Too Late

The Way You Look At Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yWoYryY5WA&feature=related-G.NA: I'll back off so you can live better (I LOVE this song! :D)

 


Jaehyo… Is going to die? He’s sick? He never even told you. Then it hit you, hard. ‘Oh. My. God.’
Jaehyo left you because his was sick. He didn’t want you to suffer the pain of knowing that he was going to die young. He didn’t want to see his little sister go through all that pain. He would feel guilty. Guilty that his little sister would cry and cry, and possibly not talk to him or even worse, and it’d be all his fault. When you came to live with him, he ignored you because he didn’t want you to get attached to him, so when he left again you wouldn’t be in as much pain than if you were attached to him. He did all of this for your happiness. Imagine the pain he had to go through. Not seeing his family for years. Your heart was hurting, bad.

Sobbing loudly, you tucked your head into Yookwon’s chest. You didn’t care that he yelled at you. You didn’t care if he was angry at you. You didn’t care about anything but the pain that your brother must have withstood. To come to think that you were suffering badly? Jaehyo was suffering much more. Not just emotionally and mentally, but physically.
Yookwon cried into your hair, as his arms wrapped around you tightly.

“Has he already l-left?” you asked Yookwon, not moving your head.
Yookwon looked at the clock. Unsure, he looked at you, and replied. “Um, he leaves in around 40 minutes..”
You brought your head up fast, and looked at Yookwon, eyes wide open.
“We can get him, we can go now, we can make it! I need to talk to him! I need to-“
“We can’t,” Yookwon stopped you. “It’s too late. You can’t,” he sighed.
Yet, you refused to believe him. You hurriedly got your purse and put your shoes on.
“Yah, what are you doing?! You can’t go out at this time! You have no way to get there!” Yookwon tried to stop you.
You pushed past him, “I’ll catch a taxi, I can get there, I know I can,”
“Taxi!? Are you crazy!? Who knows who is roaming the streets at this time! It is not a safe environment for girls!” Yookwon held your arm.
“I. Don’t. Care. Let go of me,” you said sternly.
Before Yookwon could stop you, you ran out the door.
“.” Yookwon cussed, punching the wall.
“Hey! Stop that racket!” An old lady from the apartment opposite to yours yelled from her door. Yookwon sighed and bowed, “Mianhamnida,”
“Bratty twerps,” she mumbled as she walked back into her apartment and slammed the door.
“Aish, you-“ Yookwon slammed his door and leaned against the wall.


“Ahjusshi, please take me to the airport, hurry, it’s urgent!” you jumped into the taxi. The driver nodded and sped off.
‘I have to talk to him, I have to see him, I have to tell him so much! I’m such a pabo!’ you scolded yourself. You checked the time on your phone. Jaehyo was leaving in 10 minutes to who-knows-where. You looked out the window in panic. The airport was right in front of you, but the traffic was stopping the taxi from reaching it. You took money out and gave it to the driver. “Thank you, keep the change,”
“Yah! It’s dangerous!” the taxi driver yelled as you ran off toward the airport.
“I have to make it, for Jaehyo,” you whispered as your ran toward the entrance.

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYTIJ7efCII- It hurts; Yangpa (Listen listen listen  !! :)  )




You barged through the entrance, and frantically looked around for Jaehyo. People were rushing around everywhere, so it didn’t help you find Jaehyo at all. You checked the time. It was 8:55. You went to the departure waiting area and looked around for Jaehyo. No sign of him.
“All passengers for flight AA77 to America, please board now,” a voice bellowed through the speakers. You panicked and ran around, looking for the gate. You knew it was Jaehyo’s flight. You just knew it. Tears streaming down your face, you found the gate to where Jaehyo would be entering the plane. You saw a figure facing away from you. Those broad shoulders, soft, dark hair that fell smoothly and white trainers that belonged to no other than Jaehyo.
“Oppa!” you screamed, not caring about all the stares that aimed your way. “Oppa!”
Jaehyo couldn’t hear you over the bustling noise of people rushing around. You saw Jaehyo’s back retreating into the tunnel which took him to the plane. You ran, hitting people, getting squished and tripping over suitcases. You were halfway to where the tunnel was. That was when you saw the last person go in. Screaming, you ran towards it. As you reached the tunnel. Guards held you back. “I have to go in! Let me go in!” you yelled, using all your might to try and get them off you. The guards refused, “Sorry miss, it’s too late, the doors on the airplane have closed, you can’t go in,”
You struggled to get free, but it was no use. “Oppa!!” you screamed. It didn’t help but bring more stares your way. Memories of Jaehyo’s smiling face came before your eyes. You heard a voice in the back of your head, Jaehyo’s voice, “Don’t be sad. Oppa loves you, _____, don’t cry, I’m always here for you,”
You screamed again, “Oppa! Don’t leave me!”


“Miss, please stop screaming, we are terribly sorry, but it’s too late,” The guards brought you to a seat, but you refused to sit down. You kicked and punched the air ferociously, trying to break free from the guards’ grasp. Everything was going in slow motion. You were screaming non-stop, the guards were trying to calm you down, but they were failing.
“Flight AA77 in now leaving for America,” the woman’s voice bellowed once again through the speakers.
“I’m… Too late…” you whimpered and fell to the ground, looking at the ground.
“I… Was too slow… I missed him… I’ll never see him again… It’s all my fault,” you cried.
“Miss-“ one of the guards started.
“Stop, go away please,” you held up a hand to signal him to stop. The obliged and slowly walked away.

“_____-ah! Are you crazy?! You got me so worried! Why did you do such a crazy thing!” Yookwon appeared from behind you, panting. He drove his car all the way here straight after you ran out. The traffic delayed him from catching you sooner.
“He’s gone…” you looked out the large window. The plane was moving towards the runway, so it could fly off to America. Yookwon softened, looking at the plane.
“Yah, don’t do that again, come on, let’s go home, you need rest,” he lifted you up and put his arm around your waist, to stabilize you.

As the both of you were about to leave, Yookwon looked back once more at the plane that was taking his beloved best friend away. ‘Jaehyo… Take care.’


A/N: This story is coming to an end soon.... :'( I am not sure how many more chapters there is to go... But yeah, the end is nearing... 
:/ I might post again today if I can, but I have lots of work to do.. I'll try though!  :)