I'll Take Care of You

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY7IQx3VG6Y&feature=related - Thanks to - Junhyung & Yoseob (BEAST)



 

 

You walked through the hallway with Mira. You were going towards your locker, but halted when you saw Zico leaning against it, scanning the hallway for you. You hid behind Mira, as she puffed out her chest, trying to hide you. Too late. Zico smirked and nodded towards you. Eh? Wasn’t he going to attack you? Or something? Confused, you left behind Mira’s back and started walking, until Haejin stepped in front of you. Oh, so he signalled the bug to where I was. Great. You looked at Haejin, as she glared at you. Mira was about to say something, but Haejin beat her to it.
“You still came to school?” she asked, walking around you. “You got guts, girl,”
“Yeah, I don’t want to end up like you, so…” you shrugged. Haejin gawked at you.
“What did you say, brat?!”
“Oh, nothing, just stating facts,” you looked her up and down. She scoffed and raised her hand up high to slap you. You closed you eyes and braced yourself for the pain that was going to come in 5…4…3…2…1…
Nothing. You opened your eyes to see Haejin glaring at Mira.
“Not to my best friend, go away now, otherwise your fake face will need another thousand dollars for repairs,” Mira spat, leaving Haejin speechless.
“I-I’ll get you later. And then you’ll regret not leaving. I promise!” Haejin stormed off.
You were too shocked at what Mira did that you didn’t realise there was a crowd around you. They were cheering ‘Mira! Mira! Mira!’ and ‘That was so brave of you Mira! Way to stand up for _____!’
Mira, ignoring the cheers, waved her hand in front of your face. “Yah, you alright?”
You snapped out of your daze and looked up, “Hm? Oh yeah, thanks for… before,”
“No problem, chingu!” Mira sang as she dragged you to your locker.
You laughed at the chirpiness and took your books out.
“Kaja?” Mira pulled you away from the lockers, towards your next class.

“Okay class, settle down!” the teacher smacked his ruler on the table. Every shut up and looked at him. “Read pages 40 to 100 and write a 1000 word essay on the basis of the text. You have a week to do it. No extensions will be granted,”
The whole class groaned. Essays were the worst. No one liked them. If you did, you were an immediate outcast. You sighed and wrote the due date in your notebook, then began to draw random things as the teacher was talking. Starting to blank out, you heard your name.
“_____!”
You jumped up, “Neh!?”
“ Is it true or false?” The teacher asked you. Uh-oh. You weren’t paying attention. You sat there, fumbling on your words until you heard Mira whisper ‘true’ to you.
“I believe it is true, sir,” you said.
The teacher looked at you in disapproval, “Correct, pay attention now,”
“Neh, mianhamnida, songsaengnim,” you sank back down in your seat.

 

You walked out of school with Mira. You took the long way today because Haejin and her gang were standing at the front of the school, where you usually went.
“So I can come over, yeah?” Mira asked as you closed your phone.
“Yep! Yokwon oppa said it’s okay,” you beamed.
“Cool! But why did you call him? He’s at work and you could have disturbed him…” Mira looked at you.
You shook your head, “Nah, he was on break, he’s going back now,”
You both walked up the flight of stairs to the door of your apartment.
“Yes! Home sweet home!” you collapsed on the couch, Mira laughed and went into the kitchen, taking 2 banana milks out of the fridge. “Catch!”
“Wooooo!” you caught it and danced around, laughing as Mira pretended to take a video of your crazy antics.

Mira was lying on your bed, facing you. You both were having a nice, best friend conversation.
“Oh yeah, I heard there was a new guy coming tomorrow or something,” Mira spoke up.
You didn’t care whatsoever. “Really? Probably another stuck up jerk I bet,”
“Hey… Don’t be mean! For all you know he could be our third amigo!” she winked at you. You chuckled and threw your pillow at her. Mira caught it and rolled on her back.
“What is he’s attractive?”
“Aish, Mira! Enough!” you groaned.
Laughing, Mira rolled back onto her stomach, “Okay okay,”
You didn’t care that there was a new guy coming to school. You had Yookwon; what else do you need?  Right…?

 

“I’m home!” Yookwon yelled, taking his jacket off.
“Annyeong!” Mira jumped in front of him. Yokwon laughed and greeted Mira.
“Where’s _____?” he asked as he sipped a glass of water.
“She’s taking a shower right now,” Mira sat on the couch, turning on the TV.
“Okay. Did you guys eat dinner?”
“Yep, chicken chicken chicken!” Mira beamed, patting her stomach.
“Leave any for me?”
“Nup,” Mira shook her head.
Yookwon scoffed, “Obviously,”
“Yah! What did you just say?!” Mira got up. “You calling me fat?”
As Yookwon was about to deny, but you walked in the room. “What’s going on?”
“Ah! _____!” Yookwon hugged you.
“Annyeong, Yookwon oppa! Have you eaten?” you asked. He shook his head.
“Hey! He called me fat! Why are you being so nice to him?!” Mira frowned at you.
“You called Mira fat?” you raised your eyebrows.
“No, she took what I said the wrong way, as usual,” Yookwon whispered in your ear. You nodded.
“Mira… Come on and help me with oppa’s dinner. Please?”
Mira groaned. “After he called me fat? Fine… Only ‘cause it’s you!”
You grinned and walked into the kitchen, Mira following. Yookwon looked at your retreating back and smiled warmly. ‘I’m so happy to have you in my life.’ But his smile turned into a frown. ‘Why does it feel like something bad is going to happen soon?’

 

“I better get going now,” Mira said as she checked the time.
“Okay, you need me to drop you? It’s late out,” you worriedly looked out the window.
“It’s alright,” Mira replied.
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah I’m posi-“
“No I’ll take her, it’s too late, what if something happens to you?” Yookwon put his shoes on.
“…Okay, see you tomorrow, ____! Thanks for the yummy chicken!” Mira smiled and waved.
You waved back, “See you! Drive safely, oppa,”
“Mhm, you should go to bed now, you’ll be tired in the morning,” Yookwon opened the door.
“Okay, okay, take care!” you closed the door behind them and sighed.
You washed up and went to bed, not worrying about Yookwon and Mira. You knew they would never do something behind your back. You smiled to yourself and snuggled up to your pillow.

 

“Okay. What’s the real reason you wanted to drop me?” Mira said seriously.
Yookwon, just as serious, replied. “I need you to do something for me,”
“What is it?”
“Take care of _____,”
“Isn’t that what I always do?” Mira made a face.
Yookwon sighed, quickly glancing at Mira. “Seriously. I think something is going to happen soon. Take care of her,”
“What do you mean? What’s going to happen to _____?” Mira furrowed her eyebrows.
“I-I don’t know… That’s why I’m worried…” Yookwon gripped the steering wheel.
Mira knew he was right. Whenever he felt something was going to happen, it did.
“Okay, I’ll take extra care of her,” she replied.
‘I’ll take care of you, _____. I promise.’

 

 



 

A/N:

O.M.G. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?! LIKE- MORE THAN A WEEK! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF! SORRY GUYS! I HAD ALL THESE SCHOOL THINGS TO DO, IT'S EATING ME! D: I'M REALLLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

But back to good things, I came up with another plot! ;) and there's 2 hints in this chapter for it! ;D Can you guess which bits they are?
Hahaha, I'll be adding another character into the story soon! 
Thank you to my subbers! Especially the ones who have stayed with me from the beginning! <3
Welcome to the new subbers! :D