, not just Mira’s. You looked around, but you didn’t see anyone. You were starting to get worried. What if something was going to happen? What if nothing was going to happen, but you were just going crazy? What if, what if, what if…
“Mira…” you slowly looked at her.
“Yeah?” she stopped eating her sandwich.
“Do you feel another pair of eyes on us? Like… someone watching us from afar?” you hesitantly asked.
Mira tensed up and looked around. She didn’t see anything, but she could definitely feel it. In order to not make you worry any further, she plastered a smile on her face. “No, don’t worry. Just eat you food,”
“O-Okay…” you started to eat, still feeling uneasy.

 

Your assumptions were right. There was someone watching you from afar, but you didn’t know who. But this person was not necessarily bad news. You never know… He could be your hero, you saviour, your knight in shining armour. 

 



 

A/N: I know it's short... But I'm posting another chapter too! YAYYY! DOUBLE UPDATE!! /PARTY