You're scaring her, not protecting

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dF0Y7deb0- U-Kiss - Neverland (OMG My fave song right now! I've been replaying it non-stop!)


 

“Myungsoo oppa!” Haejin chirped, sitting next to Myungsoo.
“Go away; I need to study for the quiz!” Myungsoo mumbled.
Haejin pouted, “Oppaaaaaaa!”
“Weagulae?! Why are you calling me oppa?” Myungsoo looked at her.
She shied away, fiddling with her fingers. “No reason…”
Myungsoo sighed. ‘Crazy woman!’

Haejin sighed and leaned back in her seat. ‘What I’m doing to get you. It’s killing my image! Kim Myungsoo you thick headed bobble!’
“Okay class! We will start the test now. No talking. No cheating or it’s an immediate zero! Put your textbooks away!” the teacher ordered.

“Oppa, want to go out later?” Haejin asked as Myungsoo was answering a question on the sheet.
“Quiet!” The teacher bellowed. Myungsoo glared at her, signalling her to shut up. Haejin, frowning, sat back in her seat and took out a piece of paper and started writing. She passed it to Myungsoo, who picked it up and read. ‘Oppa. Let’s go out later. Yeah? Meet me at the front of the school at the end of the day. I’ll be waiting oppaaaaa! ^_^’
Scoffing, Myungsoo scrunched up the note and threw it back to Haejin, leaving her dumbfounded. ‘He doesn’t like my aegyo? Well I guess aegyo isn’t for me…’ Haejin sunk back into her seat. ‘I hope he actually comes… And he doesn’t go to ______. That little witch cannot have him! He’s mine! I WILL make him mine! I’ll do anything...’

 

You sat in your last class: history. You couldn’t concentrate all day, you only focused on one thing. ‘I wonder who that could be… Definitely a male, because well… He had one good body… No one at school has a toned body like that… It was like Yookwon oppa’s… Wait. Yookwon oppa? No! It can’t be. Why would he ever follow me; we live together. Plus, he works every day. It can’t be. No. Never. But… We don’t really see each other much… But he wouldn’t take his time out of work every day to watch me! Far out, _____. Stop telling yourself it’s Yookwon oppa. It’s obviously not!’ You shook your head ferociously, trying to get rid of the thought.
“Something wrong, miss ­­_____?” the teacher asked, causing you to look up, startled.
All the class’ eyes were on you, only you. Blood crept up to your cheeks. “No sir…”
“Hmm.” He shook his head and looked back to his work. You took in a deep breath and focused on your textbook. The words started jumbling around. You widened your eyes at the word it spelt. ‘Yookwon’

“It’s not him!” you yelled, jumping up.
“Miss ______!” the teacher shouted. Realising what you did, you covered your face in shame and sat back in your seat. You took a peek next to you. Mira looked at you weirdly and mouthed ‘Are you okay?’
You shook your head and mouthed back, ‘I am going crazy.’

“Woah, calm down T-Rex.” Mira caught up to you after last class ended.
You looked at her and meekly smiled, “Mianhae.”

Mira nodded. “What happened in class? You screamed ‘It’s not him!’… why?”
“Uh.. You know how I was chasing that guy?”
Mira nodded in reply.
“Yeah.. Well I was thinking who it could have been….”
“Yeah…?” Mira looked at you suspiciously.
“What if it’s… Yookwon?” you hid you face, blocking yourself from Mira’s hits.
“Why the heck would you think that!?” Mira screamed.
“What’s your problem?! Why are you so violent?!” You yelled back. Mira shut up.
“Sorry.. I meant- Why do you think it’s Yookwon?” Mira straightened up.
You sighed. “I don’t know… I guess because the guy had a muscular frame like Yookwon and we don’t see each other around much anymore…”
“Are you crazy? It’s not him!” Mira said.
“How would you know?” you narrowed your eyes at her, “You didn’t even see the guy.”
“But still,” Mira started. “Why would he ever do that? He’s not some stalker. And if he loved you he wouldn’t get up all in your space.” Mira said matter-of-factly.
You thought about it. She was right. Why would he do that? It’s not right. He’s not that kind of person.
“You’re right, Mira. Sorry… I guess I’m just… Scared… I want to know who the person that’s following me is… I need to know. What if this person is bad?”

“She’s scared… Of me?” Myungsoo murmured, watching you from behind a wall. He turned behind the wall and leaned against it. “What are you doing Myungsoo… you’re scaring her!”
He ruffled his hair and groaned. “This isn’t what I needed. I just… want to protect her.”

 



 

A/N: Sorry for the late update again! I was going to update a couple days ago.. But you know how exams are! Make you study really hard! Well... i hope you like this chapter! If it's a bit boring sorry, it was either write a chapter OR study for my test tomorrow... So I picked this to do first cause I know you all are awesome and don't deserve to wait long periods of time! :D Keep rocking, guys!

To my unsubscribers : I hope you enjoyed your time reading this story :) I hope you unsubscribed with a reason though!

To my subscribers: Thank you so much for staying with me. You all are the best! :D Saranghaeyo!

 

P.S: What do you think of this poster? My PS skills are slooooowly getting better!! :D Hehehehe ^^